The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved McDonalds — substitutions
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
So recently, McDonalds introduced yogurt into their Happy Meals. Alright, had no problem with this. It's good to offer a nutritous substitute to fries, after all. Now, I have a small appetite, so I normally get a Happy meal, rather than the adult-sized equivalent. I'm also lactose intolerant (and not the 'I get gas in four hours' kind, the 'I vomit as soon as milk hits my esophagus' kind), so I was rather pissed to find out that they now put the yogurt in the kids meals, and you don't have the option to say 'No, I can't eat it.' When I asked for a substitution, they said they couldn't do that. When I told them to just not put it in the bag, they said they couldn't do that either. So I got home and threw a container of yogurt in the garbage, and hated myself for having to do so, because I hate wasting food.
McDonalds says on their website (and by the way, they REALLY need an email complaint system. It won't let me submit a damn thing without an American address) that they substitute apple slices, but EVERY time I ask them to do this, they say they can't. At least six times I've tried, and they won't let me.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- McDonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- McDonald's - Putrid service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product