Having problems with PSI Services?

PSI Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 4, 2008. The latest review mass broker test was posted on Apr 5, 2021. The latest complaint electrical exam test site was resolved on Sep 05, 2011. PSI Services has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 122 reviews. PSI Services has resolved 12 complaints.

PSI Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 367 1565 (United States)
+44 176 325 7100 (APAC and EMEA)
+1 877 663 9267 (Albuquerque, NM)
+1 770 951 8690 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 617 340 6381 (Boston, MA)
+1 317 814 8861 (Carmel, IN)
+1 800 733 9267 (Las Vegas, NV)
+1 913 895 4600 (Olathe, KS)
+1 800 367 5214 (State College, PA)
+1 800 211 2753 (Vancouver, WA)
+44 148 375 2900 (Guildford, United Kingdom)
+41 612 708 877 (Switzerland)
611 N. Brand Blvd., 10th Floor

Philippines
HIJ Building, MacArthur Highway, Davao City, 8000, Philippines

PSI Services Complaints & Reviews

PSI Servicesmass broker test

Brokers test was scheduled for April 4th at 8:30am, my protector came on at 8;45am and we started the test. 10 minutes into the test, I asked the protector how to use multiplication and division on the calculator, only the addition sign was available. For one hour and 20 minutes my protector didn't answer my questions. after 1 hour and 45 minutes I was disconnected from the test. At the beginning of the test, the protector told me if we were dis-connected to wait and the test would come back, the test never came back. I spent the next two hours on the phone with technical support, all they did was offer to reschedule at 10:30pm the following Tuesday. finally I was connected to a supervisor, she promised to be back in touch, I never heard from her. today I spent another two hours trying to get through to someone, there was no record of my incident under my profile. I was disconnected 3x, one person said the only way I could speak with someone was to give my full social security number. Now my computer isn't working since I downloaded the software from PSI. I have been in tears, I don't know what to do, this has been unfair and the treatment has been horrid. To add insult, today I receive an email that I failed the test.

PSI ServicesMicrosoft Exam

This company is a total joke they took 15$ for my Microsoft online exam, scheduled in 2nd April, no one showed up from their side and I stayed for 5 hours trying to reach their support with no response at all, I emailed them to cancel my exam and refund my money however on the 2nd day they send me and email that I have failed the exam with Zero points

PSI ServicesPSI Testing

I took my Real Estate test twice and failed both times. I don't think its fair to have us pay for a course and learn it one way and be tested through an outside company that test you on it completely different i was told that is so that they can make more money the more you fail the more they make. My second issue is that I try calling and can never get through to anyone.
      I was also under the impression that i could take the test on weekends but they don't offer that only do they offer it on Fridays.

PSI ServicesTesting service

I was scheduled to take my test on Saturday March 27 at 12:30pm. I received a confirmation email at 2:00 am informing me to be there 15 minutes early. I did as I was asked and arrived 40 minutes early just to be safe, seeing as I drove an hour and forty minutes to get to the facility.
        Upon arrival, there was a printed message taped to the front door stating the facility was closed on Friday and Saturday. I waited hoping someone would show up but no one did. Four other people were there to take the test and had no idea it would have been closed. Calling the number on the email was not a great help. I was put on hold and then hung up on. The next time I called they said they would make an incident report - I am unaware if that happened or not.

PSI ServicesTest for Realtor License.

I traveled to Springfield Illinois 3233 South Meadow Brook Road. Wednesday March 24, 2021 to take my Missouri real estate test. I was made to remove my outer top while I sat and took my test in a black " cami". We were to wear our masks at ALL TIMES, we were sitting 6 feet away from others in cubicles. But, truly the icing on the cake was the noise level from the PSI employees. I could hear all of the conversations they were having with ear plugs . At one time one of the employees received a personal phone call and I could even hear that person on the other end. It was unbelievable experience. I did not pass and I was prepared!!! I kept reading everything over and over but, concentrating I could not do. I am angry...I need this brought to light. I have no clue what to do now. Someone owes me!!!
          Sincerely,
          Carrie Sheppard
          [protected]@yahoo.com
          [protected]

