Sears - Who Else? / customer service
I won't go into all the dates, times and people I spoke to at Sears over this single incident, but suffice it to say that over what should have been a very simple transfer of a ladies winter coat from one store to another (closest Sears did not have the size I needed), I waited 3 weeks, put in at least 8 phonecalls, spoke to a dozen different "associates" - and was hung up on, cut off, ignored, argued with and lied to. Not one person I spoke to ever attempted to find a solution to the problem, they only wanted was to get rid of me by passing me on to the next incompetent associate. In the end, I told them to RAM the coat (pun most definitely intended).
I've never been a fan of Sears - their customer service is legendary (a legendary JOKE, that is!) but this incident has sealed the deal. I will NEVER buy so much as a pencil from them again, and I will be sharing this experience with all my friends, colleagues, family and the world via Facebook. I propose a new motto for Sears..."It's really not our problem."
More Sears - Who Else? Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - Service request
- Sears Brands - ongoing refrigerator issue
- Sears Jewelry - Ring Repair
- Sears Brands - dishwasher repair
- Sears Brands - repair service