The following correspondence was sent to the recipients aug 25 and I still have yet to receive a reply. Think twice before you buy from the brick!
Sent to: email@example.com and the regional vice president, west at the brick head office
I am forwarding to you all correspondence sent to various departments over the last couple of days and I have yet to receive a reply.in addition I placed numerous calls to your customer service department on monday aug 28 only to be given the run around. I am truly and utterly dismayed by what has happened since purchasing these appliances.
Please contact me as soon as possible.
Dear madam or sir,
Honestly I don't even know what to say. I cannot believe what happened today. I was contacted by your customer service department yesterday and told that the damaged appliances could be exchanged today (Around 2:30 pm) for new ones and asked if that would be okay. I said yes that would be fine. I was also assured by the manager that the replacements had been inspected and would be delivered in perfect condition. So I took more time off from work so I could be home receive them, and ended up waiting until 5:30. When they finally showed up, the delivery people were instructed to deliver the appliances to the entrance at the side of the building; which they refused to do, and during the exchange damaged another wall and my brand new floor, not to mention the appliances were exchanged for another set which are worse than the ones before (Scratches on plastic and crisper drawers, paint scraped off of metal shelf supports, nothing was sealed in plastic, ie: freezer shelf, ice cube trays, door compartments, dairy compartment cover, manuals and documents were just thrown in the meat tray). I am thoroughly and truly at my wits end! I have had nothing but hassles since aug 16. Yet through it all I have remained calm, been more than reasonable, and patient and have not even so much as raised my voice once with any of your staff however enough is enough and I have had quite enough.
Please contact me immediately so as we can get this matter resolved.
Please contact me as soon as possible
I purchased 3 appliances from the brick [protected] st edmonton, ab) on aug 16/06, and since have had nothing but problems with your staff; including management, delivery personnel, sales reps, etc. For the sake of brevity I will not get into everything now; however the following should give you some idea as to what I have been going through with your establishment since my time of purchase:
* misinformation received from sales rep. Regarding purchase
Price, delivery, and pressure to purchase extended warranty.
* numerous phone calls made to and messages left for: fleet
Supervisors, customer service reps, and no calls returned
* no phone call received the morning of scheduled day of removal
Giving estimated time of arrival of workers removing old appliances.
* damage to condominium suite when old appliances were removed.
* unacceptable behavior of delivery/removal personnel.
1. Workers entered suite without knocking,
2. Cut hoses on appliance without permission.
3. Rude verbal remarks
* wrong address for delivery of appliances
* new appliances received (Damaged)
* exchange date and time scheduled and then rescheduled 5 times, then cancelled. Replacement appliances received dented and scratched, (Delivery drivers didn’t even bother to take them off the truck). The list goes on. I am extremely displeased and would appreciate it if someone would contact me immediately regarding these matters.