McDonald's / hygiene
Went to this McDonald's which is inside the Walmart. I was in line with my mother and my child. My mother ordered first, then as I was getting ready to order a Male came up from behind and began giving his order.. and the cashier took it.. which was the first complaint. I thought it was quite rude.
Then, when it was finally "my turn" she tells me it's going to be a few m inutes becasue she is the only one there and she has to go make all the food. (There was no one else in line behind me..??_) Fine.
I waited a little while and went up to the counter and she greeted me as though she had never seen me before, asked if she could take my order then proceeded to plop an empty fry basket on the counter, and as I was ordering she was filling it with frozen french fries. Now there had been people leaning on the counter, babies were sitting on the counter, and Lord only knows what else the counter had been exposed to. She put the fries in the grease and I didn't ea the french fries that came with my meal. Pure lack of hygiene and food preparation protocol.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - egg mcmuffin meal 
- McDonald's - drive thru 
- McDonald's - food
- McDonalds Columbus and Marysville, Ohio - children's play places
- McDonald's - double smokehouse bacon burger