Having problems with HSBC Holdings?

+44 122 626 1010 (Non HSBC Bank customers)
+44 122 626 0260 (Premier Banking Customers)
+44 122 626 0878 (Business Banking Customers)
+44 345 712 5563 (Textphone)
PO Box 6125,
Coventry, England, West Midlands
United Kingdom - CV39GW

Complaints & Reviews

international domiciliary account number;[protected]

Please varify the account above with the account name Steve Mauri Abu. Is this a real account because I have HSBC Visa card for that account. The account had deposit of £550000.00 a winning promotion of Nokia Co UK. Please check if the money still exist because after completing all fees imposed by HSBC bank I was not issued pin number to use the card. The online service director Mr. Brian Robertson and Nokia UK Agent Dr. David Dean I believed collaborated and hijacked the winning funds. Please I need an audit to my Visa card account. Thank you

Section 28, Lot 12, Glover Street NSI Road, West Goroka, Goroka Town

international domiciliary account number;[protected]

customers services and loans.

Bad customers services.

Nobody cares about customer satisfaction.

I had an account with many banks in UAE but HCBS was my worst experience I had in my life.

I went direct to HSBC branch yas mall for my personal loan early closure, there I met Mr Rafiq who give me wrong information cost me around 800 and after that, I raised a request to refund money back as it's not my bad, but they reply was shoke as I received a call from another person working in same branch who call me in a bad manner telling me case closed we don't have right to refund your money back, and when I asked him back for further explanation he keep reading that he will close the phone if I keep asking or talking because he is busy with other customers.

this time a raised complain against him but the reply was disappointing that nothing happened and nobody told you anything wrong and case closed.
without even apologize

debit card fraud

I faced two unauthorized transactions from my debit card account from HSBC yesterday. One a purchase of AED 472.38 from Etc IVR 101 and within seconds later a purchase of AED 286.40 from Etc IVR 101 ! I was shocked and I contacted my bank and I was asked to submit a dispute form and while on the conversation with a representative from customer care, another transaction of AED 2522.39 was attempted but declined . I have submitted the dispute form and blocked my card . This is very disappointing to see how trustworthy banks like HSBC could have unauthorized transactions processed ! I would like to know when my money would be refunded .

e-statement of my credit card [protected]

Name : Chin Jet Choon; Credit card no : [protected]

I would like to complain that this is the second time your bank has failed to send me the e-statement for the month of October 2019. As a result, I was charged a penalty for late payment and incurred the finance charge again.

When the case happened the first time in September, I called up to inquire about the finance charge and the penalty charge for the late payment. I was quite happy when your staff agreed to waive the charges for me followed by the assurance to send me the e-statement in future.

If this is going to happen again every month, I would be forced to make extra payment which is absolutely not necessary, to your bank. I am wondering why you can send all the promotion matters to my email but not the e statement.

I am very particular about my account and would not be happy to see those financial and penalty charges appearing in my account. I am considering to terminate my credit card if the situation is not rectified.

Thank you.

opening a bank account

I want to express my concern regarding the lack of professionality concerning the opening of a personal bank...

account charge under iriss

Account Number:- [protected] My Kard :- [protected] Refer to above account, HSBC was submit to IRISS...

poor response and ability to resolve issue

I had being using HSBC for 3 years and i am getting very disappointed to HSBC on following issue

1. My Visa signature credit card had been double charge with SST since last year and this issue haven't resolve until now.

2. I had being charged SST on my cancelled card.

3. The issue reported need to take 5 working day to resolve and i wonder why HSBC cannot make decision immediately. This lead to keep on dragging customer for quite some time.

4. Slow pick up on phone call

Please consider this as i would like to cancel my all my account with HSBC and i am tired on keep on waiting on my issue being address. In term benefit and response other bank is much better than HSBC.

Thanks for keeping me busy...

such abysmal corporate culture, and customer service by hsbc bank managers in egypt.

FAO: Jacques Emmanuel Blanchet Dear Mr/Monsieur JE Blanchet, Upon my request, I have asked both my old...

unauthorized credit card charges

Dear sir,

I have applied green card lottery, and submitted my personal details and paied $15 payment. After youre agent call me and request my credit card details. I think that is my fault. I give him to my card no and cvv no after he asked me some questions but i'm not hear it clearly. After I request to refund my $1000 payment. Also customer relation ship manager mr. Richard agree to refund my payment and closed my green card application. But it is not recived my credit card. I under mention you to my request and youre answer also my bank document. Also my bank infrom me to youre not refuned this payment. My application no154338973

[protected]@usafis.org

Sun, Sep 2, 2018, 5:58 PM

to me

Dear duminda priyadarshana,

Unique Number:[protected]

Please note that your Green Card Lottery Application will be closed and your account will be refunded with the sum of $1000.

Please note that the refund will be issued from our company immediately. Usually, it takes around 7-10 business days until you see the funds in your account and credit card statement.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

You may contact us at: +[protected] (USA)

For more ways to contact us, please enter our website at:

Yours sincerely,

Customer Relations Management
USAFIS ORGANIZATION
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
WhatsApp: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@usafis.org

Also I read and call you and confirmed this reffund, but

It is not debit my next month credit card ststment. Then I call to my bank of hsbc. My bank infrom me to already my application not closed. But I remember you to you agree to closed my application 2018-september 02. So my bank credit you to this $ 1000 payment.

So I request you to if you agree to close my application and refund payment of $1000 my credit card. I 'm very poor pepole in srilanka so I kindly request you to refund this payment. As well as I 'm sorry to I have some mistake in contact over the phone to do this transation. Because i'm not hear youre voice well. So please arrange me to refund this payment. If you have any carification call me or my bank I under mention you to my bank phone no.

Hsbc srilanka -[protected] or 0094 [protected]

Thank you.

Duminda priyadarshana

94 [protected]

HSBC Sri Lanka Credit Cards

Attachments
Mar 18, 2019, 1:35 PM (2 days ago)

to DUMINDAIND1980

Our Ref - PN/ [protected]

Dear Mr Priyadarshana

MERCHANT NAME TRANSACTION AMOUNT TRANSACTION DATE

1) USAFIS* GREENCARDSER USD500.00(Rs82, 461.26) 23 AUGUST 2018
2) USAFIS* GREENCARDSER USD500.00(Rs82, 461.26) 23 AUGUST 2018

Further to your conversation with our staff Susan Blessy Alfred on 18 March 2019, we have attached documents
received from the merchant bank.

We regret to inform you that the chargeback raised on good faith was declined by the merchant bank.

As such, we kindly request you to contact the merchant directly in order to resolve the matter amicably.

We trust this clarifies our position and appreciate your understanding in this regard and assure you of our best
service at all times.

You are a valued customer and we assure you of our best service.

Yours sincerely

Dear Mr Priyadarshana

MERCHANT NAME TRANSACTION AMOUNT TRANSACTION DATE

1) USAFIS* GREENCARDSER USD500.00(Rs82, 461.26) 23 AUGUST 2018
2) USAFIS* GREENCARDSER USD500.00(Rs82, 461.26) 23 AUGUST 2018

Further to your conversation with our staff Susan Blessy Alfred on 22 February 2019, we have attached documents
received from the merchant bank.

service at all times.

You are a valued customer and we assure you of our best service.

Yours sincerely

Praveena Machiraju
Assistant Manager Processing

unauthorized credit card charges

• Updated by axio · Mar 20, 2019

DEAR SIR,

I have a applied green card lottery, and submitted my personal details and pay $15 payment via my credit card. after your agent called me and request my credit card details. I think that is my fault. i give him to my credit card number and cvv security no after he asked me some questions but I'm not hear yore officer voice clearly, after he deduct $1000 from my credit card after i request to refund my $1000 payment. also your customer relations manager mr.richard agree to refund my payment. also he called me and send me a email and closed my green card application. but my refund is not received my credit card yet. I'm under mention you to my request and Your previous mail about refund.my application no 154338973

• Updated by axio · Mar 20, 2019

dear sir,

i have applied green card lottery, and submitted my personal details and paied $15 payment. after youre agent call me and request my credit card details.i think that is my fault.i give him to my card no and cvv no after he asked me some questions but i'm not hear it clearly .after i request to refund my $1000 payment. also customer relation ship manager mr.richard agree to refund my payment and closed my green card application.but it is not recived my credit card. i under mention you to my request and youre answer also my bank document.also my bank infrom me to youre not refuned this payment.my application no154338973

unauthorised transaction on card no [protected]

My HSBC credit card had been aunthorised transaction on 14th Oct, I called HSBC directly to cancel the card immediately when this transaction happen and they refunded me that amount on November after I fill in the dispute form.
However on January, HSBC sent me letter said that the merchant bank said the transaction is valid and they charge me back this amount and ask me to pay for it.
I already called customer service saying that this transaction is not by me and I refuse to pay. I even cancel the replacement card issued by HSBC after this unthorised transaction incident happened.
I'm not sure how the third party theft my card information and issued this transaction. There must be some leakage of information from the HSBC side as I didn't lost the card.
How can HSBC secure a customer by refunded the amount and then charge back the amount. I was very dissatisfied with HSBC. I'll not use any HSBC product in the future.

on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!

I applied for a credit card and was approved. There was a security issue with the card and so it was blocked...

service

HSBC Is literally garbage, they don't take customers ad priority, they just let the customers wait in line...

add on credit card

Dear sir /mam...m nt sure when m writing this complaint if it will be addressed or even looked into, however...

New Delhi Credit Cards

credit card dept

The worst bank in Malaysia. They made me wait 4 months just to increase a credit card limit. Surprisingly...

money I needed to receive

Am douglas, my foreign partner name linda woodward, deposited some funds into her personal account in uk...

replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement

today (2/08/2018) when I woke up about 6pm, I notice I received message in my phone about OTP transaction...

bank

i have no idea how hsbc is like if you lived in dubai and could walk into a branch (if I could, it would be to close my account and never set foot again), but trying to do anything while overseas is impossible!
Today I called to request 2 bank transfers. I have been on the phone for 50 minutes so far and not even finished the first! I have every bit of information (this is my 5th call in 3 weeks - yes, the same transfer I have not been able to make all this time) - I provided it the second I was asked, so what on earth do they do when they put me on hold and go away for 20 min each time?
And if only that was all...
I requested a security device 1 month ago. Never received it. One month later I still do not know what happened, I still do not have the device - it is on my list to ask about in this current call, but the way it is going, now 1.17 hr into the call and still on on hold, I probably won;t get the chance before the line drops or hsbc just wears me out. Listening to the same music over and over again is a one of those controversial torture techniques they use in war camps. I have listened to the music on hold for over 4 hours in the last few weeks - and still have not completed the first transfer. Its worthy of record books.

bank

customer service

Customer service not up to the mark. on website you claimed to be available 7x24 but no body is attending calls during holy days special on friday and saturday, even in normal days. currently I am on hold since 40 minutes who is such huge amount of time and money to lose.???!! HSBC is big name please improve your service.

Moreover, in your new SABB net portal (website) there is a issue, every time while sending message it says special characters are not allowed even if there is no special character. it is may be your technical team have saved normal character as a special character in back end.

Thank

credit card application

HSBC representative called and offered a credit card. I agreed, thus applied. Another HSBC clerk called the next day, said he couldn't find the phone of my employer, mentioned in the application. Spoke like a taxi driver: no grammar, no politeness. Plus, looks like, doesn't know, how to use google: had to guide Him through the website of the company, to show the phone. After that in 2 days on non-banking day the application was rejected.
Am just curious, what kind of people They are hiring for these positions. And what do They expect to know by calling to the company, using the official phone number.

deceiving policies

My card (advance account credit card) has 4 Valet parking a month that i can claim. I did last month (Jan2018) for 3 trips to the airport.
In the last week of Jan i got a message from the bank saying it is a reminder that i need a min. spend of AED 3k per month for this service to be free. else they will charge.
This is new info to me as i have used this service in the past and they havent charged. and i was not aware that it was linked to a min. spend limit. They charged me 74 AED per visit x3 vists.

This is the first time i receive such a warning message. They should have given me some notice of atleast a month. How do they expect me to make such a big min. spend limit within a week? i am going to move away from this bank at the earliest. Its shameful how they lost me as a customer with this stupid move. Such a big multi-national brand and such misery. I know this feedback is not going to affect them. they will still continue to ignore anyone who is not a HNI.

HSBC has the worst customer service, their policies are only for the HNIs and they completely ignore anyone below. I will not at all recommend this bank to anyone. If i had my card from some other bank, i would have earned points for my purchase till now. but i get nothing from this bank. i feel betrayed and as an unwanted customer.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices