Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers / maytag/whirlpool washer and dryer
In November of 2016 we purchased a high-end, high-priced Maytag Washer and Dryer.
We have had nothing but trouble with both appliances, and Lowes won't exchange after the first month. We purchased long-term warranties on both appliances, and are now getting the run-around from the local/Lowes service provider.
The dryer has never worked, and we've had 4 service calls on the dryer. We were told that after three service calls without fixing the problem with the dryer, the dryer can be exchanged. When I asked the servicing company the number of service calls, they told me 2 (one call for a part, and two calls within the same month). We are just getting one excuse after the other to keep us from exchanging the dryer.
Now, we're having a problem with the washer. The last load I washed
came out spotty (light and dark - like the old "tie dyes), and the washer has been causing my bathroom rugs to come unstitched at the seams. These problems have not happened before, and Maytag says I'm using the wrong washing products (I'm very careful with my clothes and the products I use)... they're also saying that the fraying bath rugs are caused by usage (they are almost new, and I've never had this problem before). I am convinced that whatever I do, Maytag will make excuses for exchanging out the washer. I'm afraid to use it - for any future clothing or bedding.
We are so disgusted that we don't know where to turn. We are convinced that neither Maytag or Lowes will do anything about our very severe problem.
Please help us.
More Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - personal check denial 
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger 
- Lowes - lowes customer service