[Resolved] Mediacom / Cancellation fee

1 Ankeny, IA, United States Review updated:

We've had Mediacom service for 20+ years between cable tv, phone to internet (now only internet). We are moving and contacted Mediacom to turn off service in existing home and turn on in new home. Mediacom is not currently in the area of the new home and is charging us to cancel- even though they don't have service. For being a loyal customer for years- they are horrible. Worst. Service. Ever.

• Resolution statement

• Hello! We would be more than happy to look over this billing issue for you! If you can please reach out to use via one of our Social Media outlets (The links are posted below). Also you can give us a call anytime at 1-855-633-4426.

Follow us on Twitter! @MediacomSupport

- The Mediacom Social Media Team

St
Jul 17, 2015

Comments

• Je
      22nd of Feb, 2016

Was invited to rejoin Mediacom in January 2016. They sent me a Notice of Service Enhancement, with a Summary of Welcome Back Service
    Opportunity, in which they gave me a Welcome Back Rate for 74.98 monthly payment, that include TV, Faster Internet and Digital Phone, but in the bill
    they sent me I was suppose to pay 108 dollars. When I call them to ask why this increase in payment, I was told that it was because that they gave only one month of free internet service., that was not written in the invitation, These false promises should not be used for a decent company.

Jesus Bendezu