T-Mobile & TLC Marketing — customer fraud
I renewed my My-Faves contract with T-Mobile back in November 2007 and sent in all of the paper work to TLC Marketing and that has been the end of it. I have contacted T-Mobile monthly as well as TLC and have only been thrown back and forth. The only information that I have received is that I do qualify but I have not gotten a booking request form from anybody. It is now October and nothing. I am strongly considering leaving T-Mobile after my contract is up for do to their contract violation.
More T-Mobile & TLC Marketing Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- Metro by T-Mobile - don't pay the insurance
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges