HSBC Credit Card / harassment!

1 India Review updated:

I got HSBC card. First month i did not receive any bill. When there executive called me and informed that there is some due and requested me to make minimum payment. I made minimum payment and when i received my bill. they charged me with 300Rs. late fine and EMI charges. As per High Court order bank can not charge for late fine if user did not receive any bill

When i call in HSBC customer care there refused to reverse and told me to make all payment first then only they will block/close my credit card. Then after waiting for 1-2 months I destroyed the card and made all pending payment Excluding late fine charges. They keep on charging my expired credit card and till now it is 500. History by HSBC is as below. Even HSBC executive calls me and saying that will get money from me and they will send the police. Please suggest what should i do smb?

Statement Date Outstanding Payment
04-May-07 3626.84 No Payment received
04-Jun-07 3823.35 No Payment received

MANISH

Ma

Comments

• Rm
      30th of Apr, 2010

Dear sir,
    I am using HSBC CRE.CARD NO.447692998574.(R.M.SHAH ADVOCATE.)
    As per your sms and your letter Dt.24thdec2009 and statement of account I came to know that, you have annually charges me for my above credit card bearing above said No. I was in state of shock and surprised as I am not using the said card.Your officially head head already informee me that this is a life time free card without any kind of annual charges.So how can you are charging me annualy for free card.if you are going to charge me than kindly cancell the card and with zero balance send me the statement.
    I have done so many time request to your bank please cancel the unavoided charges but still date they have not cancell my claim ammount.
    further please note that if you don"t delete the annual charges and extra charges than i will be constained to take a strict legal action against you and your BANK. for which you will be liable for all the cost and expenseses.
    MY MAIL ID IS: [email protected]