[Resolved] Mediacom / Cancellation fee
We've had Mediacom service for 20+ years between cable tv, phone to internet (now only internet). We are moving and contacted Mediacom to turn off service in existing home and turn on in new home. Mediacom is not currently in the area of the new home and is charging us to cancel- even though they don't have service. For being a loyal customer for years- they are horrible. Worst. Service. Ever.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 08, 2016
Hello! We would be more than happy to look over this billing issue for you! If you can please reach out to use via one of our Social Media outlets (The links are posted below). Also you can give us a call anytime at 1-855-633-4426.
Follow us on Twitter! @MediacomSupport
- The Mediacom Social Media Team
More Mediacom Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Mediacom - Terrible customer service! 
- Mediacom Cable Service - Horrible Service 
- [Resolved] Mediacom - Internet speed problem 
- [Resolved] Mediacom Internet - Return of Equipment 
- [Resolved] Mediacom - Scam charges 
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - cable internet
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - returned box and modem
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - services
- Mediacom Communications / MediacomCable.com - cable tv & internet
- [Resolved] Mediacom - cable tv and internet services