Having problems with KitchenAid?

8800 200 2720 (Russia)
+1 800 541 6390 (Countertop Appliances, Kitchenware & Kitchen Tools)
+1 800 422 1230 (Major Appliances and Microwaves)
+61 249 026 500 (Australia)
+32 51 280 906 (Belgium)
+45 43 420 010 (Denmark)
+353 18 474 313 (Ireland)
+852 29 262 300 (Hong Kong)
+63 26 348 587 (Philippines)
+65 65 428 383 (Singapore)
+27 215 550 700 (South Africa)
+82 24 308 852 (South Korea)
+66 225 355 124 (Thailand)
+54 114 932 6154 (Argentina)
553 Benson Road

Industriestrasse 48, 70565 Stuttgart, Germany

Ireland
Fonthill Industrial Park, Fonthill Rd, Yellow Walls, Dublin, Ireland

Italy
Viale G. Borghi, 27, 21025 Comerio (Va)

Russia
ul. Chernyakhovskogo 5, str. 1, 125319, Moscow

Spain
C/Beethoven 15, Ático 3º, 08021 Barcelona – Spain

China
Room 101, No. 3 Building 10,Enzexi  Garden, Linglong Road, Haidian District, Beijing

Hong Kong
Unit 1917-1920, 19/F., Tower 2, Grand Century Place, 193 Prince Edward Road West, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong

India
Plot № 40, Sector 44, Gurgaon - 122002,Haryana

Japan
Yodoyabashi Flex Tower 4th Floor, 3-11, Koraibashi 3-chome, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0043

The Philippines
15th Floor, Twenty Four McKinley Bldg, 24th St. corner 7th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

Singapore
71 Ubi Crescent, Excalibur Centre, № 06-02 Singapore 408571

South Korea
15, Seolleung-ro 112-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

Thailand
Ploymitr Building, 4/F., 81 Soi Pha Suk, Sukhumvit 2, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, Thailand, 10110

Complaints & Reviews

KitchenAid krsf505ess01

Wires in harness coming out of bottom of freezer door are broken. Ice maker not working, ice dispenser not working. Purchased this refrig. from Allentown Appliance along with a dishwasher, oven and wall oven on 3/22/18 and had it delivered and installed on 4/19/18. This is the second problem I have had in 2yrs. 5 mo. The design of harness at bottom of freezer door is poor to say the least. I have seen some bad designs in my day but this one takes the cake. I will not buy another freezer door for $1000.00 as there is no longer a harness available to repair. This is the 3rd refrig. and kitchen package I have purchased from Kitchenaid. One in 1995 and second in 2008. Both refrigs. are still going strong. I see this failure all over the internet so you cannot tell me Kitchenaid is not aware of this problem. I am very disappointed to say the least and I will never purchase another Kitchenaid product or will I ever recommend one of you products. There should be a repair kit made available to repair the wires vs. having to replace the entire door. I would appreciate a response

• Mr
      Mr. Helpful Sep 16, 2020

Hi Tom.

Actually, the design flaw you suggest is "all over the internet" is not something so common. Is it possible for you to supply links to any complaints speaking about the same issue?

KitchenAid KBFN502ESS02

The kitchenaid refrigerator we recently installed (1 week ago on 08/06/2020) model kbfn502ess02 - a built-in model (at about $9, 000.) does not hold -5 degrees f in the freezer. Some of the foods we use like that temperature. The documentation about the model in the user manual says the set point for the freezer is -5 degrees f to 3 degrees f. We set -5 f into the system. We today 8/12/2020 had a service tech (factory authorized) check the freezer and he found that the average temp in the freezer from the diagnostic panel showed 0 degrees f over the last 10 hours. The factory rep he talked to said that was within specs. There are no specs in any document other than the set point can be as stated above. Do not buy kitchenaid. There products look good but don't believe any documentation on specs.

KitchenAid Kitchenaid 6 quart stand mixer

Model K5m150psmc
      Serial no. W01979379

I loved my first KitchenAid but after 20 years I passed the first one on and thought I was upgrading.
      I was wrong. This mixer cannot even mix 5 cups of dough with the dough hook on low speed without the lock on the tilt mechanism shaking loose and the tilt head going up and down frantically. If I had wanted to stand with my hand on top of my mixer pushing the head down while holding onto the lock for ten minutes to knead dough I would rather do it by hand.
      I have no idea why this is happening, but in its current state this machine is useless since its primary function in my kitchen is to assist with baking.
      I wish I could steal back my old mixer which had a lift handle instead of a tilt mechanism!!!

Kitchen AidRefrigerator

6 years ago they removed the biggest lemon from a box and called it a refrigerator. Since that day I've had nothing but problems with this machine. Day one the compressor broke down, then after that the computer board in the back, then it was evaporator fan. Fan and sensor inside machine to keep the cooling system going. Interior lights falling out of place, broken freezer drawers and tracks. Now after 6 years the cooling system again froze up and 3 O'clock in the morning the water line inside the back of the machine broke and flooded my kitchen. Kitchen aid will not stand by their fruit(refrigerator) and the quality of their products is terrible. At the time I bought 4 pieces for my new kitchen each one was repaired at least twice in the first year. This whole experience with kitchen aid has been a nightmare from the beginning.

KitchenAid Refrigerator edr2rxd1 and dishwasher

I have a 25.8 cubic foot lemon. I have had nothing but problems. It powers off out of nowhere, it was beeping for because the door was reading that it was open when it was closed. They came from service to fix it and then forget it. Now there is no cold air. The light does not work. The drawers do not work. I cannot tell you how disappointed I am having paid over $4000 (with warranty) having had PC Richards come in to fix this garbage 4 times already and its still not fixed.
          Now the dishwasher goes on but dos not run...I cant take much more. These are new appliances and they are horrendous
          DO NOT BUY KITCHEN AID PRODUCTS...THEY ARE GARBAGE

KitchenAid — Dishwasher kdfe104dbl0

Good afternoon, I am very disappointed with the product as well as customer service that I received from...

KitchenAid Bottom freezer kitchenaid refrigerator

Worst product I've purchased. I've had it 3 years and the bottom freezer has never not leaked. NoW the ice maker is throwing out broken plastic and eventually just stopped working. Don't waste your money thinking KA is a quality product. Never had such a head ache over a refrigerator. Poor product and big safety issue knowing a child could swallow broken plastic from the ice maker which is not visible. It's sealed inside and not even sure where or why plastic is able to be sheared off in to ice itself. Cheap product thinking KA wasn't cheap but it definetly is. Don't purchase!

KitchenAid — kitchenaid 706ess

I bought a Kitchen Aid 706ESS just in may 2018. On Christmas Eve my daughter says there's something stinky in...

KitchenAid gas range

Should have done this year's ago. After our home burned down we replaced our 2 oven Kitchenaid Range with a 1 oven one. The controls got EXTREMELY HOT when oven is on. Cannot touch! I called and has the door replaced a year or so ago, thinking it was a faulty seal! Nope! Same problem. The adhesive on the dial facing melted off..have to guess on flame temp. On stove. Why did you all let this happen..not check it out! Now we have to buy a New range so I CAN cook!!

KitchenAid kitchenaid dishwasher superba eq series model 566kude48fxss

Dishwasher is one of the top of the line washers. Purchased in 2012. Quit working in May 2019. Control Panel went out. Replaced with new panel which did not even last 5 months before failing. Called KitchenAid and they did not offer any kind of reparation and only a half-hearted "sorry". Been loyal KitchenAid customer for years (Whirlpool before that). I will NEVER buy another KitchenAid product.

KitchenAid warranty card mailed back to me

Hi,

I, m Ratna from Indonesia, I send the warranty card by post to address as in the instruction :

KitchenAid Europa, Inc.
                  BP 10
                  B-6220 Fleurus
                  BELGIUM

but the post send back to me because they said the address did not exist.

I send also the post and warranty card and the invoice.

Could you inform where the correct address to send the warranty card?

Thanks,

Ratna Setiawati

warranty card mailed back to me
                  warranty card mailed back to me

KitchenAid — kitchenaid kmbs104ess

I ordered a 30 inch KitchenAid oven and this microwave. The oven has come in, however, you have failed to...

KitchenAid — dishwasher (kdtm354dss4)

Lightly used for a short period of time. Paid over $1K for this high end dishwasher. Litany of problems: (1...

KitchenAid brand new kitchenaid fridge not cooling

Bought brand new with new house, used only few weeks, then it sit at room temperature and not cooling any more, asked for repair then have to wait weeks for technician to show up, but he didn't fix the problem, now i'm in year long marathon with tech support for another repair and another repair, each one took weeks without fixing the problem, and kitchenAid refuses to replace it but only offer repairs that could not fix the problem, now two year warranty is almost end, but I still stuck with this brand new never worked fridge from KitchenAid, what options I have to get a working fridge ?

KitchenAid mail in rebate offer #692-657 or #692-658 (wedding registry)

09/18/19 - called kitchen aid customer service - no help

When registering for a registry, no one will be telling about rebates till after your wedding, which is months after you've received the product. Registered and received the 6qt mixer as well as 10 other kitchen aid products in october - march. I was trying to complete the offer #692-657 or #692-658 mail in rebate. Apparently, i'm supposed to keep the boxes of every kitchen aid appliance. I spoke with customer service today at kichenaid and they had no ability to help this situation. They said this was "due to prevent others from submitting the same upc", which is the worst excuse ever. It's impossible to have duplicate upcs/gtins., that's why they are created specifically for each number to be different. Kitchenaid's million dollar company should be able to log and save that information to prevent duplication if they are "worried" about that from happening instead they are creating unhappy customers. It's a complete scam and get around. A "reward program" shouldn't be a scam. This is 2019, the fact that you expect people to save each box or damage the boxes for those who want to protect the expensive appliance is absurd.

Kitchenaid it's time for you to change your programs!

Registered at macys in boca raton, fl - 05-26-19 wedding date

Thanks!
                      Angela

KitchenAid rebates

KitchenAid

[protected] We purchased our complet kitchen in KitchenAid products. At that time KitchenAid had a Culinary Ambition rebate program. We had to call and call toget this rebate. One card was sent the other was not. Called and Called and Called Nationwide Marketing Group. [protected], finally said they would resend rebate card. Did not get until March. Expiration date had not changed.
                        Mid August saw that the expiration date was July 2019. Called and Called and Called Nationwide, which they said should have a 60 day advance. But had to call Bank of America. Called and Called and Called Bank of Amercia. [protected] a Joesph that worked for Bank of Amercia said he would put in to issue a check. If it did not go through would call. We of course had to call them [protected]. They said they could not issue a check or reissue the card. But could not call us because they did not have our phone number. Which Joesph had and my e-mail.
                        Our next step was to call KitchenAid Corp. Customer Service.
                        [protected] called and was on hold for 10 to 15 minutes and each of the 4 times we called, we were hold up on.
                        If KitchenAid can't get a hold of how to handle their rebates, don't offer them. Customers don't blame Nationwide or Bank of America...They blame KitchenAid for not caring. We have always bought your products for our home and rentals, now we probably will not. Which I am sure KitchenAid could care less.
                        We are the only customers that have had this problem with your rebates. Also, you might want to change the message that the lady says something like "Please hold you are important to us." Because KitchenAid could care less.
                        Very Dissatisfied customer
                        ID#4298996...Ticket #500660
                        Robert and Sherri Porter
                        Phone: [protected]
                        E-Mail: [protected]@mitchelltelecom.net

KitchenAid refrigerator kbfn502ess

I bough a built in refrigerator 6 months ago and it is broke already.
                          Nothing works!!!
                          They don't want to give me a new one.
                          It is being a week and they did not fix and don' t know when they will be fixing it.
                          I thinks this is unaccetable with the costumer that bought 6 months ago!
                          The smell that comes from some gas.. it is horrible and it is giving me a headache !
                          I will never more buy a product from KitchenAid (Whirlpool) or recommend that.
                          DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT.

KitchenAid 2sluce toaster

Hi I have sent emails to consumercare.uk re a complaint regarding my toaster Ref. LG6281271639 I have forwarded proof of purchase and model number the toaster is in our holiday hone and has only been used a couple of times hence the time lapse. The toaster will not Brown and toast hasn't to be done twice to get any colour even on the top setting. We have tried everything. Very upset this was expensive and took ages to save for. Additionally I ha e written to uk head office and Germany. Still no response. Feeling disappointed and frustrated Could you please advise

KitchenAid kitchenaid french door refrigerator and kitchenaid single electric wall oven

I purchased over $10, 000 in KitchenAid Stainless Steel Appliances from Lowes and have had nothing but problems with all of the products. Single Electric Wall Oven Model #: KEBS109BSS00 and French Door Refrigerator Model#: KFIV29PCMS02. I also ordered a gas slide-in oven which went out one month shy of the one-year warranty and KitchenAid replaced it with a new oven. I ordered a stainless steel microwave too, which the door broke and I had it repaired locally two weeks ago. This is the third time the refrigerator has broken and I have lost food each time this occurs. I keep getting a PO confirm code. When the repairman came out said it was some board in the back. They charged me ~$315 to repair and was given a 90 day warranty. Well, after 6 months, it was back to making that loud whirring sound and I was getting the PO confirm code again. I've unplugged it and it still comes back. I took all of the food out and shut it off because we were going out of town. After a week being off, I plugged it back in and it worked again. Yeah, no code. So I gradually started putting food back in it and about two weeks ago, the PO confirm code came back. This is frustrating because I had GE products before and the Lowes folks said that the KitchenAid products were much better products and that is why I purchased them.

The Wall Oven went out after the cleaning cycle completed. It has no power and I had a service call and the repairman checked the electric box and the plug and told me everything is getting power. Charged me $80 and said that I needed to call KitchenAid to look at the oven because the problem is definitely within the oven.

KitchenAid is producing products that are inferior. I've been on line holding on their customer service number [protected] for over 20 mins and just got a recording that my wait time is now 10 minutes. This is ridiculous for customers who purchased KitchenAid products because they have stickers on their products saying that they are American made. So much for supporting our country by buying American. This company is ripping off customers by refusing to stand by their inferior products. I just want KitchenAid to repair my products with new parts that works. The products looks nice in my new kitchen but they don't work. I've had to remove all of the food and put it in my old GE refrigerator in my garage. This refrigerator does not keep milk cold enough so we don't store milk in the KitchenAid refrigerator even after it was fixed but keep it in the garage in the old GE refrigerator. I'm still on hold because I've called three local KitchenAid repairmen who suggested that I call KitchenAid again so this is why I'm on hold with them. So now I have a KitchenAid certified technician coming out at end of the week to look at both of these products; however, I am not sure how much this visit will cost me! I just want my money's worth with appliances that are finally working again.

KitchenAid — refrigerator that keeps freezing up after numerous service calls

In May of 2017 my wife and I went to Lowes to purchase all new appliances for our home. We had looked at...