Having problems with Power AirFryer?

Power AirFryer reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 7, 2018. The latest review Power oven air fryer was posted on Sep 21, 2021. The latest complaint Emeril lagasse air fryer 360 was resolved on Jul 12, 2021. Power AirFryer has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 33 reviews. Power AirFryer has resolved 17 complaints.

Power AirFryer Customer Service Contacts

500 Returns Road
Wallingford, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Power AirFryer Customer Service. Initial Power AirFryer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Power AirFryer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Power AirFryer. Discuss the issues you have had with Power AirFryer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Power AirFryer Complaints & Reviews

Power AirfryerPower oven air fryer

I was gifted this oven fryer a few months ago so I do not have a recipe. I have had the chance to use it possibly 3 times but now when I plug it into the wall it just makes a beeping noise and all the digital stuff is blinking . I really do like my oven but I am not able to use it . I can't turn it on and all it does is beep when I plug it in . I feel like I am stuck with it because I don't have a purchase certificate. My contact info is Angie Barnes, Angie.[protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]

• Power AirFryer's response · Sep 21, 2021

Angie
      i am sorry the air fryer is not working for you. I was not able to get the video to load. Please send an email to [email protected] Include your name, address and phone #. Who gave you or how you came into possession of the unit. Ideally get a proof of purchase or date of purchase so we can assist you properly. Include the video and step by step of what you are doing and what you see on the unit. We will try to assist you.

Power Airfryer2 qt. Power XL Air Fryer

I have only had my Power XL Air Fryer since February 2021 and already the coating is coming off the inside of the basket and the tray. I have always used Dawn dish soap and a sponge to wash it with no harsh scrubbers. I thought it would last longer than seven months! Do you have replacement baskets? Or can I just get a refund. Thanks in advance for your reply. Email address:
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Power AirFryer's response · Sep 15, 2021

We are sorry you are having this experience with the basket. We do have replacement baskets available for most units. If the unit is within the 1 year replacement time frame, you just need to pay for the processing and handling on the basket. Please call customer service at 973.287.5106. You will need to know the model # of the unit and you can locate that on the silver rating label on the back or bottom of the unit

Power AirfryerPower XL Vortex air fryer

My wife purchased a Power XL Vortex air fryer for me on Christmas and birthday (same day). I had been researching air fryers, and was wanting a microwave style, but enjoyed getting this one. I am retired and told my wife I would like to try my hand at cooking.
      I didn't even open the box for a couple of months, and finally figured to give it a try.
      I used it twice within the next month, and all was well. The next two times I used it, I got ERROR 1 and ERROR 2 and shut down both times. I had to end up finishing the meals in my oven. I finally called customer service, and they told me to send it to them with proof of purchase. It sat for a while on my counter, as the receipt was packed in one of many boxes for a move to a new home. We ended up not moving, and planned to look again. Everything is still boxed up, and my wife wasn't even sure we had the receipt, but eventually found it.
      I boxed the unit up for return shipping, and found that it was going to cost me almost $50 to ship it back to them. I haven't shipped, as the cost of the unit itself and return shipping would be about $200. I figured that computes to about $50 per use. UNREAL!
      I refuse to pay that for shipping, and guess I learned an expensive lesson with this product. NEVER AGAIN.
      Buyer BEWARE of shipping cost if your unit fails in warranty!

Power XL Vortex air fryer

• Power AirFryer's response · Sep 15, 2021

We are sorry this happened to you. Please email [email protected] include your name, address and photo of the receipt that shows date and location purchased. Include in the email that you posted a complaint and Corporate requested that you send an email. We will see if we can assist you.

• Power AirFryer's response · Sep 15, 2021

i am unable to submit a response

Power AirfryerPower XL air fryer

There are words around the dials that tell you temperature, time, and the settings for air fry, grill, etc.

The print rubbed off when my husband turned the dials or when grease got on the body of the fryer around the dials. This happened shortly after we received the product. Let's say in March.

What can you do to help us in this situation? We love the air fryer and use it every day. I actually bought a second one and have taken the one in question to our summer home.

Linda Sprague-Lambert
        [protected]@gmail.com

Power XL air fryer

• Power AirFryer's response · Aug 25, 2021

We are sorry that you have experienced an issue with the print on the dial. Please send an email to [email protected] Please include your name, address, phone #. Location of purchase and proof of purchase. as well as model # (look on back of unit) and photo of print/dial area. If you purchased directly from us, we can locate your proof of purchase. The unit does have a 1 year replacement policy that we can assist you.
            Thank you for being our customer.

Power AirfryerErgonomic deficient knobs

Hello, I have a Power XL Air Fryer oven. I noticed that the knobs on the air fryer oven does not have ridges on the knobs for grasping ergonomics. When I have to turn the knobs, it becomes very difficult, since the knobs don't have a grip. For those people with multiple disabilities and those that have increased sensory motor issues, it is many times difficult for them to grasp certain objects do the same.

Ergonomic deficient knobs
          Ergonomic deficient knobs

• Power AirFryer's response · Aug 25, 2021

Thank you for the feedback on the knobs. We have provided this to our product development team.

Power AirfryerPower XL Airfryer

This air fryer is unsafe when you try to empty things like French fries out of it! The bottom plates doesn't stay on while dumping and it fell out and burnt my hand! I think you need a better design. I was already having arthritis issues with the hand in the same area that got burned! Also I don't like how it sits there to start and you don't even know if it's going to start! I liked my old one better but it wasn't big enough.

Power XL Airfryer
            Power XL Airfryer

• Power AirFryer's response · Aug 25, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We will take your feedback into consideration.

• Updated by PA Gal · Aug 26, 2021

Wow that’s all you have to say? I guess I’ll post this response!

Power AirfryerEmeril lagasse air fryer 360

We've had it less than a year and the door won't stay closed. Falls open. It looks like somethings missing where the hinge is. Super surprised how cheap it is. How do I get a part for it?? I've searched everywhere for a contact number or email. Or someone to talk to about this. I'm hoping I will get a response after posting this. We will see??? Thank you so much.

Emeril lagasse air fryer 360

• Power AirFryer's response · Jul 12, 2021

Dustin
                  Please email your name, address and phone # along with the model #, location purchased from and date of purchase. If you can provide the proof of purchase it would help customer service.
                  The unit does have a 90 day money back guarantee and 1 year replacement policy.

Power AirfryerPower XL air fryer grill

This item was purchased for me as a gift in December of 2020. It stopped heating in April/May of 2021. Because this was a gift, I have no access to the receipt. So….now my warranty is voided. What a piece of junk. And what a horrible company. I called into customer service with all the model number info as well…which will tell them automatically how old the item is. They use this tactic to avoid any type of responsibility to the warranty. Nobody keeps the receipt of an item they purchase for someone as a gift for the life of the warranty. What a joke. I will make sure everyone on my social media knows about my experience with this.

Dana Elsbury
                Dana.[protected]@gmail.com

• Power AirFryer's response · Jun 29, 2021

I am sorry that your experience with our product and customer service was not positive. If you can provide the model #, details on when you were gifted the unit and a photo of the unit, we can try to assist you. The unit has a 90 day money back guarantee and a 1 year replacement policy. Please email [email protected]

Power AirfryerCustomer service / billing / shipping / returns is a nightmare

3 times I got shipped the wrong item. 2 times I was charged for shipping these wrong items back. One service rep. Insisted I got what I ordered, but when I took her to their website, I showed her that the item I got was not an option to buy. She hung up on me. The next guy tried to convince me that I got the right item, but upon further questions about the product, he said the one I had was accidently miss labeled. After giving him serial numbers, he agreed that I had the wrong product. Now to add insult to injury, they won't stop billing my credit card for payments.
                  Customer service... Nightmare
                  Shipping the wrong product 3 times... Nightmare
                  Billing department... Nightmare
                  Returns... Charging me for their mistake twice... Nightmare

• Power AirFryer's response · Jun 29, 2021

I am sorry that your experience with our product and customer service was not positive. If you can provide the order # and receipt for the shipment, we can try to assist you. Please email [email protected]

Power AirfryerVortex airfryer pro

there was a certificate for a rotisserie basket and kebab skewers for $17.99. I made the purchase march 10th with expected delivery in 2/3 weeks. last month they notified me that the shipment would be sent May 18th. on May 28th they notified me it would ship within 30 days. YOU DO THE MATH! I am now outside their 90 day return policy. I don't want the fryer without the accessories. what can I do?

Confirmation #: [protected]
                    Order #: 2150T202110330001
                    Order Date: 03/10/21

• Power AirFryer's response · Jun 29, 2021

We apologize for the delay in shipping the rotisserie basket. Inventory has been delayed from the manufacturer. We will ship the basket when it arrives.

Power AirfryerDoor sticking won't open correctly.

I got this as a gift in March this year 2021 I have used it 5 time now the oven door is sticking when I pull it out I have the black Power Xl. Walmart will not do return since it was a gift and I don't have a receipt they told me to contact you. I asked my friend if they still have receipt and they do not they said they paid almost 119. 00 for this. I nned a replacement or something this should not be having issues just a few times after use.

• Power AirFryer's response · Jun 29, 2021

The door to the unit does require you to hold the main unit and the handle and pull the handle. The door is meant to fit tightly. The video did not complete so i could not see what else the door was doing. Please email [email protected] and provide your details and model #.

• Da
                          Dana Elsbury Jun 29, 2021

I have the same issue but with a different Power XL product. This company is a total joke. If you call their customer service line, even though they can tell how old an item is by the numbers listed, they refuse to help at all with no receipt. This is their way of reducing warranty claims on their crappy products.

Power AirfryerCracked my countertop in half

Making chicken nuggets, oven was in the center of the countertop well away from any obstruction when pop! I thought the dishwasher motor had blown off, it was a very substantial noise... And then I noticed the huge crack in my corian counter. The air fryer cracked my counter. I was operating it according the to the user manual. Nowhere in the manual does it say to put the unit on a cutting board or trivet.
                        I contacted corian, it will cost me $650 to repair the crack with no guarantee, and I will be able to see the repair. Totally unacceptable.

Cracked my countertop in half
                        Cracked my countertop in half

Power AirfryerI just want them to mail me the other 2 air flow racks that the box states and advertises that 3 air flow racks are included.

I received the Power Air Fryer Pro model CM001 as a gift for Christmas. The details on the box and the details in the owner's manual both state that included in the box are 3 Air Flow Racks. However, there was only 1 Air Flow Rack in the box. I call the customer service number the week after Christmas and spoke to a young lady who said that was no problem & that they would mail me the other 2 racks. Now 2 weeks later and I've received nothing. I called the customer service number again and spoke to a rude man who struggled with English and he told me that unless I possessed the receipt that they would not mail me the other 2 racks and that I would have to purchase them. He was rude and not at all helpful. Next I emailed Tristar Products and got no response. I even sent them a photo of the box where it states that it includes 3 Air flow Racks.

• Power AirFryer's response · Feb 02, 2021

CS has reached out to Ginny to assist her

• Updated by Ginny Cook · Feb 02, 2021

I've not had any contact from CS to assist me. Were they contacting me by email or phone?

we will send you 2 racks if you still own the unit. I have emailed the customer

Power AirfryerPower air fryer pro

The Handle on my Air Fryer Pro door broke off after only using only twice, I contacted the company an was told we don't make replacement doors or handles, Why? You can tell whoever assembled over tighten the screw into the plastic do to the stress around it. I guess it would be nice since the door comes off to be able to replace it, oh an some of us are retired engineers so tell when something has been just over tightened.

• Power AirFryer's response · Feb 02, 2021

CS contacted customer to assist .
                                Replacement doors are not available

• Sw
                                sweet love2 Apr 14, 2021

mine did the same thing can you tell me what i need to do

Power AirfryerPower air fryer pro

I have model #cm001 Air fryer. So far the air fryer works good. I really like the unit but it is missing 1 Air Flow rack and 1 shallow air flow rack. I would appreciate having all of the racks that were supposed to come with it. It is supposed to come with 3 air flow racks, it only has 2. Supposed to have 2 shallow air flow racks and only has 1

Power AirfryerAir fryer 360 by emeril lagasse

The Air Fryer was to complicated for elderly couples to comprehend for using.
                                The directions required you to be an engineer to understand. another item was the units shown on TV were brushed Metal on all sides and back, the unit I received was not, it was black metal on both sides, top and rear. This was clearly Bait and switch, I made a phone call re: this issue and was given a runaround by person on phone. Imade my mind up then to return item but did percervere to attempt to use air fryer but did not succede,

• Power AirFryer's response · Nov 16, 2020

We are sorry that you were not able to use the unit. The unit does come in stainless and black and stainless. The return and refund policy is 90 days. You can return the unit for a full refund of the unit price. If you have additional questions you can email [email protected]

Power Airfryertristar product, inc., power air fryer oven model cm-001

I have already filed a complaint with you about this product but I have not heard anything back in response. I was told it would be sent on to another department but ... still nothing. When I received this item as a gift, the light would not work. I used it anyway as the rest of the oven still worked. Now, the oven doesn't work but the light works. The oven doesn't even turn on. I took the door off, as you, but it still doesn't work. I am very disappointed with the product and the customer service so far. Please respond. I haven't had it very long and haven't used it more than a couple dozen times. It looks great but doesn't work.

Vickie Hulbert
                                  [protected]@msn.com
                                  2203 Misty Ct.
                                  Dunedin, FL 34698

• Power AirFryer's response · Jun 29, 2021

We sent an email to the customer but never received a response. Please email [email protected] with your information

PowerProFryer ProAir fryer

The handle broke off. I contacted the company and they said the 60 day warranty had expired so they would do nothing.

I have had this appliance for approximately six months or so. The handle should not have broken off that easy. It's the only way to get in and out of the oven.

Model CM-001

Email address is [protected]@outlook.com

R,
                                    Rhonda

• Sw
                                        sweet love2 Apr 14, 2021

i have the cmoo3 my handle came off to so i open it with a butter knife

Power AirfryerAir fryer

On 8/12/2020 at approximately 8pm, my wife attempt to air fry some French toast. Within 6 minutes from turning it on she stepped into the bathroom & heard a loud pop. To her surprise, the air Fryer caught on fire And she extinguished it with water. By the grace of God, my wife's alive and no one was hurt. We owned the air fryer for about 5 months. Had my wife attempted to take a shower, our apartment complex would have definitely burned to the ground. I feel in love with this appliance, but I'm fearful to purchase another one.

In God I Trust,

Maven Julmis
                                      [protected]@hotmail.com
                                      [protected]

• Power AirFryer's response · Jun 29, 2021

This model does not look like a Power Air fryer unit or a Power XL unit. Please provide the model # if you have it.

• Gr
                                          Gregory Joseph Mitchell Oct 21, 2020

my ninja grill, keeps sparking fire and kicking off my breaker how do i file a claim?

Power AirfryerProplus

I received the air fryer as a gift I love it other than the rotisserie does not stay locked in to continue turning it will turn a while then get hung up and just bounces like ti's trying to move, tell me what i'm doing wrong I believe the shaft is to short because the right side has a lip on the end like that is to keep it from falling out but then it doesn't seem like enough stem for the left to turn