Sears Central Air Conditioning / poor service & installation
We signed a contract with Sears for a central air conditioning unit in December, 2005. They sent a contractor to install it in June, 2006. This contractor asked us to clean out our attic and said he would return the following week to install the duct work in the attic. He did not show up. After many calls we reached our sales department in Scranton, PA who told us the contractor had quit. They sent a second contractor who completed half the job and then never returned. The job was finally completed in October, 2006; the unit then broke after one month. We could not get Sears to repair it for another month. We have since been transferred from Scranton to Philadelphia to Albany. No one at Sears will take any responsibility for fixing this unit. There is not air conditioning on the second floor of our house; the last contractor told us that the contractor who installed the duct work did not install the vents to the second floor so we will never have air up there!!!! We spent $14,000 for this and we can't even get it serviced. Our advice, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS!!!
More Sears Central Air Conditioning Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - Kenmore Elite refrigerator repair
- Sears - I don't know.
- Sears A&E Service Repair - whirlpool refrigerator
- Sears Home Warranty - kenmore dehumidifier
- Sears Repair Services - refrigerator