Maytag Gas Range / lemon

1 Eastlake, OH, United States Review updated:

I bought a Maytag gas range model#MRG5752BDS on 8-12-08. I have had the top replaced twice. The back of the stove once.Now I am told the service plan that I bought because of all of this does not cover anything.The Maytag store that I bought the range from went out of business??????????My burners are shooting flames all over and there is a run in between the glass on the front of the stove. It is self cleaning but I am afraid to use it might catch on fire...My clock does not work and I have had the knobs replaced because they would not turn. Is this a lemon? HAHAHAHA. Then I just spoke with a C.S. rep at Maytag...she would not give me the corporate office #. So sad people waste their hard earned money and the idiot's hide from you. Please Help!

Comments

• Ly
      12th of Nov, 2008
    Maytag Gas Range - operator manual
    Maytag

requested owners manual for maytag gas range and sent peersonal check for $10 as instructed by representative In June 2008. On inquiring by email in July received reply that manual was back-ordered. Still have not received manual as of November12, 2008.