Mcdonald's - Canada / there are other places to eat!
I drove to the nearest McDonald's at about 5 minute to 5am, October 21, 2007. I arrived there and realized that I had to order breakfast (I was in the mood for a Big Mac). I didn't see a sign displaying a breakfast menu so I inquired about it. I heard a muffled response; "Oh My God"! I responded; "What do you mean, Oh My God! I don't see a breakfast menu." The young girl's response was; "Oh sorry, I'm pretty tired". After placing my order, I drove up to the first window and paid. After driving to the second window and waiting about 10 minutes, I proceeded to park. As I parked, the young girl came to the service window with my order. When I drove back to the window to retrieve my order, her response was; "Thank You, Bye". I know that they have video serveilance at this store. I WAS THE ONLY CUSTOMER THERE FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES! I'm sorry that I went there and intruded on whatever they were doing. I've never had any issues with any McDonald's until now. This location is at Wharncliffe and Baseline Road in London, Ontario, Canada. They have ignorant, immature, juveniles working at this establishment. I am certain that there are people out there, needing work, who would better serve the consumer. Also; I cannot even find a specific customer complant area, on the internet, from McDonald's. I am a 39 year old, hard working tax payer who's enjoyed McDonald's for most of my life. This humiliating experience will give me hesitation in ever eating at McDonald's again. For the big wigs at this corporation. "THERE ARE OTHER PLACES TO EAT"
More Mcdonald's - Canada Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Customer service
- McDonald's - no one ever answers the speaker
- McDonald's - waiting 25 minutes for a medium iced coffee 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's 1890 Zumbehl Rd St Charles Missouri 63303 - complaining about their management and customer service skills as well as their food preparation skills