T-Mobile / poor service, misrepresentation, retaliation, refusal to release numbers
Misrepresented terms of plan we purchased; told we could add up to two more lines at any time on our contract. (later told that each addition of a line constituted a new tw0-year contract) When the poor quality phones that we were initially provided in their promotional effort to get new business decomposed, we were told we would have to pay about $200 for a new phone or enter into a new tw0-year contract. (get the theme?) At that point, we wanted to cancel the contract but were told we would have to wait until the end of the two-year period or pay an early cancellation fee. We were told to send that request IN WRITING 30 days before the end of the contract, that a phone call would not suffice. When we did that several months later and 30 days before the end of our contract, we were sent a notice that we had to CALL instead. When we replied that we were following directives and that this was the reason we were through with T-Mobile, they continued to contact us by email. Then we were told that the two lines we had added had new tw0-year contracts and could not be cancelled without an early cancellation fee. Finally, T-Mobile sent a letter to us that they were cancelling our lines (all four) and that we would be billed through September 30, 2008. However, on September 29, 2008, they refused to release our numbers to our new carrier. On September 30, they cancelled our lines, though they expect us to pay THROUGH September 30. We now have no phone numbers and no way for our elderly father to reach us. All efforts to resolve this have been head-banging experiences. Thanks, T-Mobile. You get the Black Hat Award for 2008 for despicable service and insufferably knot-headed personnel.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges