Menu
HSBC Holdings
reviews & complaints

HSBC Holdings
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

370 complaints
171 resolved 199 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of HSBC Holdings. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
2:58 pm EDT

HSBC Holdings - raised monthly interest!

This credit card company is a fraud. Unless you are planning on getting a GM vehicle, do not get this card! You can't use the "earnings" for anything else, other than a car, and even so, they give you very little points. My main complaint about them, however, is that they hiked up my APR by 15% just before a bill was passed that would prevent companies from doing this. I have never missed a payment on my credit card, never late, and always paid more than the minimum. These opportunistic crooks will rob you blind! I am stuck paying 25% in interest every month! After that they actually had the nerve to send me an email saying that they have noticed that I haven't been using my card. REALLY?

Update by bk11102
May 25, 2011 4:31 pm EDT

I used the card for two things, one semester of school and glasses that I needed to see with. So I am pretty sure they both qualify as emergency purchases. I didn't even have insurance at the time. Like I said, I was playing 2x the minimum and they still hiked my APR up. They have also taken money out of my account twice prior to the scheduled date of withdrawal. My mistake on the interest every month, but it is still shady to do that to someone who was making payments diligently. I wouldn't be upset if it was a 5% raise... Apparently I'm not the only one who has had this happen to.

D
4:02 pm EDT

HSBC Holdings - rip off

We were in the same boat. we had re-finaced our mortage and then was sold to hsbc. that was something I will regret from now on. things went ok for a while as long as the payments were on time, but then my husband was laid off for three months. when he finally got another job it was for alot less than he had been making. we called and told them what was going on and that we would get things caught up as fast as we could. we sent one payment then another and by then still owed two. we had asked if we could pay the principle payment payment and put the others at the back of the loan. one lady told us if we made one payment that she would defer the other to the back of the loan, so we did. then when we sent the next payment they refused it. they would not take anymore payments unless we became current. since we could not do that we received foreclosure papers. we then had to get an attorney and file chapter 13 to stop the foreclosure. for the past 4 years we have had almost 300.00 taken out of my husbands check every week. some weeks he would only bring 200.00 (sometimes less). a week. all because they would not work with us at all. they favorite saying is all or nothing.

L
6:44 am EDT

HSBC Holdings - theft - worst customer service in the world

After eight years of being a loyal customer of HSBC it is once again that they prove that their customer service team is quite possibly the worst in the world.
When I opened my accounts at the bank, I was given a savings account for my salary transfer, a mastercard, viascard and insite credit card for telephone and internet purchases.
A few years ago I received notification that the internet card would no longer be a service on offer, so I finalised my bill and discontinued using it. Unfortunately I had previously signed up for small monthly charge of approximately 12dhs per month on a public speaking website. This continued automatically being charged to this account and because I was unsure on how to cancel it, I proceeded to pay the charge each month, transferring money from my savings account. In August 2010 the internet credit card details dropped off my internet banking and I assumed that it had been closed for good. I had no way of viewing any details and I never received any hard copy bills in the mail. Fast forward six months later and I start receiving calls from collections telling me I owe them over AED 500 in charges and asking if can I pay that today? After questioning them what I owed them for, it was approximately 70dhs in accrued charges and the rest late fees that had been accumulating each month. I asked them how I was expected to pay the account when firstly I was unaware that I had any charges and secondly the account didn't exist on my internet banking so I has no way of transferring the funds. I advised them I would agree to pay the amount that had accrued from the charges but had no intentions of paying the late fees. After several weeks of harrassing calls, talking to deaf ears I had a customer service representative agree to credit back one late fee if I made the payment of AED395 and cancel the charges from the Public Speaking site. At this point I was sick of the phone calls so agreed to make the payment on the provisor I'd never hear from them again. Firstly i was told I could do this by credit card...but no I couldn't use a HSBC card, then I tried my Mashreq debit card which seemed to be fine but then a few days later the phone calls started again (this didn't process even though the money was in the account). They tried this again, then a few days later they are calling again. I decide then to go to an instant deposit atm, planning to deposit into my savings account and then transfer it to the card. The result, the machine eats my card as the account has been dormant for too long. As a result, this required a visit to the branch, involving taxi fares and time wasted in my schedule which consists of a full time job, studying and volunteer work.
I deposit the amount agreed to and do not hear anything more for three months. Then the phone calls start again, I am furious and demand to speak with a supervisor immediately, after I have been told I need to pay them another 500dhs in charges. This time consisting of only late fees that have been accruing on top of each other. I advised him that I would not be paying them and that someone needed to take ownership of this problem and they were harrassing and thieving from me and none of these charges were through any fault of my own and a result of nothing other than the banks incompetencies.
The supervisor was extremely apologetic, agreed with me and confirmed that he would sort this out for me and credit any charges back to my account. The phone calls stop...for two weeks and then they start again, nothing resolved. The customer service representative asking me once again, if I can pay the charges today. I aske for a faxed copy of all the transaction details from August last year, apparently this can't be provided - he told me to check online (after I had just told him I had no access to this account online.) The branch itself told me they don't have the record either as it has moved to collections, so at this point I am being told that basically no one can provide me with a copy of my statements, which I am almost certain, legally I have the right to view. I was also told that he couldn't tell me who I spoke with two weeks ago as he didn't have access to this information, however he could contact the supervisor and get him to call me back (total contradiction going on in that sentence.) What frustrates me even more, is that I have worked in a call centre in the past, so I know how the systems work, more to the point how it should work.
It has now been two days, I have not received a call back from the supervisor or anyone else. I'm wondering how many days this will last and who will take ownership of this problem.
Can anyone offer any advice as in my own country there are procedures to follow if you want to make complaints. I don't want to speak to anyone over the phone. I want to document this in writing or have a third party involved. Any recommendations would be appreciated. :-)

Jun 04, 2012 2:07 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I agree with you. HSBC is my current nightmare. I have been trying for 1 1/2 months to get the secure key to do online banking. They have yet to send it to me. Customer service is useless. The Premier Account (which I have) representatives respond to my emails, by using an automated out of office on a "REST DAY"! Now I have to fly to the UAE to close my account because I am so disgusted by them. If anyone retains a lawyer to bring a lawsuit, please contact me. They certainly deserve to be sued.

L
3:40 pm EDT

HSBC Holdings - hsbc bank outright awful

Our mortgage is with HSBC. We had always paid our mortgage on time. In October of 2010 we received a certified letter telling us that our property was going to be sold. We proved to them that we had made our mortgage payments but they had processed them to someone else's account. After 7 months and a lot of attorney fees they finally fixed the problem. Of course not after calling us 60 times a day to tell us our account was in default. The best was when the collections person asked me 'how do I know you didn't pay this other person's mortgage for them'. I was like seriously if I was going to be generous enough to pay someone elses account don't you think I would pay my own.

Today I went to a local HSBC branch to cash a $4300 check that was made out to me and had come from another HSBC branch. They verified that the account existed and that there were enough funds in the account to cash the check. When they went over to the manager to ask if they could cash the check the manager said the check looked fake and took it from me. She would not return it to me and told me that I can't have it back until they verify that it is real which can take up to two months. I would have happily taken it to my own bank which would have put a 7 day hold on it but they told me that I can't have it back.

Thank you HSBC for not only messing up our mortgage but for stealing a check made out to us that was a donation for our non profit animal sanctuary. Thanks to you 7 cats were euthanized today because we were counting on that money to take care of their medical expenses.

You are the most crooked people I have ever met in my life and I learned a huge lesson. Next time we get a large donation we will take it to our own bank and wait the 8 days rather than risking having you steal it from us. Believe it or not we live close to the Canadian border and we do get donations from Canadian citizens. Just because a check comes from Canada does not mean it is fake.

M
9:49 am EDT

HSBC Holdings - [protected]

Many people have complained about this number but HSBC have confirmed to me it is one of theirs and uses an auto dialer.
It is a real nuisance and I have an email address for complaints. It is:
[protected]@hsbc.com
Please shoer them with complaints.

3 comments
E
Oct 04, 2017 4:24 pm EDT

we are recived from you cheque by price 720000 british boumd only with certification winner we want to now how we talk our winner money and the best way for that as soon as possible

M
Aug 04, 2011 9:51 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

in reply to your massage
FREE LOTTO MOBILE PROMO OFFICE
54, Russell Gardens, London, W14 8EZ
UNITED KING
============================== ==
Ref: TFR/[protected]/JPT
Batch: FR/[protected]
============================== ==
ATTN: WINNER
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER ATTACHED TO (Free Lotto® Automatic Subscription Ticket no: 501120) HAS WON £720, 000.00 {Seven Hundred and Twenty Thousand Great British Pounds} IN THIS WEEKS GIVEAWAY WINNERS.
We have received your claims email, based on this, your prize money shall be remitted to you accordingly.
On behalf of the Management and Staffs of FREELOTTO, we officially congratulate you as the beneficiary of the cash prize of £720, 000 Pounds (Seven Hundred and Seventy Thousand Great British Pounds) and your cash will be transferred to you from a very well reputable bank here in the UK. We advise you to email them quoting the above reference number and they will open an account in your name where your funds will be transferred to any designated bank of your choice and your cheque will be issued in your name. We advise you check the spelling and order your name is arranged so as to avoid problems at your local bank.

Good to hear from you regarding the Free Lotto MOBILE PROMO/GRANT DONATION. My name is Dr. Anthony Floyd, I am the Free Lottery Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstakes. Congratulations, we the staffs of Free lotto congratulate you as one of the lucky winners on this year Free Lottery MOBILE REWARD SCHEME. Your Mobile Phone Number has been selected at random by our computer system of networking and has won for you the sum of £720, 000 Pounds (Seven Hundred and Twenty Thousand Great British Pounds) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you meet with the requirement.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary, we rolled out over 140, 000.000.00GBP for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system, drawn from 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers, from 45 mobile networks from UAE, Australia, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.
The order is... Surname :- / First name:-/ Other names.

This is real and not a hoax. You can click on the website link below to view the photo page of some of our recent lucky winners.
http://www.freelotto.com/ ThisWeeksWinners.asp

A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winning cheque. The documents to be sent are; Winning cheque, Winning Certificate and Certificate Of Lodgement.

Contact our Affiliate Bank with the contact information below for futher instructions on how to have your Winning prize transfered to your location. Do contact them with these informations below.

Full Name:mahmoudomar rizk abdraou
Contact Address:diroutom nakhlaa/mallawy /minia/egy/
Winning Mobile Number:+[protected]
Find below the contact information of our Bank for your immediate action.
============================== =====
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
============================== =======
Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value . This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Its is imperative that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS {CPEL/OWN/9876} as the subject of any correspondence with the delivery department to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know and you are also advised to keep your winning strictly confidential until your winning is processed and received by you. This is to avoid double claiming which could lead to disqualification.
Accept our congratulations.
Sincerely,
Fiduciary Agent,
Dr. Anthony Floyd
Tel: (+[protected]
============================================================
If it is True send me how to get this money ? And where is it found? I hope your fast reply

A

mahy al'iijra'at alqanuniih lilhusul eali aljayizuh almaliuh

5:51 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir / Madam, I would like to make an enquiry if this is actually legal. I am an HSBC credit card customer, and I have just recieved a call from thier telemarketing agent based in KL. They were asking if I would be interested in a savings plan they have for me. They are willing to waiver my credit card annual fees for the next 15 years provided if I...

12:32 am EDT

HSBC Holdings - drugs

I'm so disgusting how can hsbc can hired people with drug issues and abused behavior. I was under the impression your company is a drug free environment but to my surprise this is not the case. nobody monitors their employees and their abuse in the company. I believe that random drug test should be done in financial institutions like yours.

Please check specific individual working in your tampa facilities: daniel watkins jr.

Apr 21, 2011 6:12 am EDT

Dear Sir/Madam,

Although madC, you may have a point that this particular customer Boston35, may be angry because he/she was charged with some fees, this may normally be the case. Unfortunately, But I do really have to agree with the customer about HSBC employees with the Drug cases. I am an ex-HSBC employee and Yes, I have particularly have met many employees who are into drugs. Many cases of them taking drugs such as Extassy, Ice and Ganja during thier visit to the local nightclubs in the weekends.Many of these same staffs work on nightshifts and staggered working hours. Most would actually do thier clubbing before going to work.

There are also some of them even caught sleeping on the job, getting high while on call or worse drunk during working hours. This is very true and very real. I have seen this with my own eyes and worked with co-leagues who has taken drugs. I really do reccomend to HSBC Management team to really further monitor thier staffs closely to drug and alcohol problems. Its a very serious problem and serious precautions need to be taken to avoid any sorts of mishaps in the future. Especially on thier foreign Global Resourcing Centre (GSC) based in India, China, Philipines and in Malaysia.

I truly do recommend a breath analyser and urine test sample to be taken for staffs who work in the very late night shifts. Certain spot checks need to be done from time to time to ensure that both employees and customers are kept safe. We hope that HSBC Management are looks into this matter and seriously make a center wide decission.

2:06 pm EDT

HSBC Holdings - ecowas funds with held

My fuds amounting to 1.5 million united states dollars are with held in this bank. am required to pay $250 for transfer but I don't have the cash. I proposed tht they deduct from what they have but all in vain. please do assist me in the transfer of the funds. my email is [protected]@rocketmail.com. bank contact is +[protected]. thanks and hope to hear from you.

5 comments

Robert T Norris says pay me now at your expense.care of IBC Bank route [protected] account [protected]

Pay me $555, 000 weekly to Robert T Norris care of [protected] account [protected]. You must pay all costs and fees

Benin owes me $[protected].00 plus $60000 penalty plus costs and fee.Send to Robert T Norris [protected];[protected]

Pay me $60million dollars Benin gas stolen and $10.7 million Barlcays stole from Robert T Norria
[protected]; [protected]

Ghhas owed me $60 million of benevolent money! I, Robert T Norris, will accept weekly installments plus costs of $500, 000.00 each. [protected]; [protected] Respond

E
11:56 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Lat year around February I took out a life insurance policy for my 25 year old daughter that has a rare lung disease. I searched the internet and was contacted by an agent that sold for severalcompanies I explained to him what my needs were, he said he would get back to me, he found HSBC (new york) doesn't cover lung dfiseases but hers was listed as one...

6:47 am EDT

HSBC Holdings - کلاهبرداری به نام ارثیه

من توسط فردی به نام هانگ زیانگ که خود را کارمند بانک
hsbcمعرفی کرده بود به عنوان اینکه ارثیه ای در ان بانک به من به ارث رسیده توسط وکلای شرکت نوبل در شانگهای چین مبلغ 10000دلار کلاهبرداری کردند وبرای ازاد شدن ارثیه مبلغ دیگری می خواستند که فهمیدم کلاهبرداری است.من ادرس ایمیل واطلاعات حسابی را که پول واریز کردم را زمیمه می کنم.
من هنوز با ایمیل با اودر ارتباط هستم
ایمیل این فرد:[protected]@gmail.com
ایمیل وکلا :[protected]@lawyer.com

View 0 more photos
3:00 am EDT

HSBC Holdings - garnishing husband's wages

HSBC Credit Card Department would not work with my husband when we were having financial trouble. My husband asked if he could pay x amount until we got on our feet. We were in the process of losing our home. My job contract was not renewed, so I was facing unemployment. HSBC said x amount was unacceptable and kept calling for the amount they wanted. The conversation kept repeating itself. When I tried to make a payment online, to show good faith even though it was not the amount acceptable to HSBC, we were locked out of the online service since the account was delinquent.

Statements stopped coming. Threat letters replaced statements stating we will be sued for the balance. We just received a certified letter from his employer providing us a copy of wage garnishment won in court in December 2010. No letter stating when they were going to court was sent to us. My husband was not able to state his side of the story. 2000.00 in late fees was assessed on a 1300.00 balance over the cource of one year.

There is a number for everyone to call if credit card companies run by national banks, such as HSBC, are behaving badly. [protected]. You will be connected to the Office of Comptroller of the Currency. www.helpwithmybank.gov, I had no idea this office existed. I called the CA Attorney General's Office and asked who I take this matter to. The above office was given to me. The office investigates the bank to see if their dealings are outside the regulations. Call them first for instructions on how to navigate through the web site. When we find out the outcome of contacting this watchdog. I will write again.
American citizen

C
Mar 31, 2011 3:26 am EDT

Glad you stood up for yourself, banks do not try to work with people when rough times happen

T
7:08 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This website for viewing credit card account is horrible! Never up and working properly, must always call in and have the tech reset THEIR system in order to access it. Never lets you get by the login page and keeps making you enter more and more information only to bring you back the same login page that you started on. And yes I have set up my security to...

F
11:43 am EST

HSBC Holdings - extremely poor customer service and negligence

HSBC UAE have managed to screw up just about every aspect of my banking actions. I am a Premier customer but am closing all my global accounts because I am so frustrated by the lack of service and issues created by HSBC UAE.
Where do I start? The latest issue I have is that they haven't transferred the entire amount I instructed and it is taking weeks (over a month now) to tyr and sort out the problem with the Jebel Ali Relationship Manager Padma Denrich. She has phoned me at 0700 despite my instructions to only contact me by email. She has also been quite rude about the situation and opting to make a fuss about me closing other accounts, instead of resolving the issues.
HSBC UAE have cancelled my credit card and closed accounts without warning or advise or explanation to me.
There must be around 100 complaints they have generated everytime they've done something wrong yet I am never given and outcome despite many requests to be advised.
HSBC UAE have phoned me in the middle of the night and between 0200 and 0300. They had my birth date wrong after it was supposedly corrected over a year ago. The list goes on...
I am waiting for the funds they owe me to be deposited into my account before closing it.
Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE.
I am compiling a list of the "complaints" they have automatically generated and intend to publish it wherever I can.

3 comments
Dec 26, 2015 5:29 am EST

Horrible bank

N
Jan 02, 2013 3:20 am EST

I have another horrible experience with them .. For me it was with the credit card .. For 6 years in a raw i never missed a payment, and when the payment method changed and despite the confirmation from the customer service agent, I found a "late" transaction they wanted me to pay, after verification again and their agreement to waive the additional penalties - as this is obviously their mistake- i found the collection department asking me to pay a sum of only finance and late charges. I was advised to go to the branch -after their failed attempts to resolve it over the phone, to find the person in charge not in the branch after waiting for 40 minutes!

The person then said he will send the necessary papers to sign by courier but never did! And attempting to confirm that this guy is present before i go and waste my time again with them isimpossible! Everyone returns me to square one and just adding to my frustration and confirmation not todo any banking with them ever!

Jun 04, 2012 2:14 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I agree with you. HSBC AE is a nightmare. I have to fly in to close my account because I am so frustrated by their dealings or lack of. The central bank really needs to step in, but I doubt they will bother. I hope anyone who considers doing banking with this firm to think twice!

12:42 am EST

HSBC Holdings - negligence

The branch in Abu Dhabi ignore all my communications. I pay to have thd service of a Personal Relationship Manager who ignores my emails. I have an internal HSBC security protected email service - my emails are ignored. The web site publishes no contact mail address. I have written to close my accounts. My instructions are continuously ignored.

Update by Schooling
Jun 04, 2012 6:28 am EDT

After I left AD it still took 9 months to close my affairs with HSBC. I cannot believe how such an organisation stays in business.

4 comments
Dec 11, 2013 7:22 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had gone through the same nightmare back in October. My premier account representative was totally uselss and arrogant beyond measure. He spoke to me, as if, I was his housemaid. Again, I contacted the HSBC HQ in London. Of course, they can't do much, but I figure, maybe-maybe they will contact a head honcho and inform him just how pathetic their staff are; in handling personal account holder requests. After weeks of utter frustration, I finally made the transfer myself online-after a lot of frustration on that end as well. I would think HQ in London would act on these complaints. The UAE bank staff is giving the HSBC a bad reputation, on so many levels.

