[Resolved] Mediacom / Rebate address failed
I mailed the rebate form to the address on the form: Digital Landing, Attn: Rebate, P.O. Box 260157, Miami, FL 33126. The letter was returned with the Post Office label "Not Deliverable as Addressed, Unable to Forward." I was supposed to receive a $100 rebate.
What recourse do I have?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com Customer Care's Response, May 11, 2015
Hello Vivian, thank you for posting this issue! I'd like to review our rebate form, the postal address, and other information to ensure that we are removing these errors and roadblocks now and in the future. I'd also like to look into this matter closer to ensure that this $100 rebate is received as soon as possible. If you would like, please send us an email at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com. Include your account number or phone number and that we initially reached out to you here and we can pull things up and go from there.
Thank you so much, Vivian, for allowing us to correct this issue!
The Mediacom Social Media Team
More Mediacom Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Mediacom - Terrible customer service! 
- Mediacom Cable Service - Horrible Service 
- [Resolved] Mediacom - Internet speed problem 
- [Resolved] Mediacom Internet - Return of Equipment 
- [Resolved] Mediacom - Scam charges 
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - requested payment for modem and cable box
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - cable internet
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - returned box and modem
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - services
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - cable tv & internet