Menu

reviews & complaints

PSI Services Complaints Summary

235 Resolved
153 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, PSI Services generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
File a complaint
Claimed
PSI Services has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PSI Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages

PSI Services complaints 388

Sort by:

Newest PSI Services reviews & complaints

S
1:10 pm EST
PSI Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

PSI Services Not receiving my duplicate copies of my CT saleperson score results (state and general)

Good afternoon,

I requested to received my duplicate copies on 1/18/2024 and only received the state portion and not the general. I need BOTH to get my real estate license. I called back on 1/23/2024 and have yet to get my general portion. Please expedite this so that I may submit to be licensed. Lack of communication and direction has been horrible from Psi customer services with no supervisors present to assist me with this concern.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified PSI Services representatives only. If you are affiliated with PSI Services, please claim your business to access these details.

7:16 am EST

PSI Services Massachusetts license salesperson exam

I sent in application on Oct 14 2023. My application was approved Dec 11 2023, but payment was declined for an unknown reason. I resent everything that day. I was told it would be reprocessed that same day then I received confirmation saying another 4-6 weeks.

I called yesterday Jan 17 2024 and still waiting. I need to take the exam my employer needs me to take it as soon as possible.

Please can you escalate this

T
6:30 pm EST

PSI Services Broker exam

Passed the WA broker exam, they didn't send my test results to the state. Called them about it, they said I had to download them, send the results TO THEM, and they would forward them to the state. What?

My login wouldn't work. They sent me to tech support, who sent me to different tech support. 40 minutes later they answered, got me logged in, but apparently not the correct login. To get me logged in to the correct part of their site, I was forwarded 5 more times to other reps, with no resolution. I hung up after transfer number 6, 1 hr, 30 minutes on the phone.

Desired outcome: Send my test results to the WA DOL!

Is PSI Services legit?

Our verdict: PSI Services has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores PSI Services's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of PSI Services can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

PSI Services earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: PSI Services achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for PSI Services. The company provides a physical address, 12 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of PSI Services's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Candidate.psiexams.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows PSI Services website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Candidate.psiexams.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

PSI Services as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Candidate.psiexams.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from PSI Services.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The presence of an iframe in candidate.psiexams.com, iframes can be used to embed malicious content, such as phishing pages or ads that contain malware, so it's important to be cautious when interacting with websites that use iframes.
  • Candidate.psiexams.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The candidate.psiexams.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • PSI Services protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
B
11:01 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently took the VA Salesperson Exam on Thursday, December 21st, unfortunately I failed the exam because time ran out. I was given 90 minutes to complete 90 questions on the National part of the test. Only after rescheduling the test did I notice on my receipt the duration for the National Exam is listed as 105 minutes. This is 15 minutes more than what...

N
8:46 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had scheduled a PSI test for 1pm on a Saturday. I showed up to a PSI testing center 15 mins early as instructed on my test bulletin. There were 2 people in front of me in line. It took the testing center over an hour to get me checked in. Not huge deal, I can wait, but when I was 3 hours into my 4 hour test I was asked how much longer I would take since...

Z
8:51 am EST

PSI Services PSI- Certified Bariatric Nurse Examination Test Registration

I have been trying to sign up to test for the certified bariatric nurse exam for the past month and the website does not allow me. I have contacted PSI numerous times and spoken to different representatives for a solution to no avail.

I would like for PSI to help me register for the examination and to find a solution as to why the website does not allow me to register as soon as possible. The registration deadline is approaching. I believe the issue is with the website itself.

Desired outcome: I would like for PSI to help me register for the examination and to find a solution as to why the website does not allow me to register as soon as possible.

R
4:56 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I finished the nail technician theory test in September. After that, I need to take a practical test to finish my Nail Technician License. When I came to the website to take appointment online, the website showed "Testing Center not found". I call for the candidate support of PSI and they give me with a thousand reason including "We will send email to...

3:46 pm EST
PSI Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

PSI Services PSI system and Proctoring is awful.

I was in the midst of my exam and it kept flagging me for "looking somewhere else" before kicking me out midway through. I explained to my Procter that I was only looking at my monitor but it still booted me out. I paid $700 for this exam and the exam is 4 hours long. this is ridiculous and I cant explain how frustrated and sad I am. This exam only comes around every 4 months. Customer Service was ok but they kept saying they'll call back with a answer to my problems and never did. I do understand they need to watch you and make sure you don't cheat, but the entire 360 room view was not enough to prove theres nothing in the room? I looked at the top of my desk top, not even around the room and it booted me out.

Claimed loss: $700 + time.

Desired outcome: I would like to be able to get back into my exam. I would like to not have to pay another $700. I would like to not have to wait for 4 months before i can try again.

3:46 pm EST

PSI Services Scheduling the real estate exam for washington state

I had to wait 2 months to take my real estate exam even though I had passed the Online Real Estate School/ Rockwell. Due to technical issues on PSI end. By the time I was able to finally take the exam I no longer could access my online school and materials so I wasn't able to study as hard as I wanted to . I failed the national portion but passed the state.

When I called to reschedule the National portion... again an "EED" issue came up. I called every day and was told to call back with in 24-48 hours... even after 3 weeks.

Finally, a very nice supervisor helped me schedule it. He had no problems doing this for me.

Unfortunately, I failed by one question..

Again... the same "EED" error and it's been a week of promises to resolve the situation.

I need to go ahead and get my license to provide for my family and this is becoming an issue.

Also, PSI is always very urgent on taking payment right away even though the scheduling doesn't happen..

Claimed loss: $600

Desired outcome: TO schedule ASAP, this week

A
11:17 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear VA Stateboard of Barber and cosmetology and Psi, My name is Anna, I’m writing this to the Board and hope can hear from you soon as soon as possible. I’m a part of the test taker at the Richmond Location in Virginia. I was there last week to take the Nail Practical test. after the test, the examiner told us, to wait for the result, However we had...

12:03 pm EDT

PSI Services PSI Washington brokers exam

My complaint is not about the exam itself as the employees. I went to take my exam and the lady working made me spread my legs, she literally felt in between my legs and up by back up then my front including my chest area. I have never been to jail, but I can only imagine this is what it was like. She made me feel very uncomfortable. I did not pass this test I was so overwhelmed by "getting felt up" I would just ask that MAYBE you train your employees not to touch. I understand cheating happens, but this was over the top. I was told I needed to pull my pant legs up and my sleeve ups so they could look as well. Very uncomfortable and very unprofessional and unfortunately for me this is the only center nearby. I called the PSI customer service and explained what happened and was told bascially to suck it up. I asked if there was a way to take the test at home, I was told no. So, either I go and have someone touch me again or I don't get my license. So frustrated

Desired outcome: Being able to take the test at home.

J
12:12 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have had nothing but problems getting a printout or copy of my test results for the South Dakota Brokers exams. I originally took the exam on September 14, 2023. I was told at the beginning of the exam that the printer was not working and I would need to take a photo with my phone of the computer screen in order to have my results. I did not bring my...

Read full review of PSI Services and 1 comment
A
11:35 pm EDT

PSI Services Health and Accident producer exam

I went into the exam being told I should be prepared for 100 questions in two hours. Instead, they told me at the beginning that they would be adding ten questions. These questions would not be graded. However, you do not get any extra time. If you want to add questions, great. At least let us know beforehand... I was rushing through the test as is and had to worry about extra questions. Of course, they will let me retake it for another 41 dollars and get extra time for an additional 50 dollars... It is a little frustrating having to pay extra money for a second test that I have to take because you added extra questions but not extra time on the last test. It feels extremely rigged. I was very excited to get this over with. I was prepared but super thrown off when I found out the extra 10 questions were not after the test but during my precious time. The extra 10 unforeseen questions really messed me up. It's very frustrating.

Desired outcome: At least let me retake it without having to pay the additional $41 fee and I can decide if I want to pay the extra 50 for additional time.

3:17 pm EDT

PSI Services California Electrical Certification renewal

Months ago I sent my renewal application and all the requirements within, including a check for $100. The check was cashed immediately and weeks later I finally received a LETTER stating that my application has been approved by the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement and that I would receive my Certification card directly from PSI via mail. It also stated that if I didn't receive it (my card) within two weeks, to call this number: [protected] ext. 7353.

Well, two weeks, and more, have passed and no card. I called this number and the extension is "invalid". I've checked and rechecked to no avail. Why is this the number given? How do I receive my card? What is going on? This all seems so amateurish and unprofessional.

Desired outcome: I wish to receive my Certification card and to have an actual number to reach this company for further assistance, if it is necessary. Thank you.[protected]@gmail.com

View 0 more photos

P
8:05 am EDT

PSI Services Test question misleading and vague

Hello Took exam yesterday in Greenville North Carolina for a general contracting exam. and unfortunately I was not able to pass I was very disappointed in some of the questions very vague especially in question 14 about concrete foundations where it stated measurement 12" from top of footing below grade level When footing are done the inspection is done from bottom of footing. I answered 4" below grade level which would put bottom of footing 16 " below grade. Attached is code

"The minimum depth of footings below the undisturbed ground surface shall be 12 inches (305 mm). Where applicable, the requirements of Section 1809.5 shall also be satisfied. The minimum width of footings shall be 16 inches (406 mm). The minimum width of turned down slabs shall be 12 inches (305 mm) unless engineering analysis is provided."

I feel like I should of gotten credit for this in resulting in a pass not a fail

Desired outcome: Please review question for me

4:21 pm EDT
PSI Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

PSI Services Theft! Paid and passed, but will not send scores!

I took and passed the real estate exam almost one month ago and I cannot start working on the business because I cannot get a copy of my score report which has to be submitted to apply for my license. I have been calling 3-4 times per week for 3 weeks and have been told that my issue has been escalated and prioritized but I still do not have my scores. Using this company was a very bad decision. The way that I have been handled constitutes theft because I paid for a product (the test) and, yet, I don't have my scores. I am considering legal recourse just to get what I paid for.

Ticket# *******‐escalated, prioritized but no scores!

Desired outcome: I want my score report!!!!

Z
7:20 pm EDT

PSI Services My test was terminated for no reason

I'm literally sitting in my chair taking my test no one was in the room the live chat agent seen me ask everyone to leave no one entered the room I did everything i was asked the live agent said they heard noise in the background and i stated it was kids playing outside i can't control noise that goes on outside im not understanding why my test was terminated and i did nothing wrong i need my test to be retaken i worked hard to take this test and it makes no sense for the live agent to terminate my test knowing i can't get my money back nobody has $41 to keep retaking this test I am highly upset

Desired outcome: I would like my test to be reinstated I did nothing wrong and i want to file a complaint against whoever was the live agent at the time of my test taking.

11:02 am EDT

PSI Services Illinois residential appraiser exam

I took the Illinois Certified Residential Appraiser Exam on 08/25/2023 and still have not received my results. The proctor facility was unable to provide my immediate results (as mentioned in the PSI Handbook), because of technical issues on the PSI side. Since the exam I’ve called PSI candidate support every business day and have been told something different and not true every time.

It is now 32 DAYS LATER, and a ticket is still outstanding and I keep being told to wait longer. I have been promised by numerous supervisors it is being taken care or and there is no resolve. This is costing me wages and my certification with the state. I HAVE EMAILED LIKE INSTRUCTED WITH NO REPONSE.

Do not respond by saying to email exam support, I have done this over 100 times.

Desired outcome: Get my score report

12:01 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Arrived on time for my exam, attempted to log into the exam and it would not work. Apparently my exam was a “third party” exam and their internet was not working. I drove an hour to the testing center, took time off of work, all to just sit in a testing room for an hour and a half just to reschedule my appointment. Upon rescheduling I asked if there was any...

12:46 pm EDT

PSI Services Illinois certified residential appraiser exam

It is now 21 days later, and a ticket is still outstanding and I keep being told to wait longer. I have been promised by numerous supervisors it is being taken care or and there is no resolve. This is costing me wages and my certification with the state. I am also unable to even schedule to take the test again because of this.

Desired outcome: GET MY SCORE

Update by Caleb Arthur
Sep 22, 2023 10:36 am EDT

This has still not yet been resolved or looked at. 28 days later...

Update by Caleb Arthur
Sep 16, 2023 12:56 pm EDT

I have done this already, I will forward a second time. I look forward to this being resolved ASAP. This is causing lost wages daily. I was also on the phone for 1 hour and 45 minutes today.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

PSI Services contacts