American Freight Logo

American Freight

Having problems with American Freight?

American Freight Customer Service Contacts

680 Sunbury Rd
Delaware, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Freight Customer Service. Initial American Freight complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Freight above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Freight. Discuss the issues you have had with American Freight and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Freight Complaints & Reviews

Jan 27, 2021

American Freight — GE range pgs930 ypfs

I purchased a GE slide in range 1/22/21 as a never before sold out of box item. I expected to pay less for...

Jan 01, 2021

American Freight — ge double oven

I purchased a refurbished GE double oven in November. The top oven doesn't work, they will not send...

American FreightCustomer service

I ordered a stove, refrigerator and stove from american freight. I received an e mail that they would contact me in 24 hours, they never did. I called after several weeks and the next day I received a message if I did not call them to set up delivery they would cancel my order and refund my money. This is the one and only message I received. I set up a day with customer service and that day I had my phone with me. I never heard from the delivery guys and they never left a message. The women at the store left me a message, when I called several hours later I told her why did the delivery guys not leave me if they were calling me. Her message stated I would have to pay to have my items delivered so I was in no hurry to call her back. When I did speak with her it was like she was reading a script and did not care what I had to say. # 1 I did not get my call within 24 hours # 2 I had to call the store. # 3 she claims she called me and no she did not # 4 why did the delivery guys not leave me a message, it was a 4 hour window and I wasted my time

Jul 19, 2020

American Freight — Failed delivery of product

I purchased a washing machine on 7/9/2020 . fulfillment store # 7556. Order # SO641361 I was called the...

Nov 24, 2019

American Freight — emily bed, dinner set can't remember name

Short sweet very unprofessional people in tyler texas and lack of communication on there part as well. We...

Nov 08, 2019

American Freight — dining room tables and living room tables

This place is a joke I ordered stuff close to then end of the month told them I was moving Nov 1 st they...

American Freightaccount complaint

I started my finance service with American Freight June of 2019. I was financed for the amount of $2900.00. I have been paying on my account every month and never missed a payment. I spoke with an customer service rep 09/06/2019 and notified me that my balance of $1600.00 has to be paid 09/12 or my balance will increase by $5000.00 regardless of what the remainder of my balance of $1600.00. I really need some help with my account.

• Updated by Mshunter · Sep 06, 2019

I was told that if I didn't pay my balance off in 3months they were going add on an additional $5700.00 to my account balance. I'm in the process of purchasing a home in December and I explained to them that this increase on my credit report will automatically bring down my credit score and disqualify me for a home loan.
        This company has to be help accountable for their actions!!! I was also told that they can not provide me a detail statement of how the company came up with the $5700.00 increase.

Aug 20, 2019

American Freight — bedroom sets

I moved into my new house in June 2019. Ordered brand new bedroom sets for my daughters from American Freight...

Aug 13, 2019

American Freight — bedroom furniture on layaway

Put a bedroom furniture set on layaway July 2018 paid it off June 2019. Called to see if it was in stock. Wa...

Carnegie
      Jul 20, 2019

American Freight — reclining sofa with cup holder and charging port

I bought a sofa sectional, dinning room table, bedroom set etc spending over $4, 000.the sectional fell apart...

Jul 10, 2019

American Freight — ottoman

On june 8, 2019 I went in to purchase a sofa set and ottoman. I paid over $1400.00. Now at the time the...

American Freightorder

I placed a 4k order at the Carnegie, PA store, on 04/17/2019. I paid up front for the Chest of Drawers, and the Bed, since I was told that they didn't have many in stock. We were not moving into our new home, until 05/08/2019. The delivery for the entire order was to be 05/11/2019. Everything had arrived, except the Chest of Drawers. #69405 Stonehill. After at least 14 calls to the Carnegie store. Being told, that I will get a call back. I never received a call back at all. Instead, I continued to call, which is where I am at now, a month + later. I do know, that this set is discontinued. I have the entire set except for this one piece. I would really appreciate someone taking responsibility for this, I really need to complete my set. Please contact me back, by email or phone [protected]. Thank you, Tammy D. Heirendt

American Freightcustomer service / bedroom set

I went in to order a glam bedroom set on sale for $605 when completed the paperwork what was ordered for me was not the same thing or price. I called asking why the total ended up being different as well as the name of the bedset I was told the name had changed bc they discontinued the one I wanted so they ordered me something similar without notice I wasn't getting what I asked for. They tell me to come back in and pick something else out. So I drive another 30 mins and everyone was rude I pick out another bed set finally bc they had nothing in stock and they tell me I have to travel to akron or pay the shipping. I will never get another thing from here it's so unprofessional

American Freightproduct/service

I purchased a bedroom set for my son on 4/6/19 at the Grand prairie location in Texas. They said it had to be pucker up in Dallas, went to pluck it up for home and the furniture was 2 different colors. We took the brown footboard and nightstand back as we had purchased the black set. They told us we would have latest 2 weeks and I had to call them after 2 weeks to find out where the missing furniture was and they said they were putting it in the truck for delivery that day. I waited and nothing got delivered. I called the next day spoke with manager in site and he said they don't even have the items in inventory. I asked him why they lied to me and he said it was the other manager that was in that day. They told me I could turn in the items I and get a refund but I had to call the location I paid at. I call over there and speak with the person I purchased the furniture from and she said they are not allowed to do refunds. I told her I need the rest of the parts so I can put the bed together and she tells me she is going to call around. I called her back after several hours and she said they will deliver the stuff by 8pm on 4/25/19. Here if is almost 10pm and no delivery. This company is the worst company i bought things from. Customer service sucks and obviously is full of liars. I called regional manager and left message Monday and still no call back. I paid $900 and I don't even have a complete bed to put up. 😡😡😡😠😠 They need to be shut down or hire better people. All they worried about is making the sell.

Mar 21, 2019

American Freight — delivery service and customer service

This has been a nightmare from the very beginning! The staff is unprofessional and the delivery service i...

Mar 16, 2019

American Freight — furniture

Please never never ever buy from these scumbags. I spent $3, 000 dollars cash and got garbage for...

Feb 06, 2019

American Freight — mattress

The mattress I was given was not the soft pillow top in the show room AF006. The mattress I was given wa...

American Freight — bingo brown laf bump sofa and bingo brown raf sof

I purchased a sofa and an guardian vaule plan. The plan that they sold me don't cover the frame being...

East Saint Louis

American Freightsimmons love seat falling apart

Hides Negative Reviews
            Junk for sale. Love seat is falling to pieces. Don't buy their stuff. No good.
            Bought a black love seat recliner set by Simmons about 1 1/2 years ago. Comfortable but material is pitiful. Material has flaked off and looks terrible. No guarantees here and no warranty was mentioned at time of sale. Won't buy again and would not recommend.

**Update ...called Tom McMillian VP of Sales @ [protected] and left voice mail. Haven't heard a word. Scam

American Freightfurniture

NIGHTMARE OF AN EXPERIENCE FROM THE BEGINNING!!! if you think it's a deal, its more than likely NOT worth it. Initially it took months to receive the furniture, which was the WRONG set, waited several more months to receive the correct set. Fast forward a few months and the cushion seam started coming undone, contacted them since it was under "warranty". After 6 more months and MUCH back and forth and the store employees remaining highly confused regarding any and every inquiry, and lies that the replacement would be delivered, we picked it up ourself snd get it home to find the replacement recliner is broken and it has holes in the cushion. It has been almost a year now fighting this and still not resolved. BUYER BEWARE!!!