Menu
Fahlo Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Fahlo
reviews & complaints

www.myfahlo.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.7 35 Reviews

Fahlo Complaints Summary

12 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: You can expect a very good level of service from Fahlo. To navigate their system effectively, thoroughly understand their service scope. Check online forums and review sites for others' experiences. When contacting customer service, clear and concise communication can help resolve your issues faster.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Fahlo has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fahlo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Fahlo reviews & complaints

H
4:12 pm EST

Fahlo Very disappointed

Fahlo sent me an email stating that I had won a free odyssey bracelet I put it in my cart read how much shipping was and left the page the next day I was sent another email saying that I would get free shipping for the items in my cart showing the odyssey bracelet In my cart at $0.00 but was not able to complete the order the website would not allow me ... when I contacted customer care asking for help completing the order as the email stated I could I was told that Fahlo did not intent to honor that deal and I have not received it.

3:46 pm EST

Fahlo Problem with order and unanswered emails

Ordered six bracelets for Christmas gifts and six bracelets came with only five tracking cards. Have sent two emails one direct from my order and one through their website with no response. No customer service phone number is listed on the website and now these gifts will not be usable without the tracking information. This will be good to know for next time and perhaps we will order from a different seller

3:44 pm EST

Fahlo Still waiting

I ordered four bracelets as Christmas gifts on November 27th when Fahlo has their cyber Monday sale. I was very excited to give these as gifts because I had heard great stuff about this company. On December 4th, the bracelets still hadn't shipped, so I messaged Fahlo customer service through their website. Never got a response, but on December 6th, I got an email saying the bracelets shipped with DHL to be transferred to USPS. Since then, the tracking has only gone to December 9th in Orlando, but nothing since then. So, on December 14th, I messaged customer service again through Fahlo's website, and I messaged through Fahlo's Facebook page. Unfortunately, there is still no response. These were supposed to be Christmas gifts for friends and my teenage son's girlfriend. I really would like to figure out if I'm ever going to receive my purchase or if I should just get a refund.

Is Fahlo legit?

Our verdict: Fahlo has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Fahlo's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Fahlo can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Fahlo earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Fahlo achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Fahlo. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 70% of 17 negative reviews, Fahlo is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Fahlo has received 12 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Myfahlo.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Fahlo website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Myfahlo.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Fahlo, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Fahlo as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Fahlo have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Fahlo website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Myfahlo.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Myfahlo.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Fahlo.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Fahlo protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We have detected an internal review system on Fahlo's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely
1:23 pm EST

Fahlo Fahlo bracelets

Hey I ordered 3 bracelets from you on 26th November, my order was confirmed, I still haven't received them, I have e mailed you many times, only to get the same automated message everything. I ve just had a 1 to 1 chat with someone, they want me to pay £1 to speak to a technician, which I am mot prepared to do & don t see why I should, when will I be getting the bracelets or I will be expecting a full refund ASAP?

Not a happy customer.

Desired outcome: I would like a proper answer from you, my bracelets asap or a full refund asap??????

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Fahlo representatives only. If you are affiliated with Fahlo, please claim your business to access these details.

11:19 am EST

Fahlo Order hasn’t arrived - 3 weeks delayed

I ordered 8 bracelets on 20th November and it’s been 3 weeks with no confirmation it has been shipped or I will receive them. I have since emailed their support email with no response either. These are gifts for Christmas so want to ensure they arrive to the UK in time.

ORDER NO #1616117. Please can someone confirm when these bracelets will be shipped / delivered by. Thanks

12:00 am EDT

Fahlo Dolphin bracelet

Hi my dolphin is no longer updating as of september 15th 2023 I have not had the bracelet that long please I would like to request a replacement of my choice

Because my good friend bought this dolphin bracelet for me at a gift store in Hawaii and I’m really bummed because it stops working and if had three different dolphins please can you help me fix this or send me a new bracelet of my choice or another one dolphin because I really love this bracelet and how you can track the different types of animals

10:57 pm EDT

Fahlo Shipping problem

I had brought 4 bracelets from the Fahlo website on 31/8. My order number is #1471370. When the shipment came to Hong Kong, it got returned by the Hong Kong Post office without noticing me. They claimed that there were a mistake on the address so they couldn’t find me and deliver to me. I have checked that my address were totally correct so it shouldn’t be like that. Contact through emails, Instagram or even though Facebook but no one reply me. Why said 24 hours? Contact for 3 days more already. $6X deducted from my Mastercard and there were no refund or reach out for the shipping problem? Ridiculous and very disappointing.

Desired outcome: Please check your email as soon as possible

1:49 am EDT

Fahlo elephant bracelet

Bought an elephant tracking bracelet on Aug 24 and paid the extra 9.95 for 2-3 day shipping. It says it shipped 8 days ago and still no bracelet. They clearly didn't ship it the way I paid for. I would like a refund for the 2-3 day shipping. If the bracelet doesn't arrive this week, I want a refund for the entire order. Pretty disappointed in this company. :( My daughter was super excited too, this was supposed to be part of her birthday gift, hence the quick shipping I paid for. Pretty bummed!

Desired outcome: Refund of the 2-3 day shipping that was paid for, but the bracelet wasn't sent with....also, if I don't get the bracelet this week, I want a full refund of the bracelet too.

Update by Krug
Sep 05, 2023 1:56 am EDT

Note: If they shipped it 2-3 day shipping, I should have it already..

10:32 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fahlo If you want an animal for only 6 months, this is perfect for you!

I have quite a few animals with them and early on one of mine stopped tracking and they replaced it. Then, recently, I had contacted them about my other animals not tracking at all along with order numbers and all of that. Their answer was we only guarantee tracking for 6 months and if you want another animal you'll have to buy another one. Absolutely livid right now.

3:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fahlo No acknowledgement of order.

On 5/12/23, I ordered 3 turtle tracking bracelets that were charged to my credit card. I did not receive confirmation of my order or an order number. I made several email attempts to contact their support division to inquire about the status of my order and what the expected delivery date would be with no response. I have however received promotional texts offering special product discounts. In replying to these texts to ask about my order, there has been no response. I purchased the bracelets for my girls who I'll be seeing soon on an upcoming trip. With no communication back from the company, I'm not confident that my order is being processed, and if it is, that I'll have it in time for my departure. I've since found an alternate source to purchase the bracelets and have sent another email to the support division requesting cancellation of my order and to refund my credit card. Unfortunately, no word back. Any assistance you may be able to provide would be kindly appreciated. Thank you!

Desired outcome: Please refund.

Read full review of Fahlo

To follow-up on my concern, I'd like to report that I was very happy to receive my order today and will be keeping the bracelets to give as gifts. Please consider this issue resolved and disregard my request for a refund. Wishing this company much success.

Replied
Fahlo replied to this review.

Fahlo I love the bracelets however, one of the turtles tracking is not current

I love the bracelets however, one of the turtles tracking is not current. I think the transmission is not working. Turtle hasn't been tracked since 2 weeks before we received our bracelets. Very disappointing since this is a gift for our granddaughters. I have requested a new turtle through email and have not heard back

B. Klocko
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wonderful doesn't begin to describe this company! I ordered 25 penguin bracelets back in December for a penguin study in my son's class. A few of the colors were sold out. So, on a SATURDAY night, without me contacting them in ANY way, they reached out to me about the issue and expedited a mix of colors in order to ensure the class received them on time. They were a huge hit! Since then, I've ordered a polar bear, elephant and joined the subscription club! Just placed an order for the new giraffe trek bracelets as well. People constantly ask about my bracelets and i direct them straight to the site. Will very happily be a customer for life!

A. Wolf
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been amazed at how fast I receive my orders. I have ordered these bracelets for my friends, family and ME. They are beautiful, fit well, and meaningful. Just to look at them it makes me feel good that in some small way I am part of saving these beautiful animals. Customer Service is fantastic! I asked to have my tracking done on my desktop computer and they took care of it immediately. I ask them every time I get a new animal and they are great.

E. Howell
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I love seeing all the animals free roaming our shared world!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fahlo The turtle tracking bracelets were a big hit with my hard to shop for granddaughters

The turtle tracking bracelets were a big hit with my hard to shop for granddaughters. They had so much fun comparing turtles that I got one for myself. Shipping is fast, the bracelets are cute but it's the tracking that's steals the show! I only wish there were styles that boys would like. I have hard to shop for grandson's, too!

D. Howe
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed an order on Dec 15. Order was cancelled the same day by the company. I have emailed and called the company, I have never gotten a reply.

C. Murphy
, US

I love this business! I ordered 5 bracelets as Christmas gifts. 3 of the animals stopped tracking before I could gift them, but customer service responded to me each time within 24 hours with a new animal to track. I will be ordering more!

S. Breitenberg
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I love the message that Fahlo is trying to spread. The bracelets are lovely and my kids (boy and girl) love them. They love the cards and tracking info that comes with them as well. I usually order these as gifts so I love that they continue to add different animals to track. Also, the customer service is top notch! The few times I have had to reach out to them they have responded immediately (within minutes this last time) and are very responsive and friendly. We will continue to support this business!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fahlo My dad gave me a Polar Bear for Christmas, 2021 and when I saw the bracelet I knew exactly what it was!

My dad gave me a Polar Bear for Christmas, 2021 and when I saw the bracelet I knew exactly what it was! I have wanted one of these for a long time and I was so excited! I look all of the time at "my" bear on the app and I feel so attached to her. It's amazing to see their trek and I did some extra reading about Polar Bears to learn more. Thank you, Fahlo!

J. Feil

I
I
I. Farrell
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have purchased these fabulous bracelets for my grand daughters and for me. I love tracking these animals and love the bracelets and supporting these wildlife efforts. I have ordered 8 so far and my friend loved them so ordered 3. Great gifts for kids and adults. Great customer service from Fahlo as well!

C. Schuster
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered 4 bracelets, received them promptly, but have a problem with one of them. I have tried to e-mail them last Monday. I received an e-mail saying they will respond within 24 hours. It is now Friday, and I have received no response to my inquiry. All of these reviews talk about the great customer service. Why are they not responding then? I spent good money on these bracelets and I'm now considering sending them back and letting my friends know about my experience. Customer Service is very important in every good company doing business. Very disappointed. UPDATE: I received the same "canned" e-mail response as I did on Monday. "We've received your e-mail and typically respond within 24 hours." This doesn't look promising.

L
Replied
Fahlo replied to this review.

Fahlo Bracelets are cute but in general disappointed with my experience

Bracelets are cute but in general disappointed with my experience. Ordered 3 bracelets for my daughter for Christmas under the notion that the animals could be "tracked" but feel this is misrepresented to customers. Tracking was not current for any of the three animals. Last tracking available for our elephant is last August. Company did not reply to my email about this.

T. Macejkovic
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I need to rave about Fahlo's amazing customer service. The minute I saw them, I knew I had to order whale and turtle tracking bracelets for a marine biologist. It was the very first gift that I've ever purchased for this person and it was really important to me that I made a good impression. There were issues with the delivery (Canada Post) and I panicked. Fahlo customer service was immediately responsive and rectified the situation. The gift arrived on time and the giftee was delighted. Thanks for helping me send a great Christmas present.

R. Ullrich
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i got my bracelets just yesterday and am already in love with them. even debated with myself to buy a few more. i got a female loggerhead sea turtle named P and a female elephant named T. fahlo is nothing but an amazing business for doing what they do for wildlife, and also for people like me. my pride and joy is found in animals and nature, has been for my whole life. and to be able to partake in such an amazing movement and also be able to track my two favorite animals did nothing short of bringing me joy and happiness. thank you fahlo staff and literally anyone else who helps do these amazing things for wildlife. i will definitely be talking about your business and my bracelets for a good few months. you all have my utmost respect and support. thank you all for what you do

O. Fahey

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fahlo This company is awesome!

This company is awesome! I saw it advertised on ***. I ordered three bracelets then worried it may not be legit. I posted a comment on the *** page that I was concerned and didn't receive a confirmation email of my purchase. It was a SUNDAY on a holiday weekend and they answered my post privately. The quickly helped me, finding it went to my husbands email. Sure enough it was there. Such a great company! I'm ordering more today!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fahlo I have been amazed at how fast I receive my orders

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fahlo I love the message that Fahlo is trying to spread

Fahlo I need to rave about Fahlo's amazing customer service

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fahlo When I first ordered the sea turtle and the elephant bracelets I was afraid they would not arrive in time for Christmas

When I first ordered the sea turtle and the elephant bracelets I was afraid they would not arrive in time for Christmas. The rep I talked to assured me they would be in Texas in plenty of time for the holidays...and they were. My granddaughters had them linked to their phones within seconds of opening their gifts and loved having their 'own' animal with a name to watch. Because they loved their bracelets I ordered the shark and the polar bear for birthdays and Valentines. The bracelets are well made and are a great teaching tool as well. You can't go wrong ordering from fahlo.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fahlo Wonderful doesn't begin to describe this company!

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Fahlo contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Fahlo?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fahlo Customer Service. Initial Fahlo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fahlo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fahlo. Discuss the issues you have had with Fahlo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.