The Brickcustomer service - damaged bedroom set & leather couch

We purchased a leather reclining sofa and loveseat, bedroom set including bed, head and footboard, dresser and side table.
Picked them up at the distribution centre in west Edmonton on July 17. We they were unpacked at home we discovered the majority of items were damaged including.

Dresser leg broken to pieces in box
Bed base has chunk missing
Footboard has damage to corner
Nightstand has damage to corner
These pieces were all in boxes with protective cardboard corners still intact as seen in pictures provided so there is no way it could be damage from us moving them rather right from the manufacturer.

The couch clearly was slid around causing extensive damage to the back right down into the wood framing, there is far too much damage to be caused by us. This is obviously from sliding during the many loading and off loading during transport to the distribution centre. We never slid this couch because we definitely don't want our new expensive couch damaged.

I was sure to email pictures the next day to be proactive about getting a resolution for this and called the south common brick for instructions which I was told to send the email with pictures and someone would get back to me ... that never happened I had to call several more times and I have been getting the run around from the south common customer service, I can never talk to manager they either don't pick up or they are not in the store. Never have I gotten a phone call returned regarding my issue.
I was told on July 25 that the bedroom set would be replaced and delivered to me and she would call me back when she knew of a delivery date ... that never happened. I was also told that same day that they would not replace the couch because the damage was from sliding it ... which yes is very obvious but again the amount of sliding that had to have happened to damage it that extensively is definitely not from us bringing it home ... also why would be risk damaging our brand new furniture by sliding it ... that doesn't make any sense.
I called today, July 30/18 to check on the status of my bedroom set and was told that she couldn't confirm it would be replaced and delivered. This is completely different from what I was told on July 25/18. She told me there was no manager to speak with and there wouldn't be one in store until July 16/18 at 1:30 pm.

Very unhappy with the bricks customer service, no one is willing to help, just passing it off to the next person whose never there and Getting told someone will call you back when they never do.

Am