Maytag / I got a lemon and they refuse to make it right

United States Review updated:

I purchased a Maytag gas range 5 months ago. It has never worked properly. It won't stay hot after it preheats. I have had parts replaced on it 3 times, one part has been replaced multiple times, and Maytag still will not send me a new range. Two service technicians from A&E (the company Maytag sent out) have told me that the range is unrepairable, yet Maytag still refuses to replace it. Don't buy a Maytag product. I got a lemon and they refuse to make it right.

Sh

Comments

• Se
      14th of Dec, 2011

Dear Belle,

I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We’re very sorry to hear about the service you have received from our team and we apologize for the frustration this has caused you.
    My name is Robert and I am part of the A&E Solutions team. We understand your frustration and do want to see how we can be of assistance to you. At your convenience please contact our office at [protected]@aefactoryservice.com so we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the (Maytag Gas Range) is listed under and we will contact you directly. In addition please include your screen name (belle) in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.
    A&E Solutions Team
    A&E Cares

• Wp
      21st of Mar, 2012

Hello Shumake. My name is Melanie, and I am a representative of Maytag. I apologize about your range concerns. If you would like to email us your name, user ID name, the website we contacted you on, your phone number, address, and model and serial number, we would be happy to review this further. Email the information to Maytag.[protected]@maytag.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Melanie.