Maytag

Posted:

won't clean dishes!

3.75
Maytag Quiet Series 300
I have a quiet series 300 also, I may as well wash all the dishes by hand because if I put them in the dishwasher with ANY food on them, it will still be there when it's done "washing" them and I'll have to do it anyway. That's even with EVERY feature turned on despite that it takes forever to NOT clean the dishes. I've had it for a year, it's the WORST dishwasher I have EVER used. The door latch stopped working about a week after the warranty was up so now we have to pry it out with a knife to get it to latch so it will NOT wash the dishes. Basically it's a $400+ dollar sanitizer and a waste of water and electricity. I will never buy another Maytag appliance. Any future purchases will be Kenmore.
Complaint comments Comments (361)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Appliances

Comments

N  8th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes

Maytag/ Oven Ts Series - iginiter switch to oven
Maytag
Grand Rapids
Michigan

bought a $1800.00 oven ts series three years ago...now I know that Maytag did not make the oven igniter switch...but boys you better start buying from a better manufacturer. Parts plus labor $200.00.
It sure does put a black eye on your company when you pay that much for an appliance and fork out more $$$ for inferior parts. Needless to say I am a little disappointed.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree