Menu
Huddle House
reviews & complaints

Huddle House
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

265 complaints
9 resolved 256 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Huddle House. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
11:54 am EDT

Huddle House - Patty Melt change

My family eats at the one in Guntersville AL at least twice a week for years. The menu was just changed and it sucks now. I go there basically for a Patty Melt Plate. The garlic mayo sauce & carmalized onions was the best I have ever eaten. Now you serve basically a grilled cheese with two tiny beef Patty's. Why would you take something so fabulous and make it suck! Also was served a pecan waffle we didn't order. What if my granddaughter had a nut allergy? Please bring my Patty Melt back.

11:11 pm EDT

Huddle House - Air Conditioning

I live in andrews Texas. This is the third time we have ate there with our friends. It can be one hundred degrees outside and we walk in after church on Wed. And you can hang meat in the place it’s so cold. The person working said we have to keep the cooks cool it gets hot back there. I told her no your customers should be comfortable. We had a party of seven. All cold. A customer came in after us and he left and went to his hotel to get him a jacket. This place has gone down hill so bad. The head waitress who was the only one there besides a cook said they cannot adjust it only corporate can. We won’t be back.

Desired outcome: Let each store adjust their own heating and air

D
2:17 am EDT

Huddle House - Change of menu and loud music by staff

Have eaten several times in recent monthst, a certain cook turns on his stereo with two speakers and plays loud music, not appropriate for dining. Monday, July 1 at 6:15-8:00 was the last time he was playing. Head waitress was not pleased with his music and requested he turn it off once and once stop playing a specific tune. He half complied and was obvious he didnt want to. All of the other times we were there and she was not working, the music would gradually get louder over the time we were there. Many times we are unable to even hear the person next to us talking.

Am very upset at your new menus…..no salads anymore. Salads are the only thing safe enough for me as a diabetic to eat. Always had protein with chicken breast and hard boiled eggs. Low carbs is what we need, not all the bread with a sandwich. I’m sure there are also others on a diet and they can benefit from salads, too. Travelers like a light meal, too. Please bring back the salads!

Desired outcome: No music playingBring the salads back

9:32 pm EDT

Huddle House - Service

7/22/2022 at 740 pm the service we received at the huddle house in Selma al was awful. My family and myself sat there for a little while before the waitress noticed we were there, she then came to the table took our order and after our food was brought to our table that was the last time we saw her until she brought us the check and mentioned leaving her a tip before I even paid the check.

Desired outcome: I just want the service to be better for ourselves and other guest

1:00 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is the 3rd time I’ve been here and not even gotten a drink in 20 minutes . The store was not under staffed , and it was not terribly busy …. Just got looked at and blatantly ignored . This is the first complaint I have filed , but it will also be my last because I will not return

S
9:24 am EDT

Huddle House - charges

On 3 occasions i did not receive my food nor did i get my money back. No one answers the phone. The first time a general manager called me and told me come in my meal was on the house. Well i work and was taking care of my dying father at the time so when i did call no one knew him. Second time the delivery person never made it and last week so i tried it again thinking things were better not, i order for 8 ish still no food at 11. Once a driver arrived she took it somewhere else still didnt get it. I emailed never received call from anyone about the last experience. I need someone to get with me about my refunds.

Desired outcome: REFUND

2:41 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered sausage patties X2 eggs fried x2 Texas toast... what I got was a double cheeseburger plate. Not only was my food wrong but the girl who was working was very rude and was telling everyone that she could only take one plate per person and that she bout to close the store down for the night.. they were very busy and I've worked for huddle house I'm...

View 0 more photos
P
2:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Huddle House - Horrible service!!

On June 8, 2022 at approximately 11:50. I entered the establishment. Upon arrival there were no clean tables! I was told to stand where I want to sit and they will come clean the table off. Once I sat down, I immediately ordered drinks for myself and family who were in route to accompany me. One who she returned with the drinks at almost 12:00pm, I then placed 6 orders for myself and family. Once my family arrive at around 12;15, we still hadn’t received nor even a portion of the order. Be reminded that I am on my lunch break and have to return at 1:00pm. So at 12:45 the waitress finally comes over and reassures us that the food is on its way. I left at 12:50, with my order to go and my family still hadn’t received their food. I was late returning to work and did not get to eat! I will never ever ever ever visit another huddle house as long as I live!

Desired outcome: Get better help!!! Reimburse my order that I did not get an opportunity to eat!

1:52 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Huddle House - Service

There was so much wrong it’s hard to even find a place to begin. We sat for a long time waiting on someone to come to our table. Our server was eating a “snack” and they told us they wanted to rest for a minute. After finally being able to order, we were asked several times what we ordered due to an insane amount of confusion among staff. Our food was ready and the server proceeded to get up from enjoying their meal, lick their fingers clean and bring us our food. The food was not even edible. Some of it was still frozen. We were never asked if we needed anything or how the service was. The cash register appeared to be broken so the staff was running off a system of using a bank bag with cash inside, which of course caused even more confusion for an already confused group. This was the worst experience I’ve had in a very long time. We paid for food that we couldn’t even eat. I definitely will not be going back to the Arab Alabama location ever again.

5:17 pm EDT

Huddle House - Service

Hi, we came in to rustons huddle house on Louisiana last week for my husband's birthday. We were there from 1030 until 12pm which was when they told us they hadn't started the order and was lost. It was not busy we were the waiters only table. We left at 12 after they told us it would be another 30min. The worst experience we've had at a restaurant even more so that we had chosen to go on his birthday. We left and went to waffle house who had the order in 10min.

5:06 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On numerous occasions when calling to place my order, I am not even being told I'm on hold, but I have a server screaming at people in the background of my Blairsville rd Cleveland location which I frequent at least 5 days a week..it's unprofessional and has led to several of my orders being horribly wrong..please fix this

5:11 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered Huddle House in Hartsville SC today and when it arrived there was no cheese in the cheddar peppers, the chili had sour cream and onions which were not supposed to be on there. The chicken tenders for the entree were about the size of chicken nuggets. This is not at all what I expect from HH. My purchase was Friday May 24 at about 5 pm. I have not contacted the restaurant as there was no answer after multiple attempts.

K
2:10 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

May 15th 2022 at 1030 am at the Pelham Ga location I with a group of 5 family members visited this location for breakfast. There was one cook and one waitress. There was flies and dead bugs every where in the window seals. The tables had dead flies all over them. We were swatting a flies as we were trying to order. I under the restaurant was under staffed...

7:39 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was eating Breakfast on Saturday 5/7/2022, in Morehead Kentucky, as we do most weekends and everytime we go there the Manager is loud, rude and obnoxious to her employees. I don't think a customer should have to hear this kind of behavior when trying to enjoy there meal.

T
10:30 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I came into the huddle house in oneonta Alabama and sat at the counter. I sat there for at least ten minutes. Several waitress come around and a couple looked right at me but no one bothered to address me, take a drink order, or even alert who ever was supposed to serve me. So I walked out. This was 4/15/22 at approx 09:29 AM

3:26 pm EDT

Huddle House - Overall

Went on 04/13/2022 at 1157am

There was seven to eight dirty tables,they still had empty dirty plates on them. It took the waitress about 10 minutes to come to the table. When the food arrived the bacon was badly burned, the pancake was not done in the middle. Customers cleared off tables and placed the dirty dishes on one table. The manager carries the store money in a ziplock bag in her pocket.

Desired outcome: Send someone in under cover to check it out. Just pay in cash

4:13 pm EDT

Huddle House - Workers

I left my little carry purse at huddle house 35570 and called them shortly after, they told me it was there! I went to get it, and it appeared everything was there, all my cards, but today when I went to change my password on my capitol one which is a walmart credit card, my walmart card was missing! I have not used it, the only place I could have took it out was at a walmart! And I have not used it, or been in the store or on the computer with that card! I had a blue gift card in my wallet that made me think that was my walmart credit card when I looked at the store that night it was [protected] at around 8:30 ish I really wasn’t worried to much about it, cause I knew thy have cameras! I was telling my friend at least they are good kids all my money is in it and my cards! I even gave the girl $ 5.00 for holding it for me! This was the first time I had been back to eat in about a year! I was a good customer! I really believe it came up gone at huddle house!

Desired outcome: check cameras

6:48 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On the huddle House coupons it shows the chop steak dinner with mushroom gravy but when you try to order it now they say mushrooms are extra. What gives? How can you show a picture on the coupon with mushrooms but then say mushrooms are extra? I feel like that's false advertising. It is not right to show a picture of a product and then say "oh no that i...

View 0 more photos
L
3:21 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We ordered our meal, both ordering side salads. One was supposed to have Ranch dressing, the other, Bleu cheese. After waiting a significant amount of time, we asked a different waitress if she would mind bringing our salads and stayed what we ordered. A few minutes later, the manager came out with one salad that had containers of both dressings on it. I...

D
10:54 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Me and my husband, my daughter & her fiance went to the Vandalia, IL location for lunch today. A waitress took drink orders for my husband, daughter and her fiance and brought those. I was away from the table at that time. We sat there 30 minutes. She never returned to get my drink order or our meal order. She waited on several tables that came in after u...

Huddle House contacts

Phone number

+1 770 325 1300

Most discussed Huddle House complaints

lack of service
(opinions to this review)