Maytag Appliance Home Depot / stove
Model#ymes8880ds0 serial# r534111057
Feb20 boughtmaytag stove from home depot spruce grove, into a few weeks stove top did not heat oven losing heat. Without working stove for over two months.
Home depot many phone calls every day. After 2 months home depot offers floor model of the same stove, after a few weeks same problems arise, losing heat from stove top and oven. Problem is on going no stove for 1 month, technicians have been in for both stoves with parts. They told me the problem lies with this model of stove.
I paid $1, 500 for a beautiful stove. This stove has been a complete nightmare.
Cancelled dinners for so long and still no stove. The stress on myself & family is terrible.
I am at my whits end not knwing what to do. My stove was under warranty when the problems began. I am asking for a replacement stove, this stove is absolutely no use to me gayle kirk
More Maytag Appliance Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- [Resolved] Maytag - maytag washing machine mat15mn 
- Maytag - maytag top load with agitator
- Maytag - warranty not paid
- Maytag - dishwasher 
- Maytag - maytag washing machine