The Brick Warehousecomplete bedroom set

S Nov 25, 2017

On October, 29 / 2017 My wife and I went to the Brick on 1444 Upper James St. Hamilton Ontario, We been buying from The Brick for a least 20 Years they were some little problems on the past but they always been resolved . This time we are being treated like no words can Described, We purchase a total of $ 3.650.00 in Bedroom Set. The 1st delivery was booked for Nov. 19 / 17 They did not ask to remove furniture from the Bedroom for them to assemble the new furniture even though I did removed some ( please see Attachments ) Furniture was left boxed . The Second time that they came to assemble the Furniture when they open the box the Headboard was damage . Call the Brick again sent photos of the damage and they booked a delivery for today Nov. 25 / 2017. Once the box was open outside that house they notice damage to the Head Board. We called the store ask to speak to a Supervisor and the Salesman name Anis F. on Wednesday Nov. 22 / 2017 Again we asked to speak to the Supervisor or the Salesman . Operator said that was none was on duty at that time and asked if they can called me back, left my 2 phone numbers ..never received a call in 4 days . We want to cancel the Purchase and She said we can not cancel once we buy it's yours. ...Note:- this is not a final sell. We are so dissapoint that we had to write you this e-mail to try to have our problem solve. On top that we had Family members from Overseas that came to stay with us and had to sleep on the floor. That is not nice. very sad after all this is Canada this kind things don't sup post to happen in here . The worse of all was being ignore buy the Supervisor and by the Salesman. Hope we can resolve this and to do that I want my full refund in my Brick Card and want the Furniture taken back from my house as soon is possible. contact me by e-mail [protected]@hotmail.com or by phone house [protected] or cell # [protected]. Thank-You and hope there's a resolve for this. Sales / Invoice # 102974HWQDU.