Reliance India Call / website not opening, no customer service contact

1 SC, United States Review updated:

The relianceindiacall.com website is not accessible, I can not open the website, as well as when I called the customer service number, it says I have entered wrong pin number. I can not understand whats going on? I checked my credit card, it does not look like someone hacked my pin.

Comments

• Tr
      26th of Nov, 2007

Reliance is biggest ripoff Indian phone company.

• Ki
      2nd of Dec, 2007

reliance web site is being blocked by certian isp's. I am with mid-continental in SD. Website will not open. If I use someother isp the website will open. I complained regarding it to midcontinental but no response from them. Spoke with reliance they cannot do much abou it though...

• Ra
      30th of Apr, 2008

Relianance india call website is not working. Also I agree, the minutes are not totally right if you really keep track. I had Airtell mobile prepaid plan when I visited india, not very with it. Nevertheless I would try Airtell.

• Gs
      9th of May, 2008

I agree with the persons who are complaining. I am trying to log in my account today for last one hour with same ID and Pin, but every time it says wrong ID and Pin although I am logging in with same ID&Pin.Most of time I fail to get the familiar web.I assume reliance service quality is deteriorated and no one is there to care to improve it

• Me
      20th of May, 2008

I am having similar issues- I am unable to access the website and the customer service is unable to help me resolve it. I have also contacted my isp and they say the problem is at reliance india call's end

• Mh
      2nd of Jul, 2008

Reliance website "Reliance india call -Prepaid "is not opening .
    I can not acceess my account. The website is not responding
    from Internet explorer & Fire fox . Pl inform me, it is urgent
    I have to give a call to India. My close family member is
    in Hospital.How to recharge on my account ?Pl email me.
    thanks

• Bh
      6th of Jul, 2008

I too m having problems with the site...

It hasn't been working for a week now... Whats wrong?

19th of Jul, 2008

Reliance is going through some serious issues, I believe. Like someone else on this forum, I could not recharge through their recharge-toll-free number either leave alone their website. I keep getting Invalid pin message. I have been a regular user for more than a year now, there is no way I could have entered my PIN number more than 10 times in a row. They have to do something about it else their customers will start leaving them and sign up with their competitors

• Re
      21st of Nov, 2009

Looks like reliance india call does not care much about their customers. Its been a week now trying to open their website but no luck. I hope they are working on this issue and it would be nice for them to update customers with situation.

• Ka
      10th of Jan, 2010

Same here. Will not renew my card!!

• Fl
      15th of Mar, 2010

I have the same problem with their website, unable to access my account more than a month, contacted customer service a dozen times, they asked me to send the error message I get, the screen shots, I did the same several times, I got tired of this whole mess, they pretend nothing is wrong with their website. I have been with these guys a few years now, it's about time to move on, I guess.

13th of Aug, 2017

Rellince global call not working properly, call disconnecting without a ring, I have sent mail to customer care so many times, every time same reply like only like a copy past matter. is the customer care people are reading mail properly or not getting doubt, just simply replying update version . its already updated, but again same reply . they doing just replying like copy paste to the same answer to all.
    Every month money deducting from card. There is no good service . I am good to cancel subscription

13th of Aug, 2017

Every month money deducting from card. There is no good service . I am going to cancel my subscription