P
Dec 11, 2013 5:20 am EST

I made a online transfer 5 months back for a studio in Rheem island just before leaving UAE and they did not honour it and despite numerous e mails have failed to offer any explanation. They "dreaded call centre" appaently kept ringing a mobile I advised them was no longer active so went to a UK HSBC to verify me and asked them "call centre individual" to familiarise themselves with all the unanswered secure massages and then call me back on a the given landline and put my on line transfer back on track. They did not and have repeatedly failed to offer any explanation and their lack of action has cost me the studio which has now gone way up in price. Calling their call centre is a joke and the secure message responses border on sheer stupidity. Now sending daily reminders by e mail to them but it’s like communicating with a very thick brick wall. They operate as if they have total disregard to customers complaints and have total immunity. I wonder if this is what they are taught ias aprt of their Induction Course. HSBC Adu Dhabi should not be allowed to operate and are a total disgrace to the Banking Industry

Jun 04, 2012 6:57 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

You must be joking! I contacted the central bank in London and they told me they would send a message to AD, but could not do much more than that. HSBC AD is under the Emirati laws. Why do you suppose it is so difficult for them to send the secure key to me. My husband says, they don't want to spend one dirham on the Aramex bill. They are a disgrace. I will be happy to leave HSBC forever.

Jun 04, 2012 1:58 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am going through the same nightmare with HSBC in Abu Dhabi. They have included a new online security procedure to do online banking. Now all HSBC customers have to use a SECURE KEY for all their online banking. I have waited 1 month and 1/2 to receive this key. I have made numerous calls and written dozens of emails to no avail. Now I am forced to fly out to Abu Dhabi to close my account because of this ordeal. There are no words to describe my frustration. I strongly urge anyone to think twice before doing any business with HSBC AE.

G
10:12 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

HSBC Corporation is selling my home on Feb 23 2011 I have never been served any notice of foreclosure, notice of default and I am only 3 1/2 months. I have every receipt I have paid to my bank.I always pay my payment with a bank transfer and get a confirmation number. I am in the process of a loan modification. I went on line to look my home and found out...

3:54 pm EST

HSBC Holdings - lack of customer service

I have been trying to rectify a disputed charge for months customer service agents are inept. I have written to them many times and have gone as far as to get a letter from the vendor in question that they authorized a refund.
However HSBC refuses to remove the charge from my account. In my opinion this is the worst company I have ever had to deal with and as soon as I get this issue rectified I will cancel.

I
2:49 am EST

HSBC Holdings - difficulty in getting reimbursement

I cancelled my HSBC credit card in August 2010 by filling in cancellation card in KL. Apparently, I still money in the account which I paid extra in the earlier transaction. According to the HSBC staff that I dealt with at the time, I should receive back the money in 2, 3 weeks.
Now, it has been 5 MONTHS and still have not received back my money. Until this complaint is written I have called HSBC Credit Card Customer Service - 6 TIMES ! I called them in September, October and early January 2011. They kept on promising that I will receive back the money in 2, 3 weeks ... What is going on ? Luckily I made a copy / record of the conversation and documentation. See attachements.
HSBC - what is going on ? The amount is not even RM 100 ! When we paid late, their representative kept on bothering us, but when we need back our money, they were not responsive !

View 0 more photos

1:12 am EST

HSBC Holdings - gm point redemption

We have been GM card members for 7 years and have accumulated $5, 893 dollars in points toward a GM car. When we decided to claim these towards a new GM vehicle we were told we could only use $1, 000 in cash towards a new vehicle. In order to claim all these points we were told that we would need to purchase 5 vehicles in order to redeem the remainder of points. Why do they allow you to accumulate all these points when we can't redeem them. We will never purchase or recommend purchasing a GM vehicle and we are no longer a GM card member. All other cards let you redeem your points to the full value. We were basically told by GM that it is not their problem that we accumulated that many points. Beware of GM.

1:35 am EST

HSBC Holdings - mis-selling

Many complaints about this bank but anyone had any problems with their mis-selling of the Aviva bond. HSBC are tardy in their responses, claim to have mislaid or can not find emails, never answer straight questions, cut you short on the phone, and give incorrect information.

Letters to senior management just get shifted to more junior staff

[protected]@gmail.com

F
4:32 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The company moved me from a payment plan that was scheduled to get the house paid off sooner by five years. They moved but can't seem to get their ducks in the row about payment. They withdrew a payment but then called me and said I was late. Now they keep calling saying I was late. This is going on for month. I am getting a lawyer! They can and should not...

HSBC Holdings contacts