Menu
University of Phoenix [UOPX]
customer service contacts

University of Phoenix [UOPX]
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

166 complaints
85 resolved 81 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of University of Phoenix [UOPX]. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(Technical Support)
Technical Support
2 0
More phone numbers

What is University of Phoenix [UOPX]’s email address?

University of Phoenix [UOPX]’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

University of Phoenix [UOPX] website

What category is University of Phoenix [UOPX] related to?

University of Phoenix [UOPX] is related to the Colleges & Universities category.

What are the social media accounts of University of Phoenix [UOPX]?

What is University of Phoenix [UOPX]'s Facebook?
Connect with University of Phoenix [UOPX] via Facebook at University of Phoenix [UOPX]
What is University of Phoenix [UOPX]'s YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to University of Phoenix [UOPX] on YouTube at University of Phoenix [UOPX]
What is University of Phoenix [UOPX]'s LinkedIn?
See University of Phoenix [UOPX]'s portfolio on LinkedIn at University of Phoenix [UOPX]

Overview of University of Phoenix [UOPX] complaint handling

166 University of Phoenix [UOPX] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 30, 2007. The latest review Financial aid was posted on Jul 11, 2022. The latest complaint Financial aid was resolved on Jul 11, 2022. University of Phoenix [UOPX] has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 166 reviews. University of Phoenix [UOPX] has resolved 85 complaints.

Additional information

Campus Locations

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with University of Phoenix [UOPX]?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with University of Phoenix [UOPX] Customer Service. Initial University of Phoenix [UOPX] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for University of Phoenix [UOPX] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about University of Phoenix [UOPX]. Discuss the issues you have had with University of Phoenix [UOPX] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest University of Phoenix [UOPX]’s complaints

U
10:36 am EDT

University of Phoenix [UOPX] - Financial aid

I attempted to go to school in 2017 and was told my financial aid would go through. I filed all the necessary paperwork but UofP would not accept my tax paperwork which was filed by a tax professional. I was a military spouse who lived separate from my spouse and they asked me to file additional documents and I was still denied financial aid. The admission...

P
4:03 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

University of Phoenix [UOPX] - $34000 dollar debt for an unusable two year degree

I enrolled in UOP in hopes to begin a career adulthood that was future based for me and my children. I attended UOP FROM August 2010 through August of 2012, obtaining my so called Associates degree with a 3.78 GPA.. I worked my but off to do well only to be granted a debt of 40000+ in loans, a degree nobody acknowledges, in an industry that is impossible to...

J
12:02 pm EDT

University of Phoenix [UOPX] - Masters program and misrepresentation

Hello, When I started my journey back to school it was just to get my associates degree in Accounting. Just turned 40 and wanted to complete my education. Got that certification and was asked about my plans from your representative and was convinced to continue on with my Bachelors. Good decision for that did put me where I wanted to go, so no...