Having problems with Remington?

1800 392 6544 (United States)
1800 623 118 (Australia)
800 821 700 821 (International)
+44 800 212 438 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 295 140 (Ireland)
+64 800 736 776 (New Zealand)
+420 487 754 605 (Czech Republic)
+45 47 193 333 (Denmark)
+49 796 1830 (Germany)
+351 800 100 058 (Portugal)
+421 465 422 165 (Slovakia)
+386 15 647 247 (Slovenia)
+41 432 882 800 (Switzerland)
3001 Deming Way

Äyritie 12 A, 01510 Vantaa, Finland
Germany
Alfred-Krupp-Str. 9, 73479 Ellwangen

Italy
Palazzo Pacinotti, Via Ludovico il Moro № 6, 20080 Milano 3 Basiglio (MI), Italy

Netherland‎‎s

Gustavslundsvägen 133, plan 10, 167 51 Bromma, Sweden

Switzerland
Brandbachstrasse 10, CH – 8305, Dietlikon, Switzerland

Turkey
Istoç Kuzey Plaza 25. Ada, Sonu Kat 1 D 4, TR – 34217 Mahmutbey Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
Khalid Bin Waleed Street, Al Jawhara Bldg, Suite 504 I, P.O.Box 73960, Dubai

Complaints & Reviews

Order for ultimate series rx5 head shaver xr1500 - ukrem36499

I ordered the product Ultimate Series RX5 Head Shaver XR1500 (UKREM36499) on 3rd April 2020, order status only says Accepted.

It is now 20th April since sending 5 emails to [protected]@remington.co.uk I have not been updated or contacted about the order made 17 days ago.

I do not find this acceptable and I would like an update or refund as soon as possible.

Amar Picha

F4 style electric razor

I was given as a Christmas present a new F4 Style razor. When I opened the package the cleaning brush was missing.

I have attempted to get your customer services to send me the missing brush, but they have not dealt with my request properly. I now thus have to make a formal complaint. I hope that you will now resolve this and supply the missing brush.
---------------------------

Dear Ronald,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Shaver.

I'm afraid we do not manufacture PART as a spare part for this model.

However as a gesture of goodwill we would like to offer you a discount on a replacement Shaver . If you would like to check our website (see link below) for the current range, we can offer a 40% discount on full priced products.

If you would like to place a discounted order please call the number below quoting your reference number [protected] and one of our team will take payment and place the order for you.

Please note this offer is valid for 30 days from the date of this email.

Kind regards,

Nichola
[protected]
[protected]@remington.co.uk
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

E-Mail: [protected]@gmx.com
Phone Number: [protected]
Query: I was given an F4 shaver as a Christmas present. I have owned many Remington products and still have and use 5 others. They have all been very good and very reliable. This F4 without doubt is the very best shaver you have made; it shaves so close. However, when I opened the package I found that the cleaning brush was missing from the package. The package was all well sealed and clearly had not been opened; so the brush must have been omitted when it was packed. Other than that everything is excellent. Is it possible for you to send me the missing brush please? My UK address is CM8 3SB No. 8. Thank you.

ilight pro

I bought my iPro Light less than a year ago, used it thrice, changed the light cartridge when it indicated the need and that's it- it doesn't work! Even with the new cartridge. I've followed the steps diligently but this just keeps beeping and flashing! This is really disappointing from a brand I've trusted for years and I would like to be refunded

remington silk hair straighteners

Bought these straighteners a few months back however, First time using them this afternoon and no longer have...

dangerous product

I purchased a Remington signature series blow dryer. It is purple and green and worked for a month maybe two. But I plugged it in to use it and it blew up or something!! Started making a horrible noise, and smoking and had a horrible burnt smell! It was scary ! I unplugged it as quick as I could because I do not doubt this product going up in flames in my hand !! Terrible product!!!

Kristydawn

• Ga
    gatortracks Jan 01, 2013

Were you using a comb or a brush?

beware

My wife gave me money to buy myself a Christmas gift. I bought a Remington Titanium electric razor expecting to get the nice, smooth shave the actor on the TV advertisements gets.

But instead of getting a nice, smooth shave, mine painfully yanked every hair out by the roots.

I couldn't get my refund because I didn't save the original packaging and receipt.

I bought another one and it yanked my hair out too. I appealed to Remington and they said there was nothing they could do.

I think Remington owes me an apology for my inconvenience and a refund.

lousy electric shavers

Got the Remington Titanic shaver for Christmas; it pulled hair rather than cut it. It hurt so much the razor was unusable. I had thrown the packaging away and never did get the receipt.

I had an electric razor back in the 60's and loved it but when it got stolen I went back to a regular razor. But my gift giver gave me the electric razor bug and I decided to switch and bought another - it did the same thing.

• Lo
    lovestrees Jul 22, 2014

I have had this blow dryer for about 1 1/2 years. This morning, while I was using it, it started fire where the cord connects to the unit and burned my wrist.

lousy shaver

Got the shaver for Christmas; it pulled hair rather than cut it. It hurt. I had thrown the packaging away and never did get the receipt. but I liked it and bought another - it did the same thing so I complained to Remington who was no help getting me a refund; I think they owe me one - original packaging, receipt or not.

• Vi
    Virgil Deethardt Jun 10, 2010

I just installed a new set of cutters and found one of old ones is different than the other two. What can be done?

blow up!

I just had a really bad experience with Remington's "All That" hair dryer. I purchased one a while back...