Having problems with JPMorgan Chase?

JPMorgan Chase Customer Service Contacts

1877 242 7372 (United States)
+1 713 262 3300 (International)
+1 800 935 9935 (Existing Accounts)
270 Park Ave.
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JPMorgan Chase Customer Service. Initial JPMorgan Chase complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JPMorgan Chase above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JPMorgan Chase. Discuss the issues you have had with JPMorgan Chase and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

JPMorgan Chase Complaints & Reviews

JP Morgan Chase Bank, NASatisfaction of mortgages

I work for a lawfirm. JP Morgan Chase had recorded the same mortgage twice — a year apart. When we paid off the mortgage, we instructed them that they MUST satisfy both open mortgages of record. They have satisfied the latter one, but refuse to satisfy the first one. The latter one is not a corrective mortgage or anything like that. It is simply a re-recorded copy of the original mortgage. We have sent written demand to satisfy, but to no avail. Next step is a lawsuit. I cannot find a person or contact to deal with this at Chase. I sit on hold for hours, with no assistance. Any advice what to do?

Feb 12, 2021

JPMorgan Chase — Banking services

Last night on 2/11/2021, I decided to open a checking and savings account with Chase. I already hold a bank...

JPMorgan ChaseAPR Increase

During a tome when people are suffering from shut downs, Chase has decided to raise my APR to 29.9%!!! No late payments, my credit score actually went up this year, but Chase decides the best way to treat a decade PLUS customer is to kick them when they are down.

I will be paying this off. My family has agreed to remove two accounts that hold family trusts.

I hold your short sided gauge of customers during a pandemics worth it for you. We are out!

• Updated by F-Chase · Jan 30, 2021

You should be reaching out to help people during this time, not gouging and taking advantage. I would tell you to be ashamed of your business practices, but I doubt you care.

**Correction: I hope your short-sided gauge of customers during a pandemics worth it for you.

JPMorgan ChaseMerchant Services

I just today applied for a merchant account so I could begin accepting card payments for my new retail store. My account was denied because apparently JP Morgan Chase had me listed on MasterCard's MATCH list (terminated merchant file) and I was given no explanation. To be clear, I have never had a merchant account whatsoever, let alone with Chase.

This can completely stop me from being able to take payments, so this is a huge deal. I'll have to get a lawyer now to seek removal from this list as apparently there is zero governance over recklessly adding someone to it and ruining their business. I will obviously be exploring my options regarding recovering damages as those are already starting to add up.

There is no way to hold anyone accountable for this, much like the rest of this over-regulated and tyrannical industry. This list and its lack of oversight is one of the most unprofessional implementations I have ever seen. I have other relationships with Chase and I can say I was surprised to see their name involved in something executed with such disregard.

JPMorgan ChaseTransfer to checking account from Chase to Bank of America

I initiated a transfer from my checking account with Chase Bank to my checking account at Bank of America on 12/17/20 for the amount of $6066.00. I have made numerous phone calls to both banks and been transferred to many different departments for the last several weeks. Neither bank will help me. Chase says it was successfully electronically transferred and Bank of America says the transfer was never received. I filed a "dispute" and was notified that their records show the transfer was sent on 12/18/20 and they had no way to research it. As of today I still do not have my money and have not received any advice on how to get it back.

JPMorgan ChaseLudwell Gaines Claim# [protected]

You asked me to fax you receipts for this claim. I DO NOT have a fax. I tried calling but was put on hold for a long time.

WSJ and Apple billed me simultaneously for over a year for my Wall Street Journal sunscription.

Please provide an email address where I can send my receipts to your claims group.

thanks,

Ludwell Gaines
          Middle Fork Partners
          [protected]

JPMorgan ChasePolicy

I'll be closing my accounts at your bank and others to do so as well. You have decided to take a left wing stance against Republicans who voted to object to the electors on Jan 6. You did not do anything to stand up to the Democratic politicians and news media that encouraged and condoned all of the rioting and destruction over the summer and fall or the Democrats that stood up in 2016 to object to the electors or encouraged people to harass anyone in the Trump administration. You are disgraceful.

Jan 03, 2021

JPMorgan Chase — Refused service

Dear Chase Bank, Sad time in 2020 when you go to your Chase bank on Warren street in Dearborn Heights and...

JPMorgan ChaseCredit Card Fraud

I am a disabled veteran who I believe an intentional act of fraud was committed by Chase Bank with regards to my Marriott Credit Card . After they closed my credit card account, I called angrily to immediately sever our relationship. The account agent " on a recorded line" jokingly asked if "I hit the lotto" because I wanted to pay it off. I was so offended as a Black Male that I hung up the phone. I called again and spoke with someone who was agreed to a settlement. On or about the 1st of October a month later another account representative called asking for an additional payment because she stated "we (Chase) have no record of your payment", I then provided her with a confirmation number, the date it cleared my USAA account. This I where I began to assume this was an intentional act of Credit Card Fraud and Theft either purposely committed by Chase or a mere coincidental occurrence. Is this how Chase treats everyone or just African Americans Veterans?

Credit Card Fraud

Dec 13, 2020

JPMorgan Chase — Excessive overdraft fees

I want to file a formal complaint against Chase Bank. I will be contacting the BBB, my lawyer and other...

Dec 08, 2020

JPMorgan Chase — Closure of account

One day, I believe it was May 2020, it was a long time ago, I tried to log into my account. It said account...

Dec 03, 2020

JPMorgan Chase — Checking account

Chase Bank has closed my account with know explanation or notice. I went to log in online and it stated: " We...

JPMorgan ChaseUnited mileageplus credit card

I have just been charged $95 in fees on a replacement card that I have never received, despite contacting you at least twice. Therefore I haven't used it and I think you'll see no charges on it for several years. The number is [protected].

I request that the $95 fee be dismissed and that the card is cancelled.

Thank you.

Dec 03, 2020

JPMorgan Chase — Hold put on account 2nd time for spouses death and it was already released.

My husband passed away and I was stupid and gave you a copy of the death certificate. He died in October but...

Nov 29, 2020

JPMorgan Chase — Pandemic time / closed my credit card account due to their it glitch

I received a call stating my payment was returned (full amount). I did not request the full amount to be...

JPMorgan ChaseNSF fees

so far chase has charged me over 600 in nsf fees by putting transactions through in the middle of the night and instantly adding the max fees possible at a time when i cannot get to the bank to add funds to cover any transactions they never send me any alerts until days or weeks after by my understanding this is illegal waiting till afterhours to process transactions at 2 am so i cannot even see them until the next day and then adding fees that i have no chance of avoiding

Nov 17, 2020

JP MorganChase Bank — Funds from my account was not returned

On 10/16/2020 I went to check my transactions for the last 3 months and seen 3963.50 was debited from my...

JPMorgan ChaseUnethical behavior / froze accounts for two weeks during pandemic

During the time I was collecting unemployement and my wife was collecting aid from the picu assistance, they red flagged our acct and froze everything only to find out 2 weeks later, after hours on the phone, with 20 diff [censored]s, with 20 diff stories, and multiple trips to the branch, that they would be closing our accts. They caused me to miss paym

JP Morgan Chase BankAmazon prime rewards visa

Having sought and obtained an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card thru JPMCB (Chase Bank), and having charged merchandise from various merchants, including Amazon, to a significant percentage of the available credit, I made a payment in order to zero the card balance. A day or two elapsed, and as expected, the amount was paid by my bank to Chase. Two days later, the •••available credit••• amount reflected in my Chase online account remained at the pre payment level, all the while reporting the •••account balance••• as zero. Mystified, I contacted Chase, whose representatives informed me matter of factly that it is Chase's practice to wait as long as TWO WEEKS to make credit available after such a payment. I have several other cards through other providers, and I have literally never been treated this way by any of them - once funds are reported by my bank as having been paid to the credit account, the amount of available credit on the card is reflected immediately.
                      For me, Chase's policy in this area seems almost deliberately designed to limit rewards-focused spending, a practice I deem antagonistic, at the very least, to consumers who are responsible in keeping card balances low.
                      I shall be closing this account at my first convenient opportunity.

Sep 21, 2020

JPMorgan Chase — Prepaid checking account

I opened a prepaid checking account 09/12/20 with a $6, 400 check that was also drawn from chase bank. Now I...