PSI ServicesCustomer Service

Overall this journey for taking real estate exam has been an outrage! It should be something exciting and fun! But no, I passed my state exam second try, now I have take my national exam probably 10 times now and missing the pass by 6 points, now I'm able to take remote because right was driving an hour to an exam site and covid is outrageous. First time taking test at home I failed, I rescheduled. Second time taking exam the test cut out on me at the last 6 questions! Oh and PSI scheduled my exam for 11:00pm!! At night eastern standard time!! Who takes a test at night time?! They told me at 11am when I called to see why my test wasn't launching it was PM they said and they couldn't change it, that's when it cut out on me at 1:30pm and no one answers the phones, it ended up failing me by 3 points! I call to reschedule and it took days between customer service verifying the system cut out on me and to scheduling. I called every day and no outcome, finally a call back after calling none stop to the re schedule, I get it scheduled, I then again remote, trying to complete the video of your surroundings would cut out and kick me out ! I was on the phone with PSI IT for three hours!!! Trying to figure out what was wrong with the system, of course it's my issue not there's. I have to wait again to reschedule!!! I'm having a break down now because it's been months to pass a national exam. Finally today the day comes! I can't get into my account! To launch the exam now!! I reset password it's not working, I call customer service they have to reschedule me again!!! Because they can't reset it I have to wait 3-5business days!! What the hell is going on?! Now Sunday at 9:30am I'm scheduled! When if I can't get on?! Oh and before this at the testing center I was turned away because the testing center was having issues with PSI!! I've never in my entire life had this experience and shame on the CEO allowing this! I should have my license right now for the amount of money spent to take the test and missing the Pass by 6 points and 3 points! I deserve to have my real estate license after everything I been through!!! I shouldn't be turned away so many times just to get to take a test!!

PSI ServicesEverything they have to offer

These people have to be scammers! Ive not only purchased multiple practice test. But i've also studied my butt off. The test is a joke clearly! I'm also trying to understand how my exam had 90 questions and they only graded me on 80 questions! What happened to the other 10 questions? Also, i've taking the brokers exam twice, and of course failed. I guess i'm trying to understand how I got the same score each time!
              So, I guess my next questions is when will action be taken on this company of scammers! We not going to even get into the customer service experience! Can you say horrible. Most horrible experience ever! I would like my money back, every penny of it!

• Ka
                  Katie 8 Mar 18, 2021

I am right with you!!!

PSI ServicesWA State real estate licensing

I took my real estate test through PSI. PSI never sent my results to the DOL causing me to not get my license for months. I would call and sit on hold for hours a day. PSI should lose ALL state contracts as well as go out of business. They are not ready for prime time.

I was only able to get my results sent to me after posting a comment to the LinkedIn page of the CEO.

For PSI to mess with the livelihoods of so many during a pandemic is unforgivable. There are people homeless and hungry, because of PSI's inability to test, get test results and do anything else beyond exist.

PSI ServicesRescheduling testing for real estate

Basically my scheduled test day was on a Saturday; I went online Wednesday to reschedule but it showed there was ‘no activity' associated with my name. On the main PSI page there is no contact number, therefore minutes of searching, I found the number to call. I spoke with Angela ( 201849) who told me that I was outside the rescheduling timeframe. After continuously explaining to her the drastic measures I had to go through to find a contact number, she gave me a PSI website that I was completely unaware of, as the main psi site does not redirect you. Nonetheless I requested to speak with a supervisor, I was on hold for 30 mins then finally I spoke with someone who said they were a supervisor, Chris ( 1430). She sounded exactly like Angela. So I'm sure I was still speaking with Angela. Psi is a rip off & customer service are poorly trained. My test did not get rescheduled and now I have to pay AGAIN for testing. PSI just got free money! Which is not fair because of the issues I've had with the website since Wednesday.
                  My test was scheduled for a Saturday & I spoke with someone on Thursday (2 days prior to testing) & it still couldn't be rescheduled. TN needs to have a better testing service for professionals than PSI

PSI ServicesCustomer service

I've sat on hold for over two hours and have been disconnected twice after speaking with a representative for a "brief hold". The representative I've spoke with wasn't able to complete simple scheduling tasks or answer questions on why I was prompted to call customer support. There needs to be better care in regard to the call waiting system for wait times or call backs and accountability to the people who disconnect the phone call because they're unable to complete tasks.

PSI ServicesScheduling Cosmetology Practical and Written Exams

This situation is only getting worse. As a Campus Director, we are held to standards to include scheduling graduates for Practical and written exams in a timely manner. I normally choose to schedule my graduates exams online due to the impossible task of getting any phone assistance. I constantly have graduates becoming very upset with me because I am unable to get them scheduled at times due to the glitches in the website. I have repeatedly asked for an explanations as to the glitches in the website and the only response is We Don't Know Why It Does That! This is unacceptable. I am at this very moment on hold (and have been for 20 minutes) trying to get an exam paid for so a graduate can schedule her exam. So extremely frustrating. And what's even worse is PSI is affecting out ability to meet criteria for our accrediting bodies.

PSI ServicesHorrendous customer service/Online Real Estate exam PSI

My first contact to PSI customer care was 2/11/21. I had called to cancel and reschedule Online real estate exam. During that phone call the agent I spoke to mentioned that I should be able to see all my information (test and fees paid) on my online Dashboard. I was unable to see that information and the agent said there was an issue with my dashboard. Potentially he suggested I may have inadvertently created an account with their old system as they had recently done an update. Since my online dashboard wasn't working correctly we both agreed I would wait to reschedule my test until the issue was resolved. He took my information and said "He would be dealing with this issue personally". He said he would be out through Monday, but would follow up with me directly to ensure this was dealt with. There was absolutely no follow-up with this agent. (It was not an issue at this point because I lost internet due to a winter storm)

On 2/22/21: I attempted to access my online dashboard and couldn't even login at all. "Invalid credentials" was the error message. I called PSI customer service and got a nice agent who tried her best to help me (including password reset), but I could still not access my account. After 45 minutes she transferred me to IT department, who proceeded to tell me he could not help me because I didn't have a test scheduled and Customer care would have to "release my credentials, and he would have to transfer my call to Customer Care. I questioned why he would be transferring me back to the department that sent me to him, and that turned into a very frustrating repeat of him saying "customer care needs to release my credentials". He did manage to give me a ticket number #846706, before he transferred my call. I was transferred to Charlotte ext. 6141. After I explained what was happening, she said she would have to escalate my ticket to IT department to "reset my credentials". It was going on over an hour on the phone at this point. I expressed my frustration and explained that I felt I was getting tossed around, and nobody is dealing with my issue. She guaranteed to be working with it personally, I would receive an email with her contact info, and in addition would be hearing back within 3-5 days for a resolution. She also transferred me to her supervisor to ease my concerns that the issue was being dealt with correctly this time. Gil(spelling) took the call and he gave me the same story. Gil also suggested that I schedule my online test, and that I would be able to "fix" this issue on the DAY of the test, because they have a department for that. I expressed my unease with that as a suggestion, given that we haven't had a solution by far. I had a lack faith in it being dealt with on Test day, since agent #1 never followed up, agent #2 sent me to IT, agent #3 (IT) said it wasn't an issue they can deal with, agent # 4 said it was an IT issue. Gil then proceeded to tell me that I was sent to the WRONG IT department, and they are now sending my information to the right one, and guaranteed that it would be dealt with. I was on the phone for almost 2 hours at this point and just said OK. I really didn't believe I would hear anything from anyone.

3/2/21: It has been several days, I never received any follow up from Charlotte. I call again.. I attempt to immediately give my ticket number to the first agent (Rosa (I think) who answers the phone. She interrupts and asks for basic info, after several minutes I finally provide her the ticket number and she then transfers me to her "next level command supervisor". Carmeletta (spelling)Listens to a brief history and reviews my call history and suggests that I schedule my test so I can get IT support. I then proceeded to schedule my test for 3/14/21. I was transferred to IT and within a few minutes of the conversation I am being told that they would be sending me an email password reset, but that probably won't arrive right away, and my issue would need to go back to a specialized credential agent team and that would be 3-5 business days. I explained the email reset was attempted, but didn't work, she explained that is all they can do and they would have to create "another" ticket and that would be 3-5 days. I am livid at this point, I am on the phone for over an hour with all the waiting for department transfers, I ask to speak with a supervisor. I am transferred to Michelle, who proceeds to repeat the previous agents words, but also attempts to contact "Gil". Michelle wasn't quite sure why I hadn't heard anything yet. Michelle said she would create an additional escalation ticket and would personally follow up with me in 24 hours with updates as there is no direct number to the department that deals with my issue.

At this point I have absolutely no faith in the tech support/customer service care that PSI provides. It is painfully clear that most of the support team is unaware of what the other side does. I am in living in Oregon, and am taking on a job in Colorado in a few days, so I "need" to be able to take this test remotely. If I am unable to get licensed in Oregon I will have to do triple the schooling in Colorado..

PSI ServicesPSI

I successfully completed 75 hours of learning in order to register to take the PA real estate exam. I rec'd an email from PSI saying I was approved to take the exam. It has been an absolutely nightmare since then. The website where your supposed to register for the exam just doesn't work. Every time you enter the website it looks different... clearly there are IT issues. Currently, my log-in and password are not working. I am 100% certain they are both being entered correct (it has worked a couple times). The system will not allow you to update your password. It gives you an error. It is one issue after another. Website issues, customer service number that either don't work, drop the call, hang up on you, or just put you on hold until you give up! The language barrier is also a major issue... I was called Mommy, Mom on one call. That one was my favorite. I was finally able to speak with someone and scheduled my exam for tonight. The issue is a still CANNOT get into my account to even access it. I am beyond frustrated with this company. Look at their comments on their facebook page. I am just 1 of their issues clearly. The state needs to recognize and pull the plug on them. They should not be able to administer such a time sensitive tests and have access to such personal info. The last customer svc rep kept repeating my SSN over and over again for all to hear (the rooms sounded like their were a ton of people in it!) A total disappointment.

Feb 26, 2021

PSI Services — Online proctor based testing

It is worst experience one can have with a testing service. I took a certification exam just 10 days back...

PSI ServicesExam scheduling / customer support

Wish I saw these reviews before choosing PSI. I took the 60-Hour VA Principles and Practices of Real Estate for Salespersons and the Exam Prep Course and was surprised with the errors in the content throughout the course. They weren't major so I over looked them. Now, I'm trying to schedule my final exam but there's no payment button on how to submit payment for the day and time I had chosen. I tried contacting them over chat, email, and phone. I finally had my call picked up but the guy had me on hold, didn't tell me what he was doing, I had to ask if he was looking for me in the system, he said oh yeah I guess I should have said that, then he transferred me back into the queue. Now I can't get anyone! This is very frustrating!!

Feb 22, 2021

PSI Services — Real estate tests

Larry Lockhart Jr Fri, Feb 19, 10:01 AM (3 days ago) to DLIBSDHELP Please see or help if anything I can do...

PSI ServicesLong testing without any breaks

PSI have to much control. Took an 8 hour examination with No break. Was not allow any soda or snacks. The labor law require employee to get breaks. I suffer from dehydration, dizziness, server headaches, and had to get up every hour during examination. Something need to be done with PSI examination for future people coming through. Any help would be appreciated.

PSI ServicesCertification exam scheduling - on hold min 2 hrs EACH TIME - still no live person

I have tried to reach PSI MULTIPLE times (multiple days & months) and each time I'm on hold a MINIMUM of 1 hr - and (all but 1 time) this is with me not even speaking to a single individual. As a matter of fact, as I write this, I've now been on hold 1.5 hrs...and this is after I called this morning and finally got a live person...who then said she needed to transfer me to her "lead" where I was on hold for 20 mins before I just got dead air and then finally disconnected. I only want to reschedule an exam...this shouldn't be hard. And, b/c the calls are answered in the order they're received, I can't hang up or I'll have to start this wait time all over.

PSI ServicesTest score not right

i took my cosmetology practical exam and failed by 9%. when checking what services i got wrong i noticed they don't seem right and i think i was scored wrong! a lot of the services i got 50% for and i know that i did better than that!!! i took my test in grand rapids michigan. i was told it was labeling but entire kit was labeled. i borrowed some things from a friend who passed her exam and everything she had given me was labeled and i had my instructors check as well. i 100% i should have passed and i was wrongfully scored.

Jan 19, 2021

PSI Services — Delay to solve problem

My name is Laís Santos Gontzos (+[protected]). I had a Cloud Practitioner Exam schedule online with PSI...