[Resolved] JustAnswer — unauthorised payment
Dear Sir / Madame,
I am extremely unhappy that I have been charge by JustAnswer for the full fee (as well as the £5 trial fee) when I tried the service for 1 week, for £5, however I cancelled the service within the week as it would be cost effect for me to continue, however the £40 monthly charge has come out of my account (26th Oct) 4 days after I cancelled the subscription. Please can you arrange for a refund asap.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · Oct 31, 2018
Thank you for getting in touch with us about this. We apologize for any confusion or frustration. In looking at your account it doesn't appear that we have received any communication to our Customer Care team requesting a cancellation and it doesn't appear that you took any other action on your account either.
We'll reach out to you to see where the gap in the communication might have occurred but I can assure you that the communication we've received as of today has been received and your refund has been processed.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
JustAnswer Customer Care
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request