Mcdonalds / direspectful

35th vliet, Milwaukee, WI, US Review updated:

We were charged $5.40 for our food. Without one of our orders we asked nicely for our fries and the girl asks: where's your receipt.? Blah blahblah Well we didn't get one. OK well she says I need it for proof. The manager laughs and says where's the receipt? ? We Just told him to ask the girl who charged us. So he says were having an attitude when in reality they had no common sense neither one. If I got 2 MC chickens and one large soda that's about $3 plus tax . Like really? So the girl gives us the fries and slams the window. Wow. Very rude of her so we said did u slam that in my face? The girl says NO DO YOU WANT ME TOO!? With all that being said and done very rude manager and employee. EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HORRIBLE MANAGER!

Comments

• Fo
      Oct 29, 2012

I might be wrong, but I wouid be willing to bet two McChickens and a soda would be more than $3.00. Quit trying to rip McDonald's off.

Sep 01, 2013

I ordered a #13 and got a 20piece chichken nuggets..and 4doubles that were raw..and 6 mc.chickens 1 plain but all reg..and a smoothy..and they gave a mc.cafe..Im not pleased..plus food was poorly put together ..I pissed..