JustAnswer *Membershp 800-240-1371 CAfraud against me

O

Good day,
I am writing in regard of fraud against me.My money was taken from my credit card on December 4-th, 2017 of $52 by JUSTANSWER *MEMBERSHP [protected] CA . I am concerned about this situation and would like to solve this issue is soon as possible?What shoud I do? I will appreciate for your cooperation and assistance. Looking forward for your reply as soon as possible.

Olga

• Ga
    Gary Somogji Oct 14, 2021

They just took a membership fee out of my account after trying to cancel it on line. The call went overseas in that the person had a big accent. She said that it did not go thru (scam) and the charge was indeed good. When I said I was going to my bank and have the charge reversed she then canceled the charge and the account.
    The idea that a user can not cancel on line is a big red flag.
    Call the 800 number and threaten to have the bank reverse the charge. This is what I used to get my money back. While writing this I have received the emails that confirm this. It will take 3 to 5 days for this to happen.

• Lu
    Luis Alejandro Deluna Torrs Dec 22, 2020

como le ago con estas ratas de ja car .com para recuperar mi dinero

• Lu
    Luis Alejandro Deluna Torrs Dec 22, 2020

Yo no contrate membresia con ja car.com mmembershp [protected] ca y meestan cobrando cadamescasi sincuenta dokares nose que aser mi cel es [protected] y micoreo ea [email protected] mx si alguien puede ayudaeme

• Hu
    Hue Lam Oct 30, 2019

Please stop to take my money from credit card from now

• Ro
    rosearena Mar 04, 2021

@Hue Lam I just got off the phone with the fraud dept of my bank. I'm going to get my $60 back!

• Mi
    Michael Reid Sep 06, 2019

JUST Answers membership
    Unauthorized monthly credit card charges .
    Morally corrupt people are scamming my credit card monthly unbeknownst to until now 06/08/19 d/m/y
    Procured by trickery they have somehow gotten access to my card for monthly withdraws
    I want my credit card reimbursed .
    I want this fraudulent activity stopped against myself and everyone else.
    Society or any other entity does not accept the unethical behaviour that results in ill-gotten gain.

Comment Guidelines