Mcdonalds - Southwest Salad — removed their best salad from the menu
McDonalds has now removed their best salad from the menu, the Southwest salad. Without knowing, I order one at a drive thru during my lunch break from work. After being informed they no longer have the Southwest salad, I'm offered the regular Bacon Ranch or Caesar. So I choose the Caesar with grilled chicken. What do I get? A regular garden salad with grilled chicken and Caesar dressing. They must not know the Caesar does not have tomatoes, carrots, and iceburg lettuce. Plus, where were the croutons?
Why do they always have to ruin a good thing by changing menus if they can't even correctly prepare what they still do offer? Also, when they had the Southwest they would sometimes give you the lime wedge, sometimes the tortilla strips, then sometimes not. Go figure!
More Mcdonalds - Southwest Salad Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- McDonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site