Maytagmaytag top loading high efficiency washer and dryer

T

I bought a top loading high efficiency washer. It does not put enough water in the machine to properly clean the clothing. The clothes come out smelling almost the same as when they went in. Some of the clothes come out dry. The wash cycle takes almost an hour to complete. I have to look over the clothes before putting them in the dryer to see which ones I need to rewash (due to smell, being dry, there are wet dust collections on several items per load) I use the correct HE laundry soap. This is the worst machine I have ever purchased.

• Updated by Wp2008 · Mar 31, 2017

Dear tm111: Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your Washer. Feedback from our customers is an important source of information. We regret that you are not totally satisfied with your washer’s performance. We manufacture several different models with various feature and accessory designs while trying to provide appliances that are versatile in meeting the needs of our customers and adhering to increasing governmental restrictions. To ensure that the sensors in the washer are working properly, place the clothing in the basket after balling them up slightly. When loading the tub, make sure that the middle of the agitator can be seen around the clothing. Do not pack above the top row of holes as well. We also recommend visiting our troubleshooting section at http://bit.ly/2cbRHwA. If this does not resolve your Washer concern, please email us at [email protected] with your user ID (tm111) and your Review ID number (100117), name, address, phone number, and the model and serial number from the Washer.

• Pi
    pissedoff1000 Aug 22, 2018

I have the same problem. For the first time in my life I was able to afford the washer and dryer of my dreams but it does not clean or sanitize unless you put it on sanitize cycle. I went to dry my face with a freshly washed towel and it smelled horrible it was disgusting. I have also had dust puff out of freshly washed clothes. I have never been so disappointed in a purchase. I'm very concerned because I by a lot of my clothes from a resale shop. I'm afraid I may have caught something from the clothes I washed and dried. I never wash on any cycle but deep water and sanitize anymore but what have I been exposed to before I realized things were coming out as dirty as they went in? Not very H.E. like that is it?

• Am
    Amber Adams Apr 23, 2017

Do not buy whirlpool or maytag appliances, whirlpool purchased may tag a few years 6 and the quality bottomed out! I have found consistent quality in Amana products for a lower end and for a more expensive product I have heard good things about Bosch. Happy remodeling friends...I am looking for FREE advice on everything remodeling as well..

• Wp
    Wp2008 Apr 25, 2017

@Amber Adams Amber Adams, We would like to inquire further about your post with you. Please respond back to this email address [email protected] with your name, user id (Amber Adams), phone number, street address, zip code, reviewer name, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.

• Pr
    pramot Apr 17, 2017

I have the same problem with this washer piece of garbage, I wish I can afford to another one but I am not going to I fight until they fix it, you must stand by your product that you sell to customer.

• Wp
    Wp2008 Apr 18, 2017

@pramot pramot, We would like to inquire further about your post with you. Please respond back to this email address [email protected] with your name, user id (pramot), phone number, street address, zip code, reviewer name, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance.

We look forward to your reply.

• Pr
    pramot Apr 17, 2017

I have the same problem and cant get anywhere the coust service