McDonalds / customer service
My son and I went to McDonalds on Sunday Nov.11 for breakfast. The restaurant was not busy. The person behind the counter did not get the order right the order took a long period of time with part of the order sitting on the counter to become cold while waiting for the rest of the order.Then we are told that there is no butter in the entire store for the hotcakes.During our breakfast one man became so frustrated that his order wqs wrong and that he had to wait for it to be corrected he just left the order on a shelf and left. I know that the few people who will not return which includes myself will not hurt company profits so it will not really matter, but in good conscience I cannot return to an establishment that does not appreciate my business
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Management/Drive Thru
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.