HSBC Malaysia Credit Card — hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
I called up to HSBC on 31st Dec 2009, request to terminate my credit card, and also request to have new replacement visa card, due to existing card cant read by most of the credit card reader at petrol station and shopping mall, tele-banking officer agree to get me a replacement card without any charges and will send to me, within 2 weeks.
After 1 week I called up again to HSBC tele-banking service, to check the status of my replacement card and my cancellation, unfortunately, HSBC officer mention to me, my credit card still active and from system, no request for replacement card, i'm supprise on this and i get the officer to help me to proceed all necessary thing to make this process complete, the ackonwledged my requeste, and promise me to speed up the card replacement process, ask me to wait for another week.
After another 1 more week, i call back to HSBC (FYI, this is my 3rd call to HSBC), also to check out the status of card replacement and cancellation, same answer i get, no action done, system still showing active and no request for cancellation and replacement.This time i very sad to heard about their answer, one of the international local bank HSBC, are giving this type of service to their customer..., same thing for me, request HSBC officer assist me to proceed with my request, they also acknowledge it, also same reply, ask me to wait for 2 weeks.
4th call to HSBC, on 25th Jan 2010, around 10:30-11am, a lady pick up my call, i also asking the same thing, i still getting same answer, no request for cancellation and card replacement, i told her, this is 4th time i calling to request my card replacement and master card cancellation, please help me to proceed with my request. She promise will call me back by end of yesterday, so sad to say that, until now 30-June-2010, i still haven't received any call from HSBC on this matter.
IS THIS STANDARD SERVICE PROVIDE BY ALL HSBC TO THEIR CREDIT CARD HOLDER ??????????????????
More HSBC Malaysia Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HRS Account / HSBC - bill pay/customer service
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps