Maytag / top loading clothes washer
agitator noise is too loud, wrinkle does not remove or lessen wrinkles, overall noise level while operating is unacceptable. delivery date 10/25/2016 request is for a refund. The aggravation caused by the incessant growling sound made while in the wash cycle is unnerving .We would appreciate your consideration to fulfill our request for financial remuneration.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2016
We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with your washer. As newer washer models have been redesigned, they will sound different in the wash cycle. The operating noise you hear is normal for the wash cycle. If you would like to discuss this further, please email [protected]@Maytag.com with your full, name, phone number and address where your washer is located. Also provide the full model and serial number for your washer.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it 
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year! 
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher