Having problems with MGC Mortgage?

MGC Mortgage Customer Service Contacts

1 Corporate Dr., Ste 360
Lake Zurich, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MGC Mortgage Customer Service. Initial MGC Mortgage complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MGC Mortgage above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MGC Mortgage. Discuss the issues you have had with MGC Mortgage and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MGC Mortgage Complaints & Reviews

MGC MortgageUnable to get in touch with them

I have had a second mortgage through this company for a long time. I have been unable to login to the website for about a year. I was able to speak with someone 4 months who and they said to give it a few days and try again. Now I login and it says that my loan does not exist. And I am unable to get through to anyone o. The phone. I sat on hold for an hour.

MGC MortgageMortgage modification

This company called to inform me that my loan modification was approved December 16, 2019. To date I have never received the paperwork or packet that I was told I would need to sign and return to the company which outlines the terms of the modification. I have literally been calling two times per month since January 2020. I called today June 19, 2020 and again I am being told that the packet will be mailed to me and that a supervisor or account manager would contact me. This is the same thing they have been telling me since January 2020. This is very unprofessional and unethical behavior.

MGC Mortgagemortgage service

In Nov 2006 I purchase a home in Mass, shortly after my purchase I was sent several letters to send my payments to different locations across the U.S after several months of doing this ...MGC sold my home in an FL auction that an outside rep came to MA and locked me out of my house for days while I hired lawyers 9 years later MGC sold my house in an uncleared forclosure that the new owner for about 3 years still doesn't have a clear title. I have been wronged by MGC and I want in on this class action. Please contact me

MGC Mortgagemortgage fraud

MGC mortgage is a fraudulent company. Once they get their hands on your mortgage you are screwed! I want to be added to the class action lawsuit!!! Please call me. Susan [protected]. My email is [protected]@gmail.com In case they delete this... suekay6565 @ gmail.com. I was scammed by Countrywide mortgage and Bank of America. Now MGC. Robo signing, Mers, etc. I need help now! Please! Thank you.

MGC Representative Sep 27, 2019

As an authorized representative of MGC Mortgage, I ask the customer who posted this complaint to contact us directly at [email protected] We will be glad to work with you on this issue.

• La
            Lana504 Jun 19, 2020

@MGC Representative Why are we not able to get a supervisor or a competent person on the phone when we call in to seek assistance. I just sent a message to your email.

MGC Mortgageaccount [protected]

Help! I need to speak to someone preferably someone who has authority to make decisions. I can never get I. Touch with anyone and when I do receive a call, the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. I have contacted, written emails, filed complaints. Still, no one can tell me what's going on with my account. I filed Loss Mitigation Report in January 2019 and am constantly mailing documents they have already received. Meanwhile, my account is lapsing. This is not helping me financially. It's causing me due to congestive heart failure unnecessary stress !

MGC Representative May 02, 2019

As an authorized representative of MGC Mortgage, we regret the customer’s frustration and want to help clear things up. We ask that the customer contact us at [email protected] and we will address each of his or her issues.

We attend to all customer complaints, strive to respond to customer concerns clearly and effectively, and work hard to resolve all customer issues in a timely manner. Thank you.

MGC Mortgage — loss mitigation department

Good Afternoon Mr. Bartholomew: I am the Accelerated Analyst who will be handling your escalated concern...

MGC Mortgage — Service Fraud

This company is an utter disaster. My family home was lost due to a fire and they have failed to submit any...

MGC MortgageMortgage

This company is no less than dishonest in their business dealings and servicing customers. I began to notice payments being held, not posted to my bank for 3 to 4 weeks about 5 months prior. I always send payment the first of the month as I had experienced problems in the past where they added $10, 000.00 to the balance for being late. (still fighting on that one, ) Regardless of the date payment was mailed, it did not reach my bank for 3 to 4 weeks. I have always sent payment out before the 4th each month. A few months ago I began looking at retirement properties and thinking about moving to a new area. Two months later I received a late notice. Even though I sent payment at the first of the month. I tried calling the company but could only get a customer service rep who reported they are only customer service not working directly for MGC. 2 days later, payment was posted to my account. About the normal time they had been posting in previous months. About the 25/28th of the month, not close to the first part of the month. They informed me I was late, and they would transfer me over to a service to submit payment, with a fee attached. I was informed I had this option, or risk loosing my home for "non-payment". I had used the online payment option before, however, I began receiving calls about refinance, and my email was filled with the usual junk mail regarding mortgage loan options. One thing strange about the first call was I immediately received a call from the same area I send mortgage payments saying they were calling to see if I was interested in saving money on my mortgage. When I questioned the caller, they became insistent I give them my name and continue the call. When I asked again, they hung up. You cannot speak directly to an MGC representative when calling any of the listed numbers. And when you do get someone on the line, they are instructed to either transfer you to the payment service. (with a percentage of the payment as fee) or inform you of the ramifications if you do not accept. . In my opinion, they are monitoring customers through an outside service. If you are looking to refinance to get away from MGC, they receive that information and begin the "late payment routine" to prevent you from obtaining a refinance. Why would you receive a call to see if you "qualify" for a mortgage after calling this company? Its a scam, and the only way out is to sell, sell, and hopefully not have your mortgage picked up by this company. I've hired an attorney and doing whatever I can to expose this company. Who by the way are probably involved with this complaint site.

MGC Mortgage — reporting payment history and foreclosure

I have had problems with this company in the past. My main concern is that they do not report my payment...

MGC Mortgage, Inc — insurance department problems

Every year I spend my time on the phone and get 2 or 3 letters from MGC Mortgage that they have not received...

MGC Mortgage — customer service

I am a real estate agent wanting to present a short sale offer for my client whose loan is through MGC. They...

MGC Mortgage — my loan number: [protected]

The last three or four months, I no received my statements of acct, and MGC is not processing the automatic...

MGC Mortgage, Inc.illegal actions

I am currently trying to purchase another product and to my surprise they pulled my credit score and MCG Mortgage, Inc. was not reporting on any credit bureau. This is hurting my score so much where as I'm not able to secure this new line of credit with another company or at least with a decent finance rate. It should not be legal and we should start a class action law suite against this company. Everyone should report them to the BBB and your Attorney General where you live. I'm sure I'm not just speaking for myself but a persons mortgage is the highest amount on ones credit and to not report this is not right. We want be able to refinance our homes or get new lines of credit with a low finance rate. This is not any way to conduct business. I will be contacting my people first thing in the morning. It has not been reported since 2010.

MGC Mortgage Dec 02, 2015

MGC Mortgage, Inc. responds: Creditors are not required to report borrower payment records to credit bureaus. It is a choice of each creditor, and MGC Mortgage chooses not to report to credit bureaus. If you need a verification of your mortgage and payment history with MGC, please contact us at the number shown on your regular monthly mortgage statement and we will be happy to accommodate your request.

MGC Mortgageleading practices

This mortgage company refuses to grant mortgage modifications however constantly ask you to fill out mortgage modification forms . The amount of my mortgage is barely decreasing. I do not understand how they applied my monthly payments. They refused to report my mortgage payments to the credit bureau so that I will have the credit rating to shop some where else for a mortgage

MGC Representative Nov 30, 2015

From MGC Mortgage: We regret that you are not satisfied with your contacts with our representatives. We ask the customer who posted this comment to please send your contact information to [email protected] so that we can assign a senior researcher to review your account. We will be glad to work with you to address your concerns. Thank you.

MGC Mortgage / Cenlar, Inc. — fraud

My father used to own this home/land. His mortgage is through MGC/Cenlar. We took over the payments after he...

LNV aka MGC Mortgage and DMI — fraudulent mortgage

Hi There Please send your complaints to http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaintdatabase/ this is the most...

MGC Mortgageinsurance

You are trying to make my parents buy insurance on an address that does not exist... They have sent you forms after forms telling you the correct address, and you still persist in sending them letters telling them that you are going to purchase Insurance and charge them for it... Our Lawyers are very interested in knowing how you can force someone to insure something that does not exist... I want answers.

MGC Representative Apr 21, 2014

As an authorized representative of MGC Mortgage, I ask the borrowers on this loan contact us directly at [email protected] We will be glad to work with you on this issue.

MGC Mortgage — no cooperation

We were sold out to MGC. We did not choose them. We recently tried to refinance but MGC is not reporting to...

MGC Mortgage Inc — mortgage fraud

Hello There this is Billybear!! There is a wonderful lawsuit in progress right now against Andrew Beal and...

MGC Mortgage Inc — mgc no posting of payments

Since 2001 we never been late on our mortgage; but about September 3rd I had been ill & had missed 1 payment...