McDonald's / burger
Yesterday I went to McDonald's in New York and purchased two burgers there. I was surprised to see that meat was raw!! I love McDonald's and was always satisfied with the food and service until yesterday. I came back to the counter and explained what happened. Staff was nice and gave me new burgers.
Yes, in the end everything was ok, but I have no idea how they made this mistake! They put absolutely raw meat and did not notice that!!
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - service
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald's - sandwiches, fries, drinks
- McDonald's - customer discrimination by staff
- McDonald's - drive thru times