Having problems with Huddle House?

Huddle House reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 19, 2009. The latest review The Huddle House Brainerd Rd Chattanooga Tennessee 37411 was posted on May 13, 2021. The latest complaint bad management was resolved on Dec 21, 2014. Huddle House has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 211 reviews. Huddle House has resolved 9 complaints.

Huddle House Customer Service Contacts

5901 Peachtree-Dunwoody, Suite B450
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Huddle House Customer Service. Initial Huddle House complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Huddle House above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Huddle House. Discuss the issues you have had with Huddle House and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Huddle House Complaints & Reviews

Huddle HouseThe Huddle House Brainerd Rd Chattanooga Tennessee 37411

The Huddle house lie about being under staffed they take forever to cook your food.The husband and wife or girlfriend closes approx 1:00 p.m. daily i was told by an employee that i couldnt be served at 2:00 p.m. but i have sat there on a daily basis and watch customers go in sit down and eat. Management there need to be questioned.they act like they dont want to serve you they close before closing time which is causing you all to loose money.They need better service a law suit is bound to hapoen there the manager wife or girlfriend the heavy set lady got made because my server mad mistake when placing my oder only gave exactly a 2 bite of hashbrowns the server actually put my meal on her discount because she was getting nagged at

Huddle HouseOnline order

I place an online order through the huddle house app for the Lakeland, GA location. When I arrived for pickup, they informed me they had not even started my order and that they were out of fresh fruit and Philly cheese steak omelets. The app had me enter in my phone number and I never received a phone call about the out of stock items. They were also not wear there masks properly. Just down underneath their chin. Also the was no butter or whipped topping on the 4 waffles I ordered and no plasticwear sets. I had to wait about 30 mins for my order when the app said 17 mins and when I arrived, the line cook told me it would be an extra 15 mins when it actually took around 30 mins.

Apr 14, 2021

Huddle House — Your employee Brittany

You have a server at the Seneca SC store that is the rudest person that I think I have ever met. Not only wa...

Huddle HouseService

I went to the huddle house in york nebraska on April 10th 2021 at about 2:30 pm. They close at 3 and my service was absolutely horrible, I had to seat myself listen dirty talk from waitresses and it very derogatory talk that should not have been talked about around customers. They were very rude. I remember one waitress blonde with tatoos all over and she was the one being very derogatory and frankly arrogant. No thank you no please come again and didn't even talk to me I told them what I wanted, they didn't even ask!!! This place is going down hill. I will not advise anyone eat there.

Apr 02, 2021

Huddle House — Ruled lying

I call about 8 p.m to place some orders because me and the family are at the hospital and we want huddle...

Mar 23, 2021

Huddle House — Horrible pickup/dine in

I ordered for pickup. After waiting there for 30 minutes on food, I asked to speak to the manager and...

Huddle HouseI pay for an order never received my food because they wasn’t open I need a refund

I paid for my order called the curbside number no one never answered so I tried to open the door and they wasn't even opened. They guy at the store told me that they were supposed to be open 24 hrs but when he went to the back to check no one was there.

Mar 07, 2021

Huddle House — Service

I was visiting the Ruston, LA huddle house on Saturday March 6th 2021. When my aunt and I arrived we were...

Huddle Housecustomer service and payment

On 1/30 I placed an online order at 10:21am, when I went to pick up order at Lake City, SC location at 11:00am was told no order received and they would need to see online order. Provided information of online order placed and paid for. At this point, rude manager, did not face me and stated it would be 45 minutes. I told him I did not want to wait as that was the purpose of ordering online and just refund me. He stated he couldn't and its nothing he can do. His action as a manager was terrible as he talked with his back to me.

Huddle HouseFood in general

My sister lives in Trenton and we have been eating at Huddle House over the years. A few weeks ago, it was delicious. Yesterday, Jan. 30. 2021 we went there again and was very disappointed.
            Ordered breakfast, scrambled eggs were not beaten; you could see the egg white everywhere. Gravy was cold and had it heated twice before it could be eaten. Biscuits were not brought with meal and hash browns were terrible.
            The cook looked sleazy and the server did not look much better.
            We will not go back for a while since usually when you get new help that takes pride the food is better.
            Thank you, just wanted to bring it to your attention. Patty Lederman

Jan 05, 2021

Huddle House — My food and employee

I order food a couple hours ago online call back cause they mess up my food and my drink was water down the...

Dec 31, 2020

Huddle House — Food

Saraland Al Hwy 43 Amy, the shift manager sent out a Huddle burger with mushy tomato on the plate. I have...

Dec 29, 2020

Huddle House — Product and service

I placed an order with doordash to pick up my order from huddle house in leadington MO., I order the southern...

Park Hills

Huddle HouseServer

Went to Huddle House in Charleston Mo. store number 797 2460 US-60 SERVER WAS Eric.bacon was burnt had a nasty smell like grill hadn't been cleaned. SERVER SNEEZED AND WIPED HIS NOSE ON SHIRT NERVE WASH HIS HANDS.. kept on fixing food. He said there was probably black mold at place and he felt like he snorted black pepper my name is Tammie my phone number is [protected]

Dec 20, 2020

Huddle House — Employee. Named Billy

We went to the huddle house at 2075 Weston blvd. In Warner Robins GA on [protected] around 12:15 pm and there...

Dec 06, 2020

Huddle House — The order I put in

I'm writing a complaint on a lady working at the huddle house on December the 5th 2020. I put in a order...

Pelham
                Nov 20, 2020

Huddle House — Service

This is the worst night my husband an I ever had we eat here all the time the service was so horrible got...

Nov 17, 2020

Huddle House — Phone call in ordering

The Huddle House in Louisville Georgia located on the U.S. Highway Bypass will not answer their phone so...

Louisville
                Nov 01, 2020

Huddle House — Management

While dining at your new store, the Gm of Russellville Al (Ashley Cummings) just cussed out her whole entire...

Oct 21, 2020

Huddle House — Workers urinating outside & behind the building

As I was coming into work I work 2 buildings down from the Huddle House and today I seen a white male...