Dunia Finance

Passport Road Financial Center
Ahmed Bin Darwish Al Ketbi Building, Parallel to Al Falah Street, Passport Road

Complaints & Reviews

loan

I got a loan from Dunia finance 40000 for 3 years now I have pay 2 years and I have some financial issues and couldn't afford to pay it the was charging 2027 per month for 2 year...

Dunia Finance keeps on charging Late Payment even if paid on time

I have always paid on time and send the copy of payment to their email but when i get the statement, late payment is always there. Late payment charges includes VAT and it add...

Credit card

Hi,
Everyone this stupid dunia finance i dont understand thire interest my cc limit is 20000 AED but they bounce my Cheque as 65000AED what the [censored] is this i don't want to pay them single fills please help me someone to deal this

dunia finance unadjusted interest

Hey there!

I have loan from Dunia finance 39k, I have paid them back regularly 33000 already without any late payment, well the actual principal amount is remaining for 6000 aed only & they want me to pay them 46, 284/-,
I have stopped them paying from jan-2020, cuz I can't afford anymore due to my personal problems, the monthly EMI is for 1653/-.
Well they have started calling me and threatening me in a very bad behavior, that they are going to bounce the chq and will file a case against me in police station,
Well the blank chq which I have given that account had been blocked already.
Now I don't know what to do..

Please anybody advice what is going to be happend if they file a case against me.

May Allah Bless Us All♥️♥️♥️

• Rc
    rcb123 Mar 09, 2020

lets all complain to central bank of the UAE for them to investigate and possibly close this finance
    please fill up the form here

dunia

Can anybody help me please to go out for this burden in dunia ?long time im paying for only 16k loan and the credir card i never use that limit i have, everytime i have delay...

I got clearance letter from duniya finance. regards of my previous loan but they didn't cancelled my direct remit with rak bank

My name is Renjith Kumar np. I had 1 previous loan with Duniya finance. I already clear the loan. But they didn't cancel my rak bank direct remit check. Today I got a call from rak bank. This is not a customer mistake. I am totally in satisfied. Di it immediately cancel my direct remit. I already asked my check back when I close my loan. That time they said clearance letter is with you no worry. But now from bank side. I can't close my account.
I talked with your agent two times.. they don't have a exact reason about that. and they don't know how to respect customers. After that if you didn't make any action and you didn't clear my case I will go to see a lower with my clearance letter.
Hopefully.

Renjith Kumar
[protected]@gmail.com

horrible institution.

I took a loan of 20k which they gave 15k cash and 5 on credit that was in November 2017 after my agent told me it was payable in 3 years with a monthly installment of 935 of which I have been paying since. Recently I just inquired how much loan I was left to pay because 3 years are over and still I was told I need to pay 11k more as in their system says I was to pay the loan in 4 years. This Dunia Finance it's a fraud as they don't care about people's feelings, poor customer service and rude staff. One of the worst experiences in my life

dunia cc

I am unable to pay this month's credit card minimum due that's 1000.even though, I have never missed a single loan installment which 1938 and my 2 year loan is going to finish in December 2019. I am getting calls from their call center and their agent Shahbaz who is extremely arrogant and rude, calling me everyday to pay before the month end. Will they put my check at this moment or not? Pls advice me guys he's giving me headaches

unethical behavior

579007 date 30 Sep 2019 [protected] I took a loan from duniya finance in the month of september 2019 that time the representative of duniya finance told me you are eligible also for...

dunia finance thank god it's closing down.

Dunia finance is a shark loan company it's business practice specifically targets the low income vulnerable salaried persons, practically making a profit out of people's fear of losing face and dignity. These unethical practices simply have no place in a civilized society and beautiful country of U.A.E. thanks God their all LLC branches are closed now and I don't know if that single remaining branch they have in outsource city is allowed for them to continue business at it was on freezone. Their greed, tricky business module and bad treatment of customer all are recipe that putting them finally on end. God does things in justified way, bye-bye Dunia and those people you breed to gloat and mock other misfortune will later receive their own just karma.

• Ad
    Adil2u Sep 25, 2019

How it can be I am an pay g them they make my life problems I can't care my family my baby and even my self I don't know what to do its big problem for me now any one can help me to get out from this Dunia problem call me zero five two two nine two one six one zero.

very high interest u must read this all.

Assalamualaikum friends its very very hard to this loan agent told something and office people tell me something I don't know what to do 56000 was loan agent told every month pay...

Loan n card tension

Assalamualaikum I Am adil Hi friends I was taken loan on Nov 2017 and i was paying 2473 every month today is sep3 2019 I try to go all the branch of Dunia it's close and at last I...

missed payment

Respected sir,
i am qamar zia, my copmany closed sudden and i could not pay my remaining payment, which is about near 15000 durham. 6 months ago, dunia finance said me to pay just 250/ month. But i paid 2000 durham and my company cancelled my visa and i came back to my country. Now i want to come back to dubai to pa loan. But i received an email about police case. Kindly tell me how can i come back? kindly remove police case then i will search job and pay all remaining loan. Please help me. My family is suffering all situation. One i come you can ban on travel. But please try to save my arrest at airport.
Kindly help me. Thanking you in anticipation.
Contact: [protected]@gmail.Com

personal loan interest of 39.93% per annum of 3 years

Did the UAE Central Bank allow 39.93% interest per annum for Personal Loan?
Is it lawful? This is so Haram!

Try to compare other banks per annum interest

What is the interest rate for a personal loan in ADCB?
Interest/Profit rates charge on Loans/Overdrafts/Credit Cards
Product / Slabs Interest Rate Range
from AED 101K - AED 200K 4.75% - 14.25%
above AED 200K 4.75% - 14.25%
Interest/Profit rate on Smart Loan (p.a)
from AED 0 - AED 50k 16.99 % - 19.5 %

Best Personal Loan Offers - Interest Rates/Profit rates in UAE
Personal Loan Minimum Salary Reducing interest rate
ADCB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals AED 5, 000 5.49%
ADCB Personal Loans for Expats AED 5, 000 5.49%
HSBC Personal Finance AED 7, 500 5.99%
United Arab Bank Personal Loan AED 7, 500 5.75%

Why Dunia Finance have this so much high interest? Can you imagine 39.93%?
And the agent told the client to sign a blank form without stating the so much high interest.

Thank you.

Jerissa Expat

• Updated by Jeremie Expat · Aug 21, 2019

Please forward this to Dunia

How much is the interest per annum with this Personal Loan in Dunia Finance?

Are there any solutions to the complaints submitted here?

This Dunia Finance is NOT helping expats but they are pushing us down. To hell with this finance. Why does UAE Central Bank allow this Finance where in fact this Finance does not follow the law of the UAE. My friend's interest per annum without his knowledge because he signed a blank form, it is 39%.

Hey, Dunia Finance, it is very Haram! How can you sleep that normally? He signed also a blank check and according to the agent it is fine as a requirement but now he found out the 20, 000 AED Principal amount is now in the checked is 27000 AED?

What's this?

Dunia Finance, please be aware that expats here are not picking money on the street side. Why are you doing like this to people?

Another, according to the agent the interest is diminishing per month but it is not true. Instead of only 700 AED plus per month to pay, from the start, it became 900 AED plus.

very bad collection agents

I took loan of 20k 4 months back and i paid 3 emi but i want to skip this month payment as i have some emergency in my home. I requested to Mr. Sheik Muhamad that i wont be able to pay this emi but he started his [censored] theory like you intentionally dont want to pay back the loan and you cant say i wont pay this emi. And today he also called to my home country and my HR department for the more harrassment.

police case

For everyone's information and I am seeking your valuable advice, Dunia file a police case against me as I have defaulted my payments for a year. The exorbitant fees need to stop and that is why I stopped paying.

In a very timely approach, my Visa renewal was denied and when I called Dunia, they confirmed that they filed the Case in Khalifa Police Station(Abu Dhabi). They asked me to pay 15, 000 upfront and security check and monthly settlement of 2000 to be paid for the next 24 months. My loan was only 47k and 2500 CC and was able to pay them for 9mos straight.

If you have experienced or experiencing a similar situation, what advise can you give.

My visa will expire this end of the month. I have my family and 3 kids here with me.

visited on my work site

Hello, My Name is Sensi and I just got the job in Sharjah and im now on training, My concerned is Someone took a loan against my name on dunia and i was even paging it for such...

best company to make your life worse.

Arrogant staff, inaction to complaints and breeding ground to people who gloat and can able to sleep well on the misfortune of what they called customer. This company is a pure shark loan syndicate in disguise they will offer you credit card as first bait then charge you credit shield and unknown charges without permission as well will increase your credit amount without your consent and when your unable to pay they do the gangster style harassment. They don't have card settlement reasoning they are not a bank and will debt trap you to convert into loan your cc with 15x the amount of interest compared to real banks. What a shame on this institution I pray that their bankruptcy and closures of branches (from more than 20ish now remains 2) comes justly until to the homes of those who architected this company, this bad company called Dunia Finance do not deserve to be here in this beautiful country of UAE. If you been harrased by this Dunia don't be threaten a bit let them file police and court complaint, don't feed them more Dunia any money and don't break your head and hearth to satisfy their evil. The police and the court knows very well how bad this institution is, let your case be handled by the police and court they will give you justice and claim back your life from this Dunia nightmare. God bless you.

unprofessional collection agents

I am receiving numerous calls, emails, whatsapp messages from different people regarding unsettled credit card. I already speak to Mr Muhammad Nader but he was very rude and persistently saying to pay the amount and even threaten me that if not I will face legal/police issues. First, the credit card is assumed to be closed 3yrs ago and just now you are contacting me and saying I owe you 50k dirhams. When I asked where this amount is coming from, instead of explaining to me you were offering discounted amount to settle which I didnt agree. Although I didnt agree another agent is saying that in your system I promised to pay in two payment dates. Now, when I speak to Mr Nader again, I told him I have a representative to deal with it but I am still getting emails and calls from different numbers and worst commenting on my social media as if I owe them money. This is really frustrating and demoralizing.

KarmaAdvice Jul 30, 2019

If they are posting and shaming you in social media you can file police case to these rude collectors. Don't be afraid on their thteats if they successfully filed a bouncing cheque case to you maximum you will be in police custody for 24 hours and pay 2k fine and will be released. Thereafter if they file civil case you will attend first a pre-court hearings and there the mediator will scrutinize how much you just really need to pay, maybe the mediator will say you already paid a lot and no anything should be collected from you. If they Creditor not agree with pre-court settlement the case will proceed with the judge and again the judge will scrutinize how much you really owe and already paid and
    when concluded willl ask you how much you can able to pay. If the verdict say example that the principal outstanding is not 50k but 5k and you please you can able to pay 500 dirham per month to pay the 5k this amount will be auto deducted by central bank from where your salary is credited monthly. I want you to note that filing civil case means they have to deposit an amount percentage of what they are claiming in the court, with Dunia closing almost 90% of their branches now and -60% on last year profit, technically they are or going bankrupt and in this position they are not willing to deposit percentage of claim amount to chase a case like you that they know they will just notbgainnanything as you already paid 200 to 300 times of the principal amount. So cheer up don't let their threat affect you say this to them and they will learn you know the system. Dunia is not a bank it's a financial institution a company which rely on profit by debt trapping it's middle to low salaried customers with shark loan interest, if they can't retain customers loyalty they will have no any profit and like any company they will get bankrupt and being not a bank they can't get any help from any government injected bail fund.

• Nh
    Nhimda Jul 31, 2019

@KarmaAdvice Actually they bounced my cheque 55k which is for the loan that I already paid and closed 3yrs ago. So I don't know how they bounced my loan cheque for credit card. I tried to explain this to them, to different agents, that I already paid them and one agent even said that I paid them more on the loan so there is some amount (like savings) so they will deduct the amount to my credit card outstanding and they offered me 17k discounted amount to close any liabilities to Dunia.

• He
    helpsos Aug 07, 2019

@KarmaAdvice hi - what will happen to the loans/credit card debts if Dunia will go bankcrupt?

KarmaAdvice Jul 30, 2019

If they are posting and shaming you in social media you can file police case to these rude collectors. Don't be afraid on their threats, if they successfully filed a bouncing cheque case to you maximum you will be in police custody for 24 hours and pay 2k fine and will be released. Thereafter if they file a civil case you will attend first a pre-court hearings and there the mediator will scrutinize how much you just really need to pay, maybe the mediator will say you already paid a lot and no anything should be collected from you. If they Creditor not agree with pre-court settlement the case will proceed with the court and the judge again will scrutinize how much you really owe and have already paid and when concluded willl ask you how much you can able to pay. If the verdict say example that the principal outstanding is not 50k but 5k and you plead you can able to pay 500 dirham per month to pay the 5k this amount will be auto deducted by central bank from where your salary is credited monthly. I want you to note that filing civil case means they have to deposit an amount percentage of what they are claiming in the court, with Dunia closing almost 90% of their branches now and -60% on last year profit loss, technically they are or going bankrupt and in this position they are not willing to deposit percentage of claim amount to chase a case like you that they know they will just not be gainng anything as you already paid 200 to 300 times of the principal amount. So cheer up don't let their threat affect you say this to them and they will learn you know the system. Dunia is not a bank it's a financial institution a company which rely on profit by debt trapping it's middle to low salaried customers with shark loan interest, if they can't retain customers loyalty they will have no any profit and like any company they will get bankrupt and being not a bank they can't get any help from any government injected bail fund.

• Nh
    Nhimda Jul 31, 2019

@KarmaAdvice Thank you for your comforting words, really appreciate it.

loan

Hi i am ariane. I have loan with dunia for more than a year now. (I got it since feb 2018) It was just 25000 dhs so basically i am paying 1150 every month. I never missed any...

loan payment

Your people is always calling me for the payment when the money is in my account.
DDS is always deducting and giving back the money to my account. better to check your system before calling your customer. I don't know what is the problem when collecting payment. Please check it internally and not to call me regarding the payment because the is there.

your guy Ragu Pathi is harassing me with regards the payment. he was talking to me like I owe you 5 months of payment. just be sure that when you call your customer make sure that, the person you are calling is not paying on time or no money in the account.

Kind regards,
Castine

loan payment

personal loan

579007 I have a personal loan from Dunia . It's top up already so it's a consolidation of personal loan and credit card. I started paying it Since March 1, 2019. With a EMI 1, 492 aed...

protect me from dunia finance

Hai I took loan from from dunia 15k and they given card 5k only for my marriage - once come back here in card around 45k is there - I was asked them without permission why you added this much amout / they said no need to pay that amout u pay only which Amount you took - now they sending like 2300 min payment monthly - 5 years using still same amout in outstanding - really I m in worst time due to financial issues I can't pay - now they threaten like anything - for me it's hell to suicide that much rude they speak
Please help me how will escape from then

spam

Despite blocking SMS and email they continue to spam.

SMS messages contain no opt out which I believe is illegal.

Emails contain no unsubscribe option.

This practice has been ongoing since an initial inquiry over a year ago and despite my best efforts I have been unable to find any way to remove my details from this companies database

This is completely unacceptable and requires action to be taken.

39.99% interest on annual basis

Same issues as all peoples has already complained. They are traping poor and low salaried peoples in UAE. Puting huge interest and many charges. If you miss a single payment they...

Dear sir
I am holding this card for last 10 years and paid around 440000. My limit is 130000. Since Jan 19 I am not able to pay due to my financial situation.i request for a settlement. There is one person called Subu he said now I am taking any medicine for my mental condition and legal person name called deepak is laughing and he is telling to the other person we will file a civil case. They are threatening if anything happened to me due to this. This two guys are responsible for.

Safa

credit card

I am monitoring my credit card account which I am a good payer but dunia charged me over credit limit which it shouldn't be. I have call the Customer Service, I spoke with Noduma and she computed my balance. She found out by herself that the charge is not valid. She make a report and told me that it will reverse few days only. The following week I have called Dunia again to follow up, they told me I will received in 2 days. Then I followed up again after a week, I spoke with Jenny and she's not helpful. She told me within this week. Dunia are charging their customer without any valid charges that's why most of their customer are running away. The are so bad! I suggest please check you statement of account because they are fooling their customers. Soon they will be having karma on what they are doing and their company will be bankrupt! They have very high interest and charging too much! Very Bad Company! Stupid Company! KARMA will come soon! Bankruptcy will come very soon!

Karma is Real Jul 29, 2019

I think they reaping their Karma now as 90% of their branches are now closed and I don't think they have still loyal customers or no any bank will want to buy their business. I am thinking were those call agent arrogant armies they breed will work now.

loan

I would like to make a complain, Dunia staffs are out to make life miserable for people,
i got a loan from them 2 years ago and a credit card, after a year i requested for a consolidation the first time i did the lost my document, so i had to make payment for both loan and card that month before applying again which i did,

i kept calling them for an update knowing how funny they can be, after several calls, i was told that my consolidation has been approved for a certain amount and that one of their agent will give me a call for approval. i waited for the call call them back after 2 days since its almost getting to the end of the month and the specifically told me until they call me i do not have to make any payment . the month passed buy the called me for payment i was furious, i complained and they told me the person that was suppose to call me went on vacation i was forced to make payment again after back and forth, i had to apply again and we are on the same issue. this time i have refused to pay until the consolidate for me as i cant continue with the payment of the card and loan . i need legal advice as i am being frustrated already . and thinking of resigning my job and leaving . i need advice on this please

• Co
    coucou851 Jul 13, 2019

contact Express Debt Management they can help you.

unauthorized credit card charges and payments

Dear Dunia Finance Team, I Shikha Kapoor being the Customer of Dunia Finance since 09years almost now and suffering from major Financial Crises, Its like i m paying and paying...

loan and card

i have a loan in dunia payable in 4 yrs, i had already paid 18 months amounting to 52, 000 but due to financial crisis i defaulted in payment for 3 now they wanted me to pay again 60, 000 against my loan and for my card CL 2, 500 they wanted me to pay 12, 000 . they are now presenting the cheque and once bounced they will file a case in sharjah police. anybody know the law in sharjah ? please help. in dubai we pay the fines and release the case.

• Ke
    kelly24 Jun 01, 2019

Hello,

This is kabayan po ba? i have a same issue nagbayad na po ako ng 20months sa loan ko na original amount is 25k almost principal cover na pero delay na kami ng sahod kaya di na din ako nkaka bayad months na may kilala ako na legal advise punta tayo sa office nila if you want.

• Ha
    harsh22 Oct 31, 2019

@kelly24 ask ko lang po about sa case nyo if anu na po nangyari same issue sakin po baka naman po pwd makahingi ng advice sa inyo

settlement offer/direct debit

Hi, I have a settlement offer agreement with dunia of 2, 200aed to be paid first prior to sending the actual offer letter. I had paid the agreed amount afterwards they have sent the settlement letter. The same day an amount of 1520 has been dueducted to my account since I was enrolled to direct debit facility for my account with them. My dda usually is every 1st of the month. Will I get a refund for the 1520 they have deducted after I have paid the agreed settlement amount?

[Resolved] customer service

The worst customer service in the entire universe! Might sound exaggerating but its true. I have been dealing with their contact centre since May or April last year and countle...

To whom it may concern,

Good evening. i would like to inform you that I was not happy on the way your customer's service representatives speak to cuatomers. Please trac ethe recorded call dated: jan.10, 2019 between 15:09-15:12. I know i had a short payment of 130 aed, but the way he talks is not good and as if i owe him a hundred thousand. I believe you have made proper training to your team and i dont think this guy dis jot apply that training. I expect you guys to take this seriously and please i am looking forward for actions.
Thanks

Regards,
Marry Krishna Silva

• Ke
    kelly24 Jun 01, 2019

Hello po kabayan, iba po talaga ang sa dunia may same situation 180aed ang kulang sa payment ko pero nung ng generate na ang bill nakalate payment ako kasi daw kulang ang initial payment ko

• Br
    brown11 Jun 07, 2019

please i need a loan

call on behalf of dunia finance

579007 currently am getting the calls from Mr. Mohammed through different mobile number and through different landline numbers which had never appeared to be Dunia Finance...

change of payment due date

My due date is every 22nd of the month and usually salary is coming end of the month can I request the payment due date end of the month or every 30th of the month. Usually if payment is late every time I received a call from customer service harassing to pay immediately how can we pay immediately if we only rely with our salary. I am not refusing the payment but if I pay late I also pay the late payment charges and yet customer service is always harassing.

dear dunia finance,
I am a dunia loan and credit card holder, 2 years ago I use my credit card for 2000 AED amount and from now on I am paying regularly around 500/AED per month (already paid around 8000/- AED) but still my outstanding balance is 14000/AED. I am a low salary person and I cannot pay for full life as I already paid 5 times more then I used.
please I am requesting you to settle this problem.
I will be very thankful for you.

regards.
M. Adnan NAwaz

settlement and later refusal

There is one person in duniya finance named fayaz. He settle my credit card amount 11000 limit of 2500.they put alot of interest and made it 11k.2 weeks back he agreed for 8k and...

Cancel loan status from aecb

Your query with reference number: 9826228 sir i have applied for loan, but later i decided to cancel, one of your representative Mr. Sudakar [protected]).. his behavior and...

credit card replacement

Regarding the replacement of my credit i talked with dunia finance customer care on 08 october 2018. my card was blocked and i request him to open my credit card he suggest me to...

Changing of payment dates

I noticed that Dunia finance change the client payment dates so that they have you run in arrears every month. Dont take loans or credit cards with them im seriously closing...