HSBC UAE — poor service
HSBC may wain the award as worst bank in Dubai...I have been trying for 7 days to get my internet password reset and no matter what I try it never seems to work. The last straw was when the call center agent told me I could pick up a phone banking number (my original was never received) at any branch. I went to the Ibn Battuta Service Center and was told they were out of numbers...all this after waiting for 1 hour while the single employee attempted to attend to the 5 customers waiting, some of which had been waiting for over 1 and a half hours. Their branches are crowded with long queues, they have poor service when you finally get someone, and their fees are outragous...it was 80 Dhs for a transfer within in UAE!!!! I think it's time the central bank stepped in and did something about these banks and the poor service they are giving to customers....unfortunately HSBC is not alone in this area, Citibank and Barclays are equally poor.
More HSBC UAE Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HRS Account / HSBC - bill pay/customer service
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps