McDonalds Big Mac / food poisoned!
After eating a Big Mac an hour and a half before, I became extremely feverish, and developed a horrible stomach ache, minor diarrhea, and pounding headache. This lasted for a good three hours and my body was in extreme pain. I took an Advil migraine pill which helped the headache and fever, and the stomach ache to some extent but you can be sure that is my last McDonald's experience. I only eat at McDonald's once or twice a year and I would hate to think of how many people who eat there more often than I have gone through.
More McDonalds Big Mac Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - Customer service
- McDonald's - no one ever answers the speaker
- McDonald's - waiting 25 minutes for a medium iced coffee 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's 1890 Zumbehl Rd St Charles Missouri 63303 - complaining about their management and customer service skills as well as their food preparation skills