Fms Investment Group - University Of Phoenix / harassment/bad customer service/etc
I received a letter from the UOP stating that I had owed way more than I was suppose to. Number one, I never was informed of how much a credit hour I was paying for. Number two, I was never told that if you login to a class (even once like I did, even if you withdraw) you are charged for the whole class. So imagine my surprise, when I received the bill in the mail.
I immediately started receiving harassing calls that the payments that I was making on a regualar basis wasn't enough, but all that I could afford. I thought that I was going to get more back on my taxes and was just going to pay for it, so that they would stop harassing me. They pressured me into givening them my information for the final payment. So when I go my refund back and realized there wasn't enough money in my account to cover the payment they were going to withdrawal, I tried calling them numerous times. They would either pass me around numerous times with no help, or I would leave a message, but no one called me back. So when the matter was unresolved, I placed a stop payment on the account. They tried running the balance through and it was returned back to them.
Then the called me, yelling at me and telling me that I was being fraudent, even though I tried making a smaller payment with them. Their representatives are very rude. The call was lost. I went home and received a phone call from my bank stating that they had tried running the payment now on my debit card (not authorized at all). My bank sent back that payment as well, since it wasn't authorized.
In the mean time, I keep making payments, sending in whatever I can to them, so that I never have to deal with them. Then today, I get a phone call at work (not the correct contact number given --and that I was told had been "correct" everytime I had spoken with them. The first representive was going to let me continue making payments on the account. She put me on hold, the next representative was awful. She was so rude, yelled at me and wouldn't let me make payments. I told her, that I was sorry the tax refund didn't work out and that i was still making the payments that I could. She told me that "they would do what they have to do and good luck." And then she hung up on me..
More Fms Investment Group - University Of Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - loans
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - new financial aid policy
- University of Phoenix - financial aid scam
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans