Reliance Broadbandworst services by reliance broadband!

R

Reliance has again stood up to its bad name. I am reliance wi-max customer since last 4 months, n faced tremendous amount of problems. I had took connection because of expectation that i can get better services, but it was totally opposite. A long chain of events starting from getting connection which took 15 days of frequent recall(answer was sudden surge in demand, so no equipments available). After getting connection, it was frequent dis connection then once get connected, speed was very slow (was getting at max 80 kbps for connection of 300kbps). Then after 3 months, i could not access service at all, it was showing unidentified network. customer care service is more worst than that, after calling for 4 times they connected me to technical dept, which could not solve my problem but promised to send a engineer (so called) to check it. After 2 days that guy (i wont call him even engineer) came, n couldn't understood the problem, so went back after promising that he will comeback after 3 days. he came back on 4 th day... did something (donno what) went to see receiver (antena) on terrace and told that he is going to see the "tower". He went n after that he never returned. After frequent call to call center the standard reply was it will start with in 24 hours. But those 24 hours never ended. When i asked to connect to some senior person in call center, they put me on hold, n in rage i hold the call for 56 min, i called again after my patience gave up the call went to some new person getting same reply, again asked to connect to some manager... same thing happened... call on hold for an hour... i again called customer support n this time challenged that poor call center guy to connect me to manager... but that manager didn't had guts or courage to speak to customer. Since 11 days i m suffering from the connection still no action has been taken. This is worst anybody can offer to its customer.

I have requested all those who are even thinking of taking reliance broadband connection to please please resist yourself from getting mentally harassed.

• Ri
    Rita Sangtani May 27, 2016

My acc no [protected]. I have cleared all bills and the service was discontinued in Mar 2013.still am getting letters frm legal dept asking to pay 1017.have provided all proof of the bills paid .still am getting notice from legal dept. Kindly look into the matter and resolve all this.

• Reliance_Mobile Apr 24, 2015

Dear Neeraja,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

• Dn
    D NEERAJA Apr 23, 2015

TOOK A RELIANCE NET CONNECTOR WHICH IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, WHEN WE CONTACTED THE CONCERNED PERSONS FOR DISCONNECTION THROUGH TOLL FREE NUMBER THEY ARE RESPONDING. I NEED IMMEDIATE DEACTIVATION.

• Ka
    Kamrankhan123 Dec 29, 2014

Dear All,
    My internet has stopped working Since September and i stay on Bandstand, Bandra West, Mumbai . I have been complaining to them since september 2014 but all they said fibre cut and then from december now they are saying no fibre cut every time i call to complain they said 24 hours i have been calling them every day please some 1 complain to their superior . They only call me for the bill and i payed the bill for all 3 internets even though it was not working because they said or then your account becomes inactive i have no clue what to do i am tired . I always like reliance internet but sometimes they just don't know how to treat customers .Please help me out now they tell me my complain no is shut and new complaint no is on etc i don't have a clue when it will start . Been 3 months and counting

Reliance home internet complaints 16/09/2014
    Kamran Nafees Khan
    Complaint number - [protected] - 23-09-2014 date of submission.

Ayaaz Nafees Khan
    Complaint number - [protected] - 23-09-2014 date of submission.

Shiraz Nafees Khan
    Complaint number - [protected] - 30-10-2014 date of submission.

[protected] hotel id
    add - Hotel milan international, 1st road near santacruz west mumbai 400054
    Bill rs 1586 30/10/2014
    Complaint no : [protected]

My email is [email protected] and mobile no is [protected], [protected] and [protected] I am available from 2 pm till 12 am everyday of the week please help me !

• Reliance_Mobile Nov 12, 2014

Dear Mailsamy,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

• Su
    Suman Kumar Ghosh Nov 09, 2014

Dear Sir,

It’s really sad to write this mail after suffering last 3 months without having internet connection. I have talked and emailed to customer care executives, supervisors and the appellate authority team in every possible way with no resolution at all. My internet connection is dead for almost last 3 months.

My Subscriber ID: [protected]
    Complain Number: Many complains raised for this single issue and all are closed with no solution.

Being a customer, We expect a proper customer service and we want to be convinced by your team that problem will be solved within a proper time-frame.

The customer care team including the escalation team and the supervisors DO NOT have to courtesy towards the customer to give a proper resolution. They always say it will be solved "as soon as possible" and they say "we will escalate the issue on priority basis"...

I have been hearing the same thing every other day since I have raised the complain.

I want a solution within 24 hours and if you cannot kindly PAY US BACK my money and my loss. I will look for alternate solution.

It’s useless to have a customer care service which doesn't care for customers.

Your sincerely,

Suman Kumar Ghosh
    Ph: [protected]
    Chennai

• Reliance_Mobile Nov 04, 2014

• Rm
    R MAILSAMY Nov 04, 2014

i want to cancel my reliance broadband connection, because the service what i am getting is very slow my number of broadband is [protected].my name is R MAILSAMY,

• Reliance_Mobile Dec 11, 2013

Dear Smita,

• Sm
    smita verma Dec 10, 2013

sir/madam

i have recharged with rs123(internet pack) in my no.[protected]. insteed of internet pack my balance is deducted whenever i am recharging my no. . i have called customer care many times but they are not resolving my complains. please resolve my complain as soon as possible.
    thankyou

smita verma

Maria Ratanawong Jul 19, 2013

Reliance spend money on marketing to suppress or bypass victim consumers.

Reliance spend money on attorney to harass victim consumers to forcefully pay the bills for worse services.

So now its time to unite all victim consumer and show the this big biz people that what people can do...

All we have to do is don't use Reliance broadband and don't recommend to friends and on social network to use reliance broadband

If you don't have choice other then reliance then keep following things in mind...

Don't give any advance amount to reliance marketing people.

Once you start service always keep track of all complain on Excel sheet

and ask for wavier and send mail to authorities about poor service of rcom.

Reliance take block you for 24 hours once your connection stops working.

If your complain about connection not working is not resolved by reliance technical team . you can call to Higher authorities by this number [protected].

REMEMBER this is a paid number so keep your discussion to the point.

once you register with Higher authority you have to wait for 4 days. which is processing time for higher authority.

Make one folder on your computer to save screen shots of Internet speed using speedometer and http://www.speedtest.net/ during whole day when you face low speed.

if you get low speed for continuous 3 days then you liable to submit low speed complain

What is the permissible minimum Broadband speed limit?

Q 4. What is the permissible minimum Broadband speed limit?

A. As per the regulation on “Quality of Service standards for Broadband Services” issued by TRAI on 6th May, 2006, a subscriber should get minimum 80% of the subscribed broadband connection speed from ISP Node to user.

As we all know reliance always start business with consumers money...

Lets see how?

Recently reliance has started plans like
    Thunder 549 Thunder 699 Thunder 899 Thunder 1099

Reliance also starts taking advance rental in this period.

Why because they are know that because of this false marketing complain so many customer unsatisfied with the speed. so they take bill amount at the start of the month.

and start updating hardware after starting a fake marketing campaign which looks so cheap compare to other service provider.

Most of the marketing executives only highlight that you get

1 Mbps @ 549 and Data Usage is Unlimited
    2 Mbps @ 699 and Data Usage is Unlimited
    4 Mbps @ 899 and Data Usage is Unlimited [Circuit Breaker Trigger 20 GB - 4 Mbps upto 20 GB, thereafter 1Mbps]
    4 Mbps @ 1099 and Data Usage is Unlimited

They don't try to visualize that this speed is shared between 10 users
    Max. Contention Ratio for Home users 1:10

So now lets see how this plans actually works

force of water, flow from only one pipe

force of water, flow from ten pipe from one pipe

What this means ?
    if all 10 users are active then you get following speed

1 Mbps/10 users = 100kbps
    2 Mbps/10 users = 200kbps
    4 Mbps/10 users = 400kbps

123user23 Jul 13, 2013

Advice for everyone in the forum

Get your connection disconnected as soon as possible and apply for BSNL instead, its faster than this ###.

123user23 Jul 13, 2013

Never expect speed from reliance and at least don't even expect connectivity from their ### servers

123user23 Jul 13, 2013

Don't ever rely on reliance bro
    They wont ever listen to u .
    And don't expect any waiver from them, I have faced the same issues

• Ac
    Acquainted Jun 03, 2013

Airtel is one of the top 10 ISP's of the World. My Reliance story is as follows..

When my Internet didn't worked for about a week. After Complaining continously for 4 days, they sent an idiot to fix my net. What happened was, the idiot kept looking the packets being received and not being sent and typing ipconfig in the cmd for about 15 mins. After he went on the terrace (I Don't know if he called the center to fix the internet for my Reliance login ID..and i always beleived that they go up on the terrace just for a formality to get a chance to call up the center to fix the net as they always want to be greedy to save their bandwidth) and i came in to see my net working fine. After that i went to tell about my internet working fine. when i reached the terrace i saw him no where around, he had run away. I thought it is ok.. as the net started to work fine for now. But after 5 mins, google started again to show up "Request Timed Out". I was in such an angry mood. Their pings are also very critical. they get about 290ms in the day on pinging google and about 140 ms in night. This is very bad for an online gamer SO MUCH OF LAG.. as we are not even able to play a single match peacefully and their login page never opens even if the net is working fine, it is soooo laggy! I had Airtel an year ago and it worked like charm with not even a single time out their pings were 30-40ms in the day and even lower in the night. It is an Hazard that my Area does not have Airtel services yet and i will have to live with thisstupid connection. Broadband other than Reliance get about an average of 50-60ms pings on pinging google.com. Reliance services are not even meant for the dead.

• Ke
    Keshav Kaushik Nov 02, 2012

i got my mobile recharged with Rs.599 pack which offers R-Reliance unlimited calls for 4000 minutes and it is valid for 28 days. but after the recharge it is showing insufficient balance to call on any number and even i am unable to talk to customer care as it is saying that i am not authorized to talk. Please help me into this whole matter as i successfully recharged my mobile with the 599 pack but still i am unable to avail the service being provided in this pack.

RCOMcare Jul 14, 2012

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

RCOMcare Jul 08, 2012

Cheers,

santosh balmik Jul 05, 2012

reliance broadband connection was installed at my residence 103 bda coloney near rajiv rosery lalghati bhopal madhya pradesh bhopal the user ID [protected]. From 2 May 2012 the broadband was not working. I made complaint on toll free no. [protected] on 2nd May and again on 9th May the person attending complaint said that there are some technical disturbance in lalghati area it will take some time to start your broadband. Again on 15th May complaint was made this time they have given me complaint no. [protected] and assured to start broadband. But this services is not started till date. However billing is regularly being done but I have not paid anything sofar. Now the company people threatening to my daughter over her mobile no. [protected] for making payment in whose name the connection was taken. Today again one phone call made to her mobile no. [protected] for making payment. In this connection it is requested to give me proper guidance as to how and for what purpose I should pay bill when the company fails to provide me broadband services. (Santosh Balmik Mobile no. [protected])

RCOMcare Dec 22, 2011

Hi Mr Chauhan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

RCOMcare Dec 16, 2011

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to provide us your mobile number to help us resolve your concerns.

Cheers,

• Ar
    arjungulati999 Dec 14, 2011

1. I am having a broadband and internet connection for past 1 yr with subscriber no: and account no . My connection stopped working on 16 th Nov 2011 for which I made a complaint on 17 th Nov 2011 and I was promised a rectification within 48hrs. I kept waiting till four days, neither the problem got rectified nor anyone turned back to me to atleast inform me the delay.
    2. Nevertheless, after five days I again called up the customer care where I was given a fresh ETR of four working days. I again waited and still nothing happened. Then finally I called up the Nodal Office of Pune and had a conversation with your employee Ms Preeti Chabaria who again made a fake promise of rectification within four days. I again waited and still nothing happened nor anyone turned up to tell me the reason of delay, so after four days I called up the nodal office again and had a word with your employee Mr Santosh who finally told me the reason of delay which was very lame and unconvincing and again a fake promise of escalation of the issue from nodal office was made.
    3. This sob story continued till 12th Dec 2011 when the problem was finally rectified.So if you actually look at the dates it took 26 days for a company like reliance to rectify a problem.
    4. I am writing you to ask after this episode how can I trust your service and the word of your employees sitting at such senior appointments such as nodal officers. Please tell me why I should not take a connection of some other company such as TATA INDICOM or BSNL.Also tell me why I should pay the bill for these 26 days and on what ground I should clear any bill since the phone is still having disturbance and I have lost trust in your service.
    5. I personally feel that I have been fooled and your company has made a mockery of the name reliance and the trust I had in your company.I have been badly misled by your employees who just kept sleeping over it and rolling it over to technical team or rapid solution team ignoring the fact that all the teams come under a single name RELIANCE and the customer cannot chase every team for a problem.
    6. With this mail I atleast expect a prompt and convincing reply from your side else all the best to you as I ll switch over to some other service provider. I have tried to show you a mirror of your employees and their dedication towards the problem of their customers.
    Thanking you in anticipation

javal5555 Sep 04, 2011

Really one of the worst network in india is Reliance. I am having more the 17 connection of reliance whch include cell.landline and data cards but now i need to port out all nd goodbye reliance netwrk which i was using since 9years

• Ha
    Hario Aug 25, 2011

Hi,
    I took the reliance broadband connection in the month of July -2011, from then till now i.e 23 Aug-2011, My net worked till 9 aug then it was not working till 19 aug-2011 for which i was continuos folowing them but all in vain. It worked for 20-Aug-2011 then again it got disconnected from 21-Aug till now .It is the worst service which I have face till now from net service provider and whenever we call them they say we will resolve it as ASAP. this is really a worse experience with the reliance broadband connection. I have asked for disconnectiion and they say it will take 9 to 10 days to disconnect simply for geting the rent. I dont know whom to escalate.

sa_kumar777 Jul 29, 2011

Sir,
    I m santosh kumar frm Jhansi. I humble request plz... My post paid no. [protected] change in prepaid .I have request last four month but till date no change my no in prepaid.and send my email add. a new bill but i have not used mobile four month. Date 22/05/2011 i have reciived call Mr.Mohammad Aslam Kande frm customer care exut he talk to me there is no policy of company your security amt adjust in dues bill. but many times jhansi office and exut. talk to me your security amt adjust in your bill when you convert post to prepaid.but last approx.18 month your office close in jhansi there is no reliance office in jhansi.Many customer facing payment bill & dues problem there is customer care to help customer.

I have also facing many problem regarding this no. plz solve my problem.

plz ajust my security amt my dues any inform my dues bill so we pay and convert no.[protected] in prepaid.

thanks®ard
    Santosh kumar
    --- On Sat, 30/4/11, santosh kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Saturday, 30 April, 2011, 1:10 PM

Sir.

till date no inform to me my any kind of dues. we alredy prev. mail inform to you. plz ajust my security amt my dues any inform my dues bill so we pay and convet no.[protected] in prepaid.

thanks

Santosh kumar

Date: Wednesday, 20 April, 2011, 5:26 PM

plz convret prepaid urgent basis. plz inform dues till 11/4/2011.

--- On Tue, 12/4/11, santosh kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, 12 April, 2011, 3:08 PM

fy...
    --- On Mon, 11/4/11, santosh kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: complained
    Date: Monday, 11 April, 2011, 11:25 AM

Sir

i m using reliance postpaid mobile last five years apprx.but we face many problem many times. like network problem customer care problem.

but this time customer care talk false commitment.

last three month ago we talk to customer care and said plz convert my postpaid no in to prepaid. but didn't do. and commited your paln ia 199 pps so you get150 talk time. we give a Rs. 100 extra to talk next six month

we paid all bill according to company.

but we not get Rs 100 exta.

plz solve my probem and change my no in prepaid.

thanks ®ards
    Santosh Kumar

Alan Sangeeth Jul 23, 2011

Hi Sir,
    May i know how soon will u solve this problem? Because this problem persists for many months since i bought this device.

RCOMcare Jul 21, 2011

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Alan Sangeeth Jul 20, 2011

Im living in Gandhi Nagar near Redhills and internet speed is very very slow here. So im thinking to disconnect your Relinace Netconnect Broadband+ datacard. Yet i want to complaint u about its speed in our area so that u can improve it in future... ANd my contact number is [protected]

• Mi
    mita739 Jul 17, 2011

I would like to draw your kind attention to the following facts –

Mr.Deepak Agarwal has introduced himself as a Branch Manager, Reliance Infratel Ltd., B-17, Vishal Tower, Uttam Nagar, DistakCenter, New Delhi – 110084, Ph.No – [protected]/01. He has called on me in the month of May’11 and offered Reliance Network Mobile Tower Installation at my house.

I feel myself very much impressed with this offer and feel proud to be a partner of a reputed organisation.

Mr.Agarwal has asked me to send all the documents (photocopies) of ownership of house to his New Delhi address.After that Mr.Agarwal has sent us scan copies of the approval letter with case ID no. REL/GW9/67H. Photocopies are attached herewith . Now Mr.Agarwal has asked me to deposit Rs. 25, 000/- to Mr. Vishal Lot at Punjab National Bank a/c no. [protected] at NangloiBranch, N.Delhi – 110041 for registration and Rs. One Lakh towards Insurance purpose. So I have deposited the said amount.

Now I am not getting any reply and not able to contact with Mr.Agarwal e-mail: [email protected]

So you are requested to look into this matter .

Thanking you.

Jharkhand.
    Ph – [protected] (R)

Alan Sangeeth Jul 13, 2011

Hi,
    May i know how soon will u resolve this problem?

Alan Sangeeth Jul 10, 2011

My mobile number is [protected] and contact me after 4 PM on weekdays since i wont take my mobile to college..

RCOMcare Jul 10, 2011

Hi Alan,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

Alan Sangeeth Jul 09, 2011

SIr I live in an area called Gandhi Nagar Near Redhills(Near Puzhal). Here i'm getting low speed... Max Speed is only 500 kbps and download rate is only 30kbps. sometimes only 18kbps. So i request u too take required steps to improve speed in our area by 3G towers or something like that... Hope You will respond to my complaint. Thank You

Comments

RCOMcare Jun 15, 2011

• Ki
    Kinklave Jun 14, 2011

We used Reliance Broadband for our DSL internet service. Sometime around Aug 2007 we upgraded our account to get faster speeds. Instead of simply changing the account, they created a new account but did not bother terminating the old account. So as a result we appeared twice in their records all though we had just one DSL connection. We brought this to their attention but they kept billing us for both accounts (for 3 months). We filed an official complaint with them but to no avail. Reliance is awful with customer support but great at sales calls. Our accounts person accidentally paid one of the extra bills. So we brought this to their attention. And instead of getting a refund, what do we get? Yes, you guessed it, another bill. How infuriating can they get? If I don't get my refund, I'm going to file a complaint with the Consumer Forum.

RCOMcare May 20, 2011

Hi Toyesh,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

• To
    Toyesh Thomas May 19, 2011

Dear Sir,

On 19th May, suddenly my connection numbered : [protected] was cut. i could not figure out what the problem and i tried
    to lodge a complaint in the customer care they too didnt help me.the last weak i went to a relainace out-let at
    marianidrive (Ernakulam) for done my payment, and i request to change my connection in zero rental...now i understand that
    the your Reliance people wrongly taken my complaint, they created a Termination Requeste..
    why your people cutting my connection without any information..???
    This is a very sorry face that reliance is putting up.

I was great fan of reliance but today i will not recommend any body to go for relinace mobile or netconnect card.

Regards
    Toyesh Thomas
    Mob:[protected].
    Emai:[email protected]

RCOMcare May 11, 2011

Hi Ram,

• Ra
    Ramkumar nachupally May 10, 2011

The company installed a wired broadband connection of Rs.450/month unlimited usage scheme at my office at 31, Jalaram Chambers (1st floor), Jalaram Rd, Karelibaug, Vadodara 390018 on 20th of April 2011. I paid advance three months charges of Rs.1350/- for the same. The connection is hardly 15 days old such that any question of outstanding unpaid bill does not arise. I was given user id No.[protected]. Surprisingly my service has been barred. I have made a number of calls to their call center No.[protected] as well as [protected]. They admit that the service has been wrongly barred and it will be restored the same evening. This has been going on every day for the past ten days. Even today a lady responded saying she referred to her senior and the senior asked her to tell me that the service would be restored today. The company is not allowing the customer to do his day-to-day duties and with the denial of service is causing torture and tension. The customer is on the brink of resorting to the Consumer Court with evidendence of a dozen aggrieved customers in his circle.

Anand Ravindran May 04, 2011

I have registered my mobile number on DND register. But they are sending the marketing text repeatedly as spam.