The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Maytag — maytag top loading high efficiency washer and dryer
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a top loading high efficiency washer. It does not put enough water in the machine to properly clean the clothing. The clothes come out smelling almost the same as when they went in. Some of the clothes come out dry. The wash cycle takes almost an hour to complete. I have to look over the clothes before putting them in the dryer to see which ones I need to rewash (due to smell, being dry, there are wet dust collections on several items per load) I use the correct HE laundry soap. This is the worst machine I have ever purchased.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes!
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker!
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk!
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it
- Maytag - washing machine
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year!
- Maytag - refrigerator