McDonalds Big Mac / food poisoned!
After eating a Big Mac an hour and a half before, I became extremely feverish, and developed a horrible stomach ache, minor diarrhea, and pounding headache. This lasted for a good three hours and my body was in extreme pain. I took an Advil migraine pill which helped the headache and fever, and the stomach ache to some extent but you can be sure that is my last McDonald's experience. I only eat at McDonald's once or twice a year and I would hate to think of how many people who eat there more often than I have gone through.
More McDonalds Big Mac Complaints & Reviews
- Mcdonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- Mcdonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald’s - Cherry Limeade Slushie
- McDonald's - restaurant
- McDonald's - tvs are usually turned off, or I am told don't work, or the employees tell me they don't know how to turn them on. 
- McDonald's Restaurant #3475 - meal order 
- McDonald's - management