USVinChecks.com Logo

USVinChecks.com

Having problems with USVinChecks.com?

USVinChecks.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 22, 2020. The latest review Vehicle id check or vin number check. Billed monthly but unexpectedly was posted on Nov 14, 2020. USVinChecks.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews. USVinChecks.com has resolved 0 complaints.

USVinChecks.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with USVinChecks.com Customer Service. Initial USVinChecks.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for USVinChecks.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about USVinChecks.com. Discuss the issues you have had with USVinChecks.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

USVinChecks.com Complaints & Reviews

USVinChecks.comVehicle id check or vin number check. Billed monthly but unexpectedly

We just noticed a monthly recurring billing of $18.95 from this company. I don't recall signing up for multiple vin checks or for recurring billing. I did one VIN check in August or July and did not purposely sign up for repeated VIN checks or continuous billing. I feel it was a clause hidden in their fine print. I would like to be refunded for the October payment of $18.95

USVinChecks.comCharging me 18.95 for a service I didnt want

I have only paid one dollar for this service. I never authorized 18.95 a month. I am not car shopping so don't even have a need for the service
    Site charges 1 dollar for 1 report. That info is provide in tiny easily overlooked script on site. I wanted one report for my car buyer. Thought that the one report was free
    Now I see small writing on ad for 1.00
    1 $ would have been okay, my fault for not looking more closely.

The company usvinchecks.com however charged me 18.95.
    Also charged and listed the service a month later than service was provided.
    Scammer lizards

Fraud

Requesting cc dispute to recover charge of $18.95.

USVinChecks.comcar history report

Unauthorized Charge for a service I didnt request
      Happened after listing a car for sale on LET GO app in Dec
      Company charged CC for a service provided in Jan.None provided in January
      I AM NOT CAR SHOPPING so dont even have a need for the service
      Site charges 1 DOLLAR FOR 1 REPORT. That info is provide in tiny easily overlooked script on site.I wanted one report for my car buyer.Thought that the one report was free
      Now I see small writing on ad for 1.00
      1 $ would havebeen okay, my fault for not looking more closely.

The company USVinChecks.com however charged me 18.95.
      Also charged and listed the service amonth later than service was provided.
      Scammer Lizards

Fraud

Requesting CC dispute to recover charge of $18.95

• Ta
          Tatiana Castille Mar 07, 2020

I have an 18.95 transaction on my account that I did not authorize. Is there any way to take that off? I would like my money refunded to me

• Da
          Dan Rincon Feb 29, 2020

I used them Around for $1.00 vin lookup on a car. Since Sept. 30th they have been charging my credit $18.95 a month. I did not Authorized for them to do that.