Having problems with Autopage?

Autopage Customer Service Contacts

Fri7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
POSTAL ADDRESS: Private Bag X82; Halfway House; 1685

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Autopage Customer Service. Initial Autopage complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Autopage above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Autopage. Discuss the issues you have had with Autopage and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Autopage Complaints & Reviews

Autopage — cell phone contact

I purchased a cell phone in 2010 and the contract was for 24 months. After 24 months i upgraded the contract...

Altech Autopagepayment due

Received an email from an Attorney obo Autopage. Have on numerous occasions previously emailed Autopage/Vodacom as my cell phone account was closed over 1 year ago! Despite this, I have received statements and have duly paid.

Apparently I owe R1610. This is incorrect and the attorney has not returned my emails or calls.

Autopage had my address incorrectly captured and I advised them to change. This went ignored. I would appreciate some assistance in this matter please.

Autopage — incorrect payment initiated

[protected] Please note that you have received a payment from FNB account on the 2nd of February 2018 of...

Altech Autopagecontract

In 2015 I called and asked Altech to put a softbar on my data contract. Three months later I received a bill for almost R13000. I could not afford to pay that amount at once and was directed to Nudebt for monthly instalments. This I have done via debit order.
    Now today, I received an sms in which I owe Altech R88411.95!

I terminated my contract with Altech two years ago!

Autopage — non existent contract

Altech Autopage has been telling me that I took out a contract with them that I never did. They must send me...

Autopage nashua contract

Good day

please follow-up on emails below that were send for my contract to be cancelled.

I finished paying my contract, from Nashua side they didn’t cancel the contract after I called and send emails for cancellation.
      Nashua company was closed and I'm not sure what happened after that
      until I received a call that I'm owing my contract was not cancelled it
      carried over. So now I was told I'm owing 3000 which I don't know what is it for.

you can respond to email below
      [protected]@gmail.com

From: Nelly Mthimunye
      Sent: 16 February 2015 10:19 AM
      To: '[protected]@nashuamobile.com'; '[protected]@nashuamobile.com'
      Subject: ID [protected]

Good day

Please note I called for my account to be cancelled and now I received invoice that I’m owing.

I will not pay that money as I called for this number to be stop and no airtime to be send on my account. I have not even used the airtime and I destroyed the sim card because I didn’t want it anymore..

Please cancel this.

Sent: 05 November 2014 11:41 AM
      To: Nelly Mthimunye
      Subject: RE: Account in arrears

Hi, For which account?

if you want to cancel your account please contact [protected]@nashuamobile.com

regards
      vusani

This was the resend email to Nashua added another email '[protected]@nashuamobile.com'

From: Nelly Mthimunye
      Sent: 05 November 2014 11:48 AM
      To: '[protected]@nashuamobile.com'
      Cc: '[protected]@nashuamobile.com'; '[protected]@nashuamobile.com'
      Subject: FW: Account in arrears

Good day

I will like to make payment arrangements, I am left with two instalment(September and October) I will pay half amount end of November and other half end of December.
      ID NO: [protected]
      One Cell no: [protected]

And my contract must be cancelled with immediate effect not on going month-to-month bases. I don’t need any upgrade.

Your respond will be highly appreciated

Kind regards
      Sbongile Mthimunye

From: Nelly Mthimunye [mailto:[protected]@putco.co.za]
      Sent: 04 November 2014 03:02 PM
      To: Credit Consumer - SMS Response; CorporateCredit1
      Subject: Account in arrears

Good day

And my contract must cancelled with immediate effect not on going month-to-month bases. I don’t need any upgrade.

Your respond will be highly appreciated

Kind regards
      Sbongile Mthimunye

Altech Autopageillegal debit order

I was offered an Airtime contract by Autopage over 8 years ago. In our telephone conversation I mentioned that I am only taking contract on conditions that, should there be any reason for me to cancel the contract, I should be able to do so without any extra charges. They broke the agreement within hours when they called to tell me that the contract is for Cell C Network not Vodacom. I continued with the contract but never calls on it except one call which was an emergency call and was less that 30 seconds but the bill that month was R 150 instead of R 70 that was agreed upon. Later that year they lock my card and I had no access to their network until I went to their offices to cancel the contract but they refused. They ended up blacklisting me but still refused to give me a copy of the contract. 2 months back a debit order of about +- R 250 was taken from my account and my bank charged me for reversing it. Today they debited my account R 700.33 without my permission.

illegal debit order
        illegal debit order

• @cellc_support May 25, 2017

Hi Mr. Mzobotshe

Please be advised that we can assist you from a third party point of view, as we only provide the network to Altech Autopage customers. We can liaise with them on your behalf.

Kindly send us your details to [email protected]

^SM

Altech AutopageTablet huawei 7 contract

Good day

Kindly assist me with this query.

. I took a with tablet huawei 7 contract autopage in 2014/01.. Was supposed to be 2 year contract, in 2016/02.. I sent email to tell them, to ask why they are deducting money as my contract is for 24 months.. And according to me january / february was supposed to be the last month..
          I never had anything from them.. Unfortunately I changed my bank account, and didn’t alert them as according to me my contract has ended, they never called me to ask why i’m not paying, no statement issued to me.. They know my cell phones and email address.. (No contact was done to me: I dint use the cell phone no.. As I requested to use my mtn no and they said its impossible.. So I only used the phone.. Took out the sim card..
          Now i’ve been handed over to debt collectors regarding the phone account and also what exactly is happening, till now have not received any response from them..

Please assist me with this case.. I don’t mind paying.. But I want to know what’s happening: i’m I liable to pay or not?
          Contract..
          I then sent email to auto-page for them to send me the statement of
          Regards
          Mpho mantu
          Id no [protected]
          Cell phone: [protected]/[protected]

• Updated by tablette · Jan 19, 2017

good morning

Kindly assist me with this query.. I took a phone with AUTOPAGE in 2014/01..was supposed to be 2 year contract, in 2016/02.. I sent email to tell them, to ask why they are deducting money as my contract is for 24 months.. and according to me January/ February was supposed to be the last month..
              I never had anything from them.. unfortunately I changed my bank account, and didn’t alert them as according to me my contract has ended, they never called me to ask why I’m not paying, no statement issued to me.. they know my cell phones and email address..( no contact was done to me: I dint use the cell phone no.. as I requested to use my MTN no and they said its impossible.. so I only used the phone.. took out the sim card..
              now I’ve been handed over to debt collectors regarding the phone contract..
              I then sent email to Auto-page for them to send me the statement of account and also what exactly is happening, till now have not received any response from them..

Please assist me with this case.. I don’t mind paying.. but I want to know what’s happening: I’m I liable to pay or not?

Regards
              Mpho

Autopage — Expired contract

I had a two year contract with altech autopage which ended more than a year ago and the number has even been...

Autopage Payments not refunded

Mtn Jack ref nr [protected] and legal department ref nr [protected]. For tel nr [protected]. We have made payments into auto pages account, but our cellphone number was blocked due to no payment . Now we understand that MTN has taken over the contract but our money is paid into your account. Why didnt you people notify us of this change? Please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com to refund my payments for the last few months .

Autopage Mobile service provider

We have been auto page customers for the last 7 years, beginning of october our lines were blocked for non-payment. We were then notified that we have been paying into the wrong bank account for 7 months! We should pay mtn not autopage. I submitted all the proof of payments to request a refund on the 19th of october. Since then we are unable to track this refund. I dealt with najma moosa and peter wattrus. We urgently need that money.

Glocell/Autopage — cellular

Hi, I have been struggling to get hold of the customer centre on 0841234 since Saturday the 01/10/16 as I...

Altech AutopageFraudulent debit orders

Our accounts were transferred to mtn on the 18th feb 2016.
                At the time we did not have debit orders attached as they had on 4 (Four) occasions in the space of 12 months debited amounts of over r 2000-00 from our bank account on a fixed account totaling r 597-00.
                At the time of transfer, all accounts were up to date.

On the 26 aug 2016 at 07:30 a debit order went off our account for the amount of r 1500-00 (ref:1.1151245k160825) , on the 1 sept 2016 at 07:46, r 1500-00 (Ref 1.1151245b160831) and again on the 24 sept for r 500-00 ref: 1.1151245l160923).

All contact numbers on the web for the company are no longer in operation so there is no way to contact them and the bank is unable to block them as all they do is change the amount or the date of the debit order.

We have since changed our bank account which is no easy task as all our accounts had to be notified.In the mean time we have had r 3500-00 debited to our account and have no way to get hold of the company for a refund.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Autopage Threatening sms about an outstanding bill which does not exist

The following number send me twice a threatening sms about an outstanding bill for r 60. 00 that does not exists.
                  I did some google research and it seems the misuse of an "archived" mobile number.

Archiver. Rootsweb. Ancestry.com › norcal › 1997-101.

Oct 30, 1997 - norcal-l archives. Archiver > norcal > 1997-10 > [protected].
                  From: cathy moody subject: turonnet & indart
                  From: cathy moody
                  Subject: turonnet & indart
                  Date: thu, 30 oct 1997 14:27:28 - 0800

I am not sure that this went out okay. Larry in oregon did answer me, but
                  Didn't hear any other comments. So thought it might have gotten lost in
                  The shuffle.

>hello,
                  >we have a ggrandmother (Mathilde turonnet) who died at the french hospital
                  >on april 6, 1906. Buried at oak hills cemetary. She lived in san jose
                  >with our ggrandfather (Jean turonnet) who was a restrauant owner (The
                  >lamolle house on the corner of santa clara & san pedro. Better know as
                  The
                  >aconda hotel now). We have been able to find an obit on jean who died oct
                  >8, 1906 in reno while visiting his sons (Our grandfather) who later became
                  >foster children of victor cauhpe. However, we can not find any record of
                  >mathilde's death. We are told mainly due to the earthquake that followed.
                  > does anyone know if the french hospital still has any records from 1906
                  >prior to the earthquake? Or how to get death records in that year prior
                  To
                  >the earthquake.
                  >any ideas would be greatly appreciate.
                  >thanks, cathy

Lorraine van dyk (Mrs. )
                  Centurion, gauteng, south africa

Autopage — agent rudely hung up on me (autopage-[protected])

On the 4th of july 2016 @ 10:16, i called autopage on [protected], to make an inquiry, about the two sms that...

Autopage Billing of internet usage

I am complaining about my IPad billing for April and May. My April billing is R13426.04 and for May is R5686.74. My internet account was closed on the 10 of April, on that date I received an email of the estimated amount in usage as following.

Autopage Alert: Dear Customer, please note that your unbilled usage is an estimate R2418.96 this amount excl. monthly rental and vat. line is security suspension due to high data usage. Contact [protected]/[protected]. This email was received from the Guy by Gregory Peter who is one of their staff at the time of alerting me for closing internet usage.

Up to today the problem is not solved. In Hellopeter.com the company has 4524 COMPLAINTS. I the company is closing down but my problem is not solved instead I am paying the account via MACROBART Lawyer I don't even know how it got into them because I have been paying the account month to month ever since the arrangement. I have been robbed at day broad light

Autopage id theft/fraud

My husband has been harassed in the last few days for money outstanding on a cell phone contract which we didn't take out and have no knowledge of at all. The first we heard that we owe money was when we got a message on the weekend from Norman and Bisset (who are not helpful in resolving this) and then repeated phone calls from Autopage. I have managed to extract an account number from autopage which is 1115170 and the reference at Norman and Bisset is [protected]. We don't even know which provider it is through as no-one can give us any information. I can verify that we have no contracts on any of our cell numbers which means they must have another number. About a month ago we received a call from Harriers Courier Services in Pretoria who said they would be delivering a parcel which possibly contained a phone but they wouldn't say who it was from. My husband gave them our physical address thinking it was a prize he had won, as he had done before. The strange part is on that day we got missed calls on all of our cell numbers (3). Someone must have a lot of information on us. The point is, we are not prepared to suffer for someone elses fraud. Norman and Bisset call it a Smart Mobile Account. My husband works at sea and is not here at present, so I cannot check whether the bank account has been hacked as well.

Altech AutopageAltech autopage/contract

I cancelled my contract with Altech Autopage on 01/09/2015 and the following month was debited for over R3k for data usage. I took this up straight away with Tato Tladi who is one of the managers there and said I dispute the data usage. I then reversed the amount that was debited and asked for a detailed bill, I was then debited every month without getting any feedback from anyone. I then called their complaints department in February who sent me an itemised bill for the data. I took a look at it and saw that this could have never been correct as I used the data only for my phone, on certain days I was charged about R300 - R500 for data and I only got a blackberry so could not even download anything. I have now been added to the credit bureau. Till today I have got no feedback from Altech Autopage. The complaint reference is 830606.

Altech AutopageBilling a disaster

I have a contract with them since last year november. I have a debit on the account for the last day of every month because my salary date is the 25th but when da 25th falls on a weekend autopage takes the money the friday and our salary isnt in then so anyways I make payment on my aacount every month the 25th ready when I get paid. This month was no different I made payment on thursdy already which was the 25th but as usual I left my rent money in my bank account because its also due the last day of the month so today I want to go and draw my rent money and to mu surprise autopage debited my bank account as well. Because of this debit my rent money is now short and even if they do refund the money it will still be short because of the bank charges. I went to the store closest to me which is zevenwagcht mall and to my surprise the store is no longer there. I also worked for a cellular network before so I more or less know how things work I do know that debit details are sent to the bank before tje time but it has never happen before and wasnt it the consultants job in store to tell me that the debit order is already pending then I wouldnt have made any payment at all like the first month. This service provider is extremely unproffessional. What makes me more angry is the service at the call center. I try phoning and after the long wait for a consultant get disconnected all the time. When I finally get to a consultant I explain the situation and also explain because of the long wait my air time is almost up if he could please call me back if the line is disconnected and when the line disconnects he doesnt call back how the hell is that service at all the service is horrible I feel like going to the newspaper with them because whwn they need you to take out a contract they are very nice and when you request a call back they call you back the exact time you requested but once you have the damn contract they dont give a damn about you.

Autopage Laptop

I have given my laptop for repairs and was advised it will take 4 weeks. It was booked in the 1st week of december. To date no feedback and no laptop, 3 months gone by with not even an email. I have been overcharged for the product then refunded. I went to westville, pavilion to enquire and was told that they do not do laptop repairs. I explained that it was booked with them and then was told they dont know where it is as the job doesnt reflect. The person who handles repairs called me a week after I went to the store.

Autopage is provides poor service, if you do happen to take a contract your are setting yourself up for a lot of frustration and you might be charged more than what they say!
                            I hope autopage cancels my deal as im paying for something I dont have nor can I use the sim

Wenzel naidoo