Menu
ET Mechanical Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

ET Mechanical
reviews & complaints

www.etmechanical.ca

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

ET Mechanical Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with ET Mechanical at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for ET Mechanical has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ET Mechanical. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ET Mechanical reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest ET Mechanical reviews & complaints

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ET Mechanical I just got my heat pump serviced by ET Mechanical and it was working fine

I just got my heat pump serviced by ET Mechanical and it was working fine. The technician told me that the capacitor was weak and needed to be replaced to avoid future problems. I agreed and he showed me the screen on his iPad, but I couldn't see it properly because of my cataracts. When I got my credit card bill, I was surprised to see that I was charged $220.00 plus tax for the capacitor. I know a bit about refrigeration units, so I checked the part number and found out that I could buy the exact same part for only $48.51. I trusted the technician and the company, but I feel like they took advantage of me as a senior. I think it's theft and the company is making too much profit. I know companies need to make money, but a markup of over 450% is not fair.

G

ET Mechanical I got 2 heat pumps from ET Mechanical Ltd

I got 2 heat pumps from ET Mechanical Ltd. in July . They came with a 10 year parts warranty and 1 year labour warranty. I paid $800 extra to make the labour warranty 10 years. One of my heat pumps stopped working on December 16. A service visit was scheduled for today, December 23. A service guy came today and he needed to order a part to fix the heat pump. He charged me $113.85 for the visit. I told him my labour warranty covered it, but he said they charge a standard 'service' fee for coming out. I told him that 'service' and 'labour' are the same thing. He wouldn't leave without being paid (though my heat pump is not even fixed yet). I called the office to complain, but I was told the manager 'was in a meeting and couldn't talk.' Why would I buy extended labour if it doesn't cover someone coming here to look at my heat pump? I want a full refund of the service visit charge of $113.85 and a guarantee that any future visits will be covered in the extended labour warranty I bought.

R

ET Mechanical I signed a contract with ET Mechanical Ltd

I signed a contract with ET Mechanical Ltd. on June 22, and paid a deposit of 10% of the full amount ($1,477.75) to install a new gas furnace and upgrade duct work in my basement in the fall of 2018. The balance on the contract was $13,299.75, making the total amount $14,777.50. The installation was completed by an ET Mechanical service technician on September 10, and I paid the balance of $13,299.75 on September 20.

In November , I had an issue with the furnace, and it was not working. When I contacted ET Mechanical, they claimed they no longer serviced the area and suggested I engage a local contractor to fix the issue. ET agreed to pay the subcontractor, but when the issue was fixed, they did not pay the subcontractor, and I had to pay $60.00.

On November 27, I reported a new issue to ET Mechanical via phone call. The red light was flashing on the furnace, and it was not working. ET Mechanical suggested I contact *** Gas to fix the issue. *** Gas recommended I contact *** Mechanical of Saint John, New Brunswick. I emailed the scanned agreement - Contract #ET5295 - to ET Floor Operations Manager as requested on November 29. On November 30, ET requested a quote from subcontractor *** Mechanical, who agreed via email that the contract was legitimate and valid for the remainder of the warranty on parts and labour. I engaged *** Mechanical for a site visit and quote to diagnose and fix the issue.

On December 14, *** Mechanical fixed the ignitor cable to the gas valve and determined that a replacement part was required for a permanent fix (ignitor cable and gas valve). On January 4, 2022, I emailed a copy of *** Mechanical's invoice to ET, which cost $176.25 for the site visit and diagnosis. We paid *** Mechanical, and they provided a quote for the replacement part, which was $415.00, not including labour to install. The email included our expectation to be reimbursed by ET Mechanical. However, as of January 16, 2022, we have not received a response from ET.

Is ET Mechanical legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals ET Mechanical as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, ET Mechanical stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering ET Mechanical should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

ET Mechanical earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: ET Mechanical achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for ET Mechanical. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Etmechanical.ca has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows ET Mechanical website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Etmechanical.ca has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to ET Mechanical has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

ET Mechanical contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with ET Mechanical?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ET Mechanical Customer Service. Initial ET Mechanical complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ET Mechanical above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ET Mechanical. Discuss the issues you have had with ET Mechanical and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.