Having problems with T-Mobile USA?

611 (From T-Mobile Phone)
+1 844 840 6518 (Customer Service)
+1 844 428 9675 (Business)
+1 505 998 3793 (International)
+1 877 453 1304 (Payments)
12920 SE 38th St.
Bellevue, New York
United States - 98006-1350
Questions and Comments
T-Mobile Customer Relations, PO Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380

Bankruptcy Legal Notices
T-Mobile Bankruptcy Team, PO Box 53410, Bellevue, WA 98015-3410

Complaints & Reviews

bad phones, bad service, bad company

So my family and I have been with t-mobile for a very long time. Their company was the one we started off with and have never switched. Over the last 3 years we have been having quite a bit of trouble with everything about t-mobile. Also I have had to replace my cell phone 9 times all within 6 to 9 months of eachother. I started with a small old flip phone with a white faceplate and the screen stopped working, then i went to a slider phone and the screen also stopped working, and every other phone I had since then has had the exact same problems. Every single time the screen ends up shutting completely off and then I have to go and replace it. I cant even begin to think of how much money I have spent going to pawn shops and buying off other people because, when I would go to a store I would get no help and end up walking away worked up and annoyed. The customer service in the 3 different stores I have been to has been equally dissapointing and unhelpful. So a word to the wise, do not get t-mobile for your service provider. You will end up being dissappointed, angry, and phoneless within 6 months of your signing up for it.

• Sh
    shane86 Jul 20, 2010

I represent an Attorney in Memphis, TN that handles consumer protection class action civil lawsuits against large companies and we have recently been made aware of situations with T-Mobile and problems consumers are having with billing, account services, and other customer service issues. We are investigating the potential for a consumer protection class action lawsuit to be filed against T-Mobile to have them answer for their poor performance and gross negligence. Please contact me at [email protected] to discuss your options.

t-mobile customer service is stupid

There is no way to verfiy customer identity without a pin you created at the creation of the account, a year or more for me. My problem is my account is locked and they will be text my PIN to me, but my phone is locked and until I can tell them what my PIN is they won't unlock my phone. Catch 22. My bank, doctor and lawyer don't have this kind of security. I understand the policy, but this is rediculous! So now my phone is usless, thanks T-Mobile.

• Ze
    Zed350 May 13, 2010

There must be a way out. Have you tried talking to a supervisor? Maybe they can verify its you the owner of the phone calling and they can unlock it for you.

• Mb
    MBLT Aug 28, 2010

I tried several times with valid credit card or bank info, but always got the stupid msg:

The T-Mobile refill system is currently unavailable.

????????????????????????

??????????????????????

????????????????

!!!

!!!

• Tw
    twinpk1028 Dec 04, 2010

Then go to a Direct tmobile corporate store and provide your identification and the dealer will call it in and confirm that they have verified your identification. Seems like they are trying to keep other poeople out of your account. Just imagine if someone was able to access your account just because they got information about you by stealing your mail.

• Ph
    phoenixbennu Jan 15, 2011

You do realize that the FCC is who sets the security policies for account verification. Not T-Mobile. All cell phones companies have to follow the same identity verification methods laid out by the FCC.

To T-Mobile Customer assistance. Managers, VP, CEO or to who ever:
    You locked my account last night because according to you it's for "SECURITY REASONS." Thanks for your concern but my problem now is how to unlock my account so I can log in. I called 611 and texted me that my security code is re... Of course I know that. Then, I chatted twice with your customer service on line and told me that they will give a ticket to the IT people. Nothing happened. Then I talked to one of you Customer Service again through on line and she asked for my land line tel. # and I was wondering what does my land line have anything to do with my unlocking my account. My land line was of course busy because I was put on hold by one of your customer service for (take note) 4 hours. I timed it. How long does a customer Rep talk to a customer? Certainly not 4 hours, is it? I have a strong feeling that there's no one working in that department and that you automatically direct your customers to the answering machine cause I find it hard to believe that your reps would let u wait for 4 hrs. The first time I waited for 2 hrs. I checked how many customers service people you have and you have thousands of them. If a customer Service talks for 4 hours to each customers then they can only accommodate 3 customers in one day with over time pay. It means if your CS works for 8 hrs a day then they can only talk to 2 customers a day. This doesn't make sense to me at all. It doesn't make sense at all. I am a very sick woman. I had brain Surgery just recently, I had bypass last year and I have Lupus and I had a break out today because I am so aggravated and angry because of the way you people handle your customers. Your ad says: "The best Customer Service..." In all honesty, do you really? Now, I WANT YOU TO UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT SO I CAN LOG IN to be able to pay you. I can't drive and I am stuck in the 4 corners of my house. I don't owe you a dime so, do me please a favor and UNLOCK my account. My cell # is 713-240-2408. It doesn't take 10 minutes to unlock my account and I am sure about that. My husband's business is IT and he owns it and I have an idea about computers. You lock my account so easily so I am sure you you can unlock it so easily just the same. Any explanation about me waiting for four hours? I timed it and I recorded my conversation with one of your ITS and printed my chat with your CS's. UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT so I can pay you. As I have said, I don't owe you a dime and take off that ad that says "you have the best Customer Service" because that is so UNTRUE. Next time, DON'T ever LOCK IT AGAIN. Any people who wants to use my account # won't get too much of anything, anyway. We are not talking about Credit Cards here. We're talking about a cell phone. Credit cards companies doesn't even freeze your card that long. I hopw I made myself CLEAR.Mrs. Celia Hopper

Celia Hopper May 04, 2011

Did you read my e-mail? I can not DRIVE. I can't go out because I have no immunity system. I have the deadliest Lupus called SLE and it's ravaging my nervous system. And you have the veracity to tell me to go to a Direct Corporate store? Do your job. UNLOCK my account. I don't care if FCC made those rules. I am sure FCC will agree with me that you have to UNLOCK my account now. What would they steal? I was shopping for a new cell phone for a long time that's the reason why they locked it. I already told that to who ever I talked with.

Celia Hopper May 04, 2011

Now, are you an employee of T-Mobile, Phoenix? If you are you be kind enough to please let them unlock my account. This is my account and I am telling T-Mobile to UNLOCK it. It is way past my bed time. Years from now, Phoenix, you will become very old like me and please always remember the name CELIA .

non-credit for $100 payment

In February I tried to use my pre-paid cell and got the message that no minutes were remaining. I used my c. card to add $100 of minutes. However, I never
used any of those (as I use a different phone 99% of the times).

In late March, I did try to use the phone to hear that, once again, no minutes were left. I checked my c.c. statement and found that $100 went to Vesta T-Mobile
in February.

After a horrible phone experience with T-Mobile reps, I finally wrote an actual letter to them asking for an explanation to where those February minutes went and credit for them. No response and it's been two weeks.

This certainly seems fraudulent. Ideas?

Susan

• Sh
    Shak1 Apr 28, 2010

Hi This is Muhammad Raja, I experienced the same issue, refilled the account with $100 in mid Feb, today April 28 tried to use the phone only to hear that there is no balance, called customer service but no satisfactory answer they are not even able to tell what happened to the balance. It’s a complete rip off and I am going to call consumer affair and going to small claims court. All who suffered the same issue should call consumer affair and go to claim court.

samantha1400 Apr 28, 2010

A lot of people seem to be complaining that the minutes left on their T-Mobile prepaid cards are disappearing a lot faster than they used to. I work for a law firm that is investigating these prepaid phones and whether T-Mobile is overcharging people per minute. If you think you've been overcharged, give me a call toll-free at (866) 981-4800 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks - Samantha
    www.GirardGibbs.com

james f Jun 24, 2010

Same here. I added $100 for 1000 minutes and six weeks later it was all gone. My cell phone call log said I only used 150 minutes. T-Mobile customer service said I had used 979 minutes, but they would not give me any accounting for it. They refuse to let me see the call log they have for my phone number. I think they are charging someone elses calls to my phone. I am contacting our attorney general to complain.

• Kc
    KC St. Louis Apr 07, 2011

I am having the same issue they charged me but did not provide the minutes, good luck getting any resolution, you are put on hold for hours, hung up on, transferred numerous times, leave messages with no returns, unbelieve experience.
    So sad service has gotten so bad!!!

• Co
    commercesd Sep 09, 2011

I switched from a non-contract phone plan with T-Mobile to the Prepaid 1500 talk, text and 50 mb data. When I asked what the difference in service would be, I was told that it was the same network and that there would be no change. That is not true.

First, the pre-paid line does not offer a full text service. That is to say, I can send texts to phone numbers, but any SMS (that is, say, a store deal or even CTA bus tracker) does NOT work at all. For example, it is impossible to use vendor services or sign up for information. The only texting that works is between people.

This really should have been disclosed before I signed up for the plan. After visiting numerous technical forums where others are having this issue, it is obviously a defect that is known by T-Mobile. I've made numerous calls to their tech support. No one can fix the problem. I have been in several stores. Still, no solution.

T-Mobile is selling a defective service and not informing customers the truth about the texting plan that is offered with their Prepaid plans. This is deceitful. T-Mobile should be made to fix this immediately, or at least disclose this plan's shortcomings to customers.

• Mi
    Mitch Azar Oct 18, 2011

Beware of the limited/unlimited plans. I had service for about one week. I only needed a data plan for internet usage on a computer in a mobile situation. Was sold an unlimited plan with a smart phone. It worked fine until I used 1.5 gigs of data at which point my connection speed dropped by
    90%. It couldnt even load a webpage. False advertisement? I was told to return the phone and I wouldnt be charged. That was the only resolution offered bt t mobile. Customer service didnt even asked why I was cancelling my service. I assumed its because many of their customers cancel service after the reach the limit of their unlimited data plan. I would rate t mobile at 0 stars.

this is fraud

Sir I received mail from tm-awards informing that I have received award of GBP600, 000 in the 2010 T-mobile nokia draws in UK and to claim mail at [protected]@live.com

Accordingly which I did, later I received mail from mr.glen brown asking me to fill the form sent with his mail in which I filled my details and mailed him back he had also written in his mail that I should keep my winning confidential to avoid double claim which might lead to disqualification.
On march 20 mr.glen mailed that the royal court has approved my winning cheque and his deligate mr.philip gary E-MAIL: [protected]@yahoo.com will departure London on [protected] and arrive Mumbai on [protected] with the cheque. On [protected] I received a call from no.[protected] of mr.philip gary informing that he will be leaving tomorrow from uk with my cheque. His personal call made me felt that all this is really true but when I came across the site complaintsboard.com I realize that it could be fake.
Later on Monday 22-3-10 I received call from Philip gary from no.[protected] he said that he has arrived delhi and needs INR35000 for clearing airport charges for my cheque in the city.
This made my doubt clear that this is fraud. He sent an sms SURAJ ENTERPRISES A/C NO.[protected] OF ICICI BANK AND PAN NO.BLOPK2922F in which he told me to deposit the sum in this account. I told on my behalf you make the clearance and as he reaches Mumbai I will pay back the amount after which he never called me.

I m uploading this mail so that other people do not believe such fraud people and stay alert before loosing their hard earned money

Thankyou

No.[protected] london called on 20-3-10
No.[protected] delhi called on 22-3-10

Mr .philip gary delegate to India to deliver the cheque
Mr glen brown chief executive t mobile pro Tel: +[protected]

cannot transfer to me to a live operator

My payment is due the 10th ea mo. I made an online payment on the 9th of June. 06/11 service disoconnected. I called MetroPCS, customer service told me to call their 3rd party payment proc. co, "Bill Matrix" to confirm pymt was rec'd. I called, they confirmed pymnt was rec'd. I called Metro PCS back with the confirmation #. They told me it would take up to 2 hrs for them to check their computer data base. Service never resumed. I called, they now turned my service back on but only for 2 days while they investigate (again, they say they will investigate further). I gave the Metro PCS customer service rep. the trace # and the reference # my bank shows to confirm they debited my bank account. 2 days later, I get a text msg. saying the case is closed and that I need to pay another month's bill to resume my service. Metro PCS claims they have 24/7 Customer Service. I attempted to call Customer Service after hours, the automated system says it cannot transfer to me to a live operator at this time.

misleading and telling the wrong price on buying a phone, then wouldn't admit it

I called a tmobile representative to see if I had any upgrades on my account and was told I had some. I then proceeded to have him tell me the different types of phones to choose from and the prices. I ended up choosing 2 and he gave me a total of$126.88. I asked him twice to repeat it and he told me the same price each time. I ordered them and it was done. Then, fast forward a month and I get the bill and it has an extra $32.49 on it for"other expense". It also said it was an installment of 3. I called them and they said "Oh no, this is what you owe on the phone. We only billed you for part of the phone. Then I pointed out that the total was already on my bill and there even was an extra $32.49 added on for no reason. The manager proceeded to tell me that the one phone I ordered was $129.99. I said no, the representative told me it would be $79.99 with the upgrade. This is absolutely ridiculous!!! I asked her if they could find the taped conversation of the representative and me when I ordered the phone and she said no. I told her this is insane, the representative gave me a total of $126.88. Where else would that come from????How would he come up with a figure like that?????? I was totally given the wrong total and ended up purchasing the phone thinking it was that price. I WOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED THE PHONE IF IT WAS $129.99!!! The total they have comes to $100.00 more than I was told. I am furious!

Sincerely,
Julie Mazick

service interruption

"senior citizens/Retired customers who receive social security benefits"

It has never been considered by the executives of T mobile, that you have retired customers who are on fixed income (paid monthly). Some
people receive their benefits on the first, third or the fifth of the month. Then you have the people who receive benefits on the first, second, third or fourth Wednesdays of the month.

The problem is as follows: Customers who receive their benefits on the fourth Wednesday of the month may exceed the deadline and the service is cut off. For example: The fourth Wednesday may come between the 21st and the 30th of the month. If the payment due date
is the 14th day of the month. Now you have retired customers who
have no service until his or her check arrive.

I strongly encourage you to consider a "grace payment period" for retirees/seniors ONLY. IF SAID CUSTOMERS CAN SUPPLY YOU WITH PROOF THAT THEY ARE RECEVING SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS, THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN A GRACE PERIOD. IF THE BILL IS NOT PAID IN FULL AT END OF GRACE PERIOD INTERRUPT THE SERVICE.

overcharging

I cannot believe T-mobile. When I moved and couldn't get service in my home, several tech support people told me they would do everything they could to fix the problem, and if not, they would let me out of my contract. After 6 weeks of switching phones, sim cards, cell towers and $$$ they couldn't fix it, so when I finally decided to switch carriers, they peg me with a final bill for almost $500!!! Including the cancellation fee and overage minutes they promised to remove. They lie! Now I can't even see my bill because they won't send me a paper bill and I no longer have access to my account online! T-MOBILE IS CRIMINAL AND NO ONE SHOULD USE THIS SERVICE. BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Re
    Reznik Jan 25, 2010

I'd call you state attorney and see if there are any rules about charging for canceling contracts. Some states have rules that keep companies, namely cell phone companies, from charging people cancellation fees and other obtuse charges.

If that's a bust, I'd try to figure out who you talked to at t mobile. if it was over the phone, the conversation may have been recorded. And if you issued a complaint it should be on file. They should have a description of the problem which will make it easier to argue your point and hopefully reduce that final bill drastically.

• Rk
    rkn29 Mar 03, 2011

I been receiving Spanish text messages every day from 50501, which I did not even
    asked for it.ALSO I do not speak Spanish, and do not understand those ads
    I been charged $4.99, its adding up, I been trying to call 611 T-Mobile from my phone for past weeks I am unable to get hold of Customer Representative, after long waiting for atleast 45 minutes or hour or more, and line gets cut off. I been customer for more than 8 years phone I am frustrated and I am thinking off cancelling my account because because of these ads been sending to me. I been charged too much. please some one call me as soon as possible so we can resolve this issue. Thankyou

• Ac
    A complaints Apr 27, 2011

The customer service is terrible. They have been overcharging me since th every start of the two years contract. I have been calling them about this and every time I call they apologize and say that they will give a refund but they never do and keep overcharging me. They even charge me for services that I have never used!

I email them at the Contac us section in their webpage and ask them to email me and they never do.

not my debt wrong perosn on my credit report

I have a problem that is bringing mt credit report down A bill from TMobile is on my Transunion credit report and I am writing this because I have credit fraud on my acct and a well establish communication relationship with NYS Atty. general's Office and was informed to asked you all prove to me that my social security number is on that acct. which I know it is not I have never had TMobile cell phone service nor have I ever lived on Hertel Ave. in Buffalo New York BUT I can tell you my son who has misused me and my credit HIs name is Patrick j felder whose D.O.B. is 7/18/1985 and lives in Tampa Florida I have asked the previous company to follow up with the info. I have just given you all but no one took the advice so now the problem is still there and I am asking for u all to follow up w the social security on that acct because I know for a fact it is not me thanks Pattrick Felder-Barker 636 Norfolk Ave. Buffalo, New York 14215

• Re
    Reznik Jan 25, 2010

First get rid of all the personally info in your complaint. Not a good idea. Second, if you truly didn't subscribe to the provider you are correct about the SS number, unfortunately your son could of got a hold of it. Third, which should of been first. cancel the phone with tmobile. Make sure they understand you do not want this active and do not want it to be turned back on in the future. Talk to the state atty about the 500$ or so cancellation fee they may charge you.

terrible customer service

I am a student and i thought this would be the best phone company to join since a they say- no contract and i would be here for just one year...I have had problems with this service since i bought this phone in December. I called and called their customer service and no one was able to assist me. I even went to their went customer service shop three times where they did not do anything about it. i kept on calling and they would tell me maybe its the other network, but the funny thing is i have a friend with the same kind of phone, who had the same kind of service and we come from the same place, and she didnt have any problem whatsoever. Finally i went back to the place where i bought the phone, the dealer called the company using their dealer line, and CAN YOU BELIEVE THE PROBLEM WAS SORTED! But sadly one month later i realised it was not working again, so i started calling their customer service line, basically i am back to square one.I feel like no one is willing to assist me, i even told them to take away the service, and no one even bothered to ask me why.

• Ro
    rosalynmardis Mar 03, 2011

Ipaid my bill at 1100pm lastnight ssn46s conferm number its been paid a second timeconferm numberssnn52 my phone is stil not on metro custmer to long to have this happen to me.4155245855

• Ro
    rosalynmardis Mar 03, 2011

Had to pay twice to get my phone on

aaa scam

I was told that I would receive 13% off my entire bill if I had proof that I was a AAA member. After signing up for this discount. A few days later my bill had split its cycle and I was being charged an extra 200.00 for a billing period in order for my bill to be printed out on the same days that the AAA members billing cycle is printed.

I asked them to change it back and i was told that the fees would only go up higher if I switched it back. The real SHOCK came in when i found out that my discount was only for the taxes on the data packages which was only $5.00 This is a royal flush scam and i am sure that AAA would not have anything to do with this scam!

Please don't fall for it. T-Mobile is misrepresenting that AAA discount to sell the discount plan. You will only end up paying more money in the end. The discount is not on your entire bill!

• Gm
    GM2000 Sep 02, 2011

Hey, after visiting a T-Mobile Store my phone was cloned and international calls were made. Maybe someone in the store is involved in the scam. T-Mobile refused to investigate and, since, has charged me for everything but the kitchen sink. Don't use T-Mobile and if the merge with AT&T, don't use AT&T.

customer servive, billing

T-Mobile is by far the worst I have ever seen. The customer service is horrible. The website is only helpful if you want to pay your bill. I went out of the country for vacation and I got super overcharged. After not being able to reach anybody to help me explain why all the charges, I got so fed up I decided to just to pay and cancel my phone. That was on september, and I am still receiving bills from them.

I finally called and I was told if I don't pay the last 40$, it will just go to a "third party". I am so upset, I don't even want to type anymore.

I hate T-Mobile. I hope they go out of business. I really do.

unauthorized withdrawal

T-Mobile went into my account and withdraw funds without authorization to do so. When I spoke to them about...

ripped me off for$ 531. plus ; lie, lie, lie and fraud, fraud. fraud

tmobile sold me a 2 yr contract and I picked them for a free flight. the com. THEY chose as theri partner is a BIG scam and fraud, I type slow and I could write pages of what I have done so far to at least get my money bakc. they lie all the time. after making it impossible to fly at all and a person has to make changes to accomodate them then they send a different itneerary and they are totally and completely unreachable thru any means of media and T - mobile wouldn't help at all. they nver did a price match and I was told by muy credit card co. to dispute the entire amt. so I did. now the tickets have no value and U. S. air doesn't caare nor does T-mobile and tlc is going to get what they deserve a sI see complaints on them all the time on many site!!! they will fold and I hope I can sue them. they have caused me great stress and tears and cost valuable time. I lost $531 plus many other expenses and countless hours.

what do I do? I tried to reach the attorney general in Mass. (one of the states they are in and showas on my papers). no answer. I really am angry that out of 3 lg. companys noone will make this right with me and my child. so much for the free flight and our vacation. My # is [protected] if any pre law students can help or anyone has advice. I pray soon a class action lawsuit ensues. HOW DO I start this???
ms Mcarthur

out of warranty fee

This is the letter I sent to Tmobile executive e-mail accounts I found on-line after 1 hour on the phone with regular customer service department, out of all nights on my birthday 11/05/09 :)

"Hi all,
My Name is Jasmin and I have been with t-mobile for few months now, I have 3 lines 586-703-XXXX; 586-662-XXXX, and 586-850-XXXX on my account working on 2 Blackberries and a regular Motorola cell phone.

The Motorola cell phone (586-850-XXXX) has been breaking down constantly and I had it replaced 3 times already. This last time I have sent in this phone to be replaced after I received the new phone I got a letter that the phone I have sent in was damaged and that my account will be charged $100 out of warranty fee, the phone was NOT damaged and I should not be charged this fee.

I called your Customer Service department and talked to the regular representative and a supervisor named Douglas employee ID 0840193 and they told me that there is nothing that they do for me. I also asked to for them to provide me the proof of this alleged damage, they said they can not do that.

It is not fair that after all the issues I had with this Motorola phone I get charged $100 for "damaged" phone which was not the case.

I was with Verizon for 10 years and have switched to T-Mobile to get good customer service and a good value. So far this is not what I have experienced.

I am reaching out to you for your help. I am asking for this $100 fee to be waived.
I will remain to be a customer and hope to stay with T-Mobile for years, if this issue is resolved.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely "

customer service is rude

I called T-Mobile requesting a copy of the terms and conditions of my agreement and the specifics regarding my account. They told me that they would not fax or e-mail and that I must go to the store where I purchased my phone. I told them that I did my transactions with them over the telephone and have never used a store and if they can change modify or add new lines, etc. over the phone, they should be able to conduct my business electronically as well. I asked to speak to a manager and had the ugliest, rudest conversation of my life. "Johnny" told me that he did not like my tone and he was putting me on warning and that I could not speak with anyone else and too bad for me. As a long time, loyal, pay-on-time customer, I was completely disgusted at their treatment and do not recommend anyone do business with this firm.

unfair charge

My Dear Brothers & Sisters, Today I came home from a long day of work & school, and in the top of my desk...

selling defective phones

Back in the beginning of January I bought my daughter a side kick slider two weeks into it the phone shut off by itself and came back on doubling her contacts.

This kept happing over and over. Come to find out there was a malfunction with the side kicks and they stopped selling them. They clam that the problem was fixed and the started selling them again. As it turns out they didn't fix the problem and it is still happening.

They said they would exchange the phone but they couldn't promise the phone would be new it may be kind of new. I asked if they could just fix hers and they said they cant promise if they would be able to. This makes no since just because the 14 days are over they wouldn't make any promises.

I paid good money for this phone I think the only reason there doing this is cause they know the problem wasn't fixed. There has to be something I can do they only give you 14 days cause they know that this problem happens on most of these phones around the 14th day I just don't know how these people get away with this and how they can get away with taking your new phone and giving you back a used one. They know the problem with the phone they admitted to it they should be selling it.

• Al
    Alisgram Jan 08, 2012

Agree, my granddaughter has TWO defective phones! They instructed us to send her phone in for fixing. The US Postal Service provided a tracker and states that it was delivered but T-Mobile can't locate it. She cannot be without a phone so we had to purchase another phone and it doesn't work either. There is no resolution to the first defective phone and customer service had the nerve to suggest that we mail in the second defective phone. The first one is under warantee but they claim never ot have received it despite the USPS tracker stating otherwise. Each call results in a hang-up. No supervisor or manager is "available"; no resolution is proposed. Unbelievable. The complaint process is also a mystery. We paid way too much money for two defective phones. I am disgusted.

sidekick outage, no resolution, shoddy cs, $200 cancellation fee, refusal to speak to supervisors.

Ok just quickly posted this on their forums: I am at wits end at this point. I will be posting negative...

salesman

I dropped my phone in water and took it to T Mobil for repair or replacement. The salesman wanting to make a buck so he said most people don't buy a replacement phone they just add another line on their account and they can get a new free cell phone.

The Kicker, the salesman said my phone was $200. to replace. When I said I'd look at the other phones, I saw mine was $89. not $200. to replace. The salesman just wanted to make money adding a line to my plan which would have cost $240. When he saw I wasn't going to fall for his little scam, the service went straight down hill. I couldn't get the new phone to work and he didn't really care. This happened at the Rosecrans and Midway Drive Store in San Diego. Bad Service and Sneaky Salesmen.