Just Answer Vets Online / double charges
I emailed with a problem about my dogs health, paid (i thought) £8.00, and got a satisfactory answer, i have just been to my bank, and have found i've been charged twice, its been taken out of my account. I am in England, and it's an American site, i cant ring to ask for my money back.
I know £8.00 doesn't seem much, but my dogs vet bill was over £500 in total, so i am to put it bluntly...SKINT...
Can anyone help me with this...??
More Just Answer Vets Online Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- Justanswer - lost hotmail from my computer and hotmail
- Just Answer - unethical behavior
- JustAnswer.com - Unauthorized credit card charges and no service or answer provided.
- Justanswer - Simply taken money from my account Again you have stolen my money
- Justanswer - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behavior