Complaints & Reviews

Power Airfryertristar product, inc., power air fryer oven model cm-001

I have already filed a complaint with you about this product but I have not heard anything back in response. I was told it would be sent on to another department but ... still nothing. When I received this item as a gift, the light would not work. I used it anyway as the rest of the oven still worked. Now, the oven doesn't work but the light works. The oven doesn't even turn on. I took the door off, as you, but it still doesn't work. I am very disappointed with the product and the customer service so far. Please respond. I haven't had it very long and haven't used it more than a couple dozen times. It looks great but doesn't work.

Vickie Hulbert
[protected]@msn.com
2203 Misty Ct.
Dunedin, FL 34698

PowerProFryer ProAir fryer

The handle broke off. I contacted the company and they said the 60 day warranty had expired so they would do nothing.

I have had this appliance for approximately six months or so. The handle should not have broken off that easy. It's the only way to get in and out of the oven.

Model CM-001

Email address is [protected]@outlook.com

R,
    Rhonda

Power AirfryerAir fryer

On 8/12/2020 at approximately 8pm, my wife attempt to air fry some French toast. Within 6 minutes from turning it on she stepped into the bathroom & heard a loud pop. To her surprise, the air Fryer caught on fire And she extinguished it with water. By the grace of God, my wife's alive and no one was hurt. We owned the air fryer for about 5 months. Had my wife attempted to take a shower, our apartment complex would have definitely burned to the ground. I feel in love with this appliance, but I'm fearful to purchase another one.

In God I Trust,

Maven Julmis
      [protected]@hotmail.com

Power AirfryerProplus

I received the air fryer as a gift I love it other than the rotisserie does not stay locked in to continue turning it will turn a while then get hung up and just bounces like ti's trying to move, tell me what i'm doing wrong I believe the shaft is to short because the right side has a lip on the end like that is to keep it from falling out but then it doesn't seem like enough stem for the left to turn

Power AirfryerProduct

I received this product for Christmas. I've used the fryer on average about once a month. over the past two months, the fryer has stopped twice in the beginning of cooking meat, with an error E3. I've looked up trouble shooting online. After ensuring all electrical is plugged in and nothing loose, the fryer still doesn't work. I will let it set for a day and it will start working again, just to stop again.

This is a piece of junk and I strongly recommend NOT to buy this fryer. Waste of my hard earned money.

Disgruntled Customer

Product

• Updated by DPauls · Jul 23, 2020

David Jones
              2011 Ashton Street
              Middleburg, FL 32068
              Model # CM-001

I couldn't reply to the email sent to me by your organization, to include the information requested. The email came back indicating it was blocked. What is that all about? Now I know why one of the complaints indicated they couldn't contact your organization. I had to send through the complaint process to communicate with your organization. POOR customer service!

I don't have the proof of purchase, it was a Christmas gift from my daughter. I'm sure you will not care to compensate because it was a gift.

The product is a piece of crap that stopped working after 7 months, and only used once a month.
              I will be an ambassador explaining to people, why it's waste of their hard earned money to purchase your product.

Regards,
              Unhappy Customer
              David Jones
              2011 Ashton Street
              Middleburg, Florida 32068
              [protected]

Power AirfryerPower air fryer xl tristar

I understand why they only have a 60 day $ back guarantee. Because they usually stop working soon after the first 2 months. We had a power air fryer and it lasted about 6 months then randomly died. We bought a new power air fryer xl this time and this one lasted about 3 months and randomly died.
            These are incredibly poor quality and should really be priced at least half of what they are because you need a new one every 3 months. Extremely disappointed at the incredibly poor quality!!!

• Power AirFryer's response · Jul 07, 2020

Please send an email to [protected]@tristarproductsinc.com, provide your name, address, phone # and the model #s of the units you own. Also include what issue the unit has. As well as when and where you purchased them. If the unit was purchased in 2020, it includes a 1 year replacement.

• Dp
                DPauls Jul 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. I have had similar issues. E3 error and stops working.

Power AirfryerDeactivate

I have had my power air fryer for about 6 months and sometimes the light doesn't shut off when you close the door. I have made sure the light button is off and it still stays on. If you open and close the door a few time it will shut off. Not to happy about it! What can we do about this? Because i'm sure there is something you can do.
              As it's past the 60 days. But let's be real here. I know you can do something so let's do it! Because if it starts a fire in definitely not going to be happy!

Power Airfryermy door is broken

My hairdryer door handle is broken. I emailed you about this weeks ago and as of today 5/14/20 no response. I use my airfryer everyday and it shouldn't be broken like this. I'm a elderly woman and I just don't have money to spend like this. I like all of your products and would like to continue to use them. So please reply soon. My name is Chiquita Ealey Moorehead and I can be reached at [protected]. Thank You

my door is broken

• Power AirFryer's response · Apr 15, 2020

Chiquita

We received an email from you on 3/30 and replied on 4/1. We have not received a reply from you. I did locate an order from 2018 in our system for an 8 quart Power Air Fryer Oven. If the issue you are experiencing is with this oven, please contact us at [protected]@tristarproductsinc.com, reference ticket @ 172215. Include the model # of the unit, your name, address and photos of the issue. We can assist you.

• Rh
                    Rhonda Williams2 Aug 26, 2020

My handle broke as well. I called customer service and they said that that they have a 60 day money back guarantee so they could not help me. What? They only guarantee their product from malfunction for 30 days???

• Vi
                    Vickie Hulbert Sep 14, 2020

I never received anything from you after you said you'd send it on up the food chain. the model is #CM-001, I received it last year as a gift brand new in the box so I don't know anything about 2018. Thank you.

Vickie Hulbert
                    2203 Misty Ct
                    Dunedin, FL 34698

Power AirfryerAir fryer bottom basket

My Power Airfryer has been the best thing I've experienced in awhile. It does everything, easy cleanup and fast delicious results. I have owned mine for about a year but just started using it frequently this last month. My issue is the bottom of the fryer basket all of a sudden has started to peel.
                  Janet Gonzalez
                  31 chestnut Street Saugus Ma 01906
                  Email: [protected]@aol.com

• Power AirFryer's response · Mar 05, 2020

Janet, it looks like the outer basket is the area that is chipping. This will not cause an issue for food since food sits in the inner basket and not the outer basket. If you purchased the unit directly from Tristar, did you purchase a protection plan? Please contact us at [protected]@tristarproductsinc.com and we will assist you. We can also check if you did purchase a protection plan.

• Power AirFryer's response · Mar 05, 2020

Power AirfryerAir fryer doesn't work

I though wen I bought this it Waz the greatest thing since sliced bread used about 3 times worked great now doesn't work right just made 2 hand full of Fry's took 20 minutes half wer burnt n other half not done watzup with that 6 eggrolls last week over 15 minutes came out doughy???? Not liken it taken it back not cool don't waste time on buying this product I herd all good about it but after further review on line I Waz wrong n not happy with this thing I wish it would have worked I got sick of the oil fryer n smell well back to oil till I find something else totally dissatisfied

• Power AirFryer's response · Feb 26, 2020

We are sorry the product did not work to your satisfaction. French fries should be shaken to allow for even cooking. The egg rolls could have been wet or the temperature may not have been hot enough.

Power Airfryerpower airfryer xl af530

I received this my cousin for Christmas who is in the military station in Germany is special forces. I have called multiple times explain my problem and they keep telling me I need to provide proof of purchase, but I can't even get ahold of my cousin 90% of the time. I have only had one complete use of it and the 2nd time from there on it stops. I keep getting the E1 light. Every time I call the customer service number, I get the runaround and the receipt. Then I explained that my cousin is in the special forces and I can't get the receipt. If you can't resolve this issue, I'll just have to give the recordings from my phone to the BBB.

• Power AirFryer's response · Feb 26, 2020

Please email photos of the error message and your information to [protected]@tristarcares.com. We will assist you.

• Power AirFryer's response · Feb 26, 2020

Please email to [protected]@tristarproductsinc.com and we will assist. Previous post was mis-type

Power Airfryermissing parts

I just received my power air fryer Pro and it is missing one air flow rack and one shallow air flow rack! I called customer service and got no satisfaction! Is it possible to have them sent to the above address? The model number is CM001.

I received your product for Christmas and was very excited to use it today but when I opened it for the first time today (12/29/2019) the above parts were missing!

• Power AirFryer's response · Jan 08, 2020

Dear ToriJB,

We are replying to your complaint regarding your Power Air Fryer Oven.

There was a misprint in the manual regarding the accessories included with the model.

The unit includes only 3 air flow racks as the manufacturer did not proceed forward with the shallow racks.

We apologize for any miscommunication regarding the manual.

For further assistance with obtaining a replacement air flow rack, please contact Corporate Customer Service directly at [protected] and reference ticket #152304.

​​​​​​​Our hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm ET.

Power Airfryerpower air fryer xl

I have the air fryer for less than year and it's falling apart. The basket keeps falling out every time I go to open to check on the food being cooked. Once I try to put it back in and proceed to cook the machine will not turn back on. I've burned my self several time because the hot grease spills all over me.. I'll be waiting for a response soon. Thank you

Please contact us at 973.257.5134 for assistance

973.287.5143

correct # is 973.287.5134

Power Airfryerpower air fryer

I receive air for a gift and I've use it a couple time and the basket has started to change colors and the door seems to be coming off the fryer works great just those two issues can you guys send a new basket with the door I've inclose pics the basket seems to be rusting and door the basket fits in has came apart other than that it work really well I'm please with the Power Air Fryer XL

Power Airfryer — power airfryer xl

Good morning, I am a loyal customer of this product after the first year of using it. Then out of know...

Power Airfryer — elite power air fryer and 6qt. pressure cooker

I called into place an order for the promotion. The rep I spoke with Shanita starting off by getting my...

Power Airfryer — complaint

I received the PowerAirFryer on 2/25/18 for my birthday and used it 3 times and the fan is no longer